Sitka Gear
Another example of Government out of co.
Community
Contributors to this thread:
sureshot 04-May-15
tonyo6302 04-May-15
sureshot 04-May-15
PatrickK 04-May-15
Anony Mouse 05-May-15
Narlyhorn 05-May-15
Anony Mouse 05-May-15
Narlyhorn 05-May-15
Narlyhorn 05-May-15
tinecounter 06-May-15
Anony Mouse 06-May-15
Anony Mouse 06-May-15
Anony Mouse 07-May-15
Anony Mouse 07-May-15
SB 08-May-15
Shuteye 08-May-15
Anony Mouse 08-May-15
Stumpkiller 08-May-15
Narlyhorn 08-May-15
Stumpkiller 09-May-15
Bowbender 09-May-15
Anony Mouse 09-May-15
Anony Mouse 09-May-15
Narlyhorn 10-May-15
Narlyhorn 10-May-15
JD 11-May-15
Anony Mouse 12-May-15
Shuteye 12-May-15
Anony Mouse 12-May-15
HA/KS 14-May-15
04-May-15
IRS seizes bank account of small business owner because he makes cash deposits of less than $10,000? Another example of why smaller government works better than larger government.

04-May-15

tonyo6302's Link
sureshots link, i think;

04-May-15
Thanks Tony that was the one.

04-May-15
They take his money, make him prove he is innocent, then try to strike a deal letting the government keep half his cash? Terrible.

One of the comments below the article mentioned a certain win if a Presidential candidate ran on a platform of abolishing the IRS. I think I would vote for that candidate regardless of political affiliation, within reason.

Patrick

05-May-15

Anony Mouse's embedded Photo
Anony Mouse's embedded Photo
Obama and the Democrat Party is not only out of control, but also criminals and most of them should be behind bars. Obama has fundamentally changed our government into a Chicago thug criminal enterprise where he and cohorts are using our own government against any opposition.

SMOKING GUN: New Documents Tie Obama and Senate Democrats Directly to the IRS Scandal

Thanks once again to Judicial Watch (and no thanks once again to the feckless boobs in the Republican leadership), conservative pundit Wayne Root just connected the dots that link Senate Democrats and the White House directly to the IRS scandal.

From the second link: " Contribution There Is No More Doubt: I Have the Proof That Ties Obama and the Democratic Party to the IRS Scandal May. 5, 2015 9:00am Wayne Root Wayne Allyn Root

Wayne is the author of the newly released national bestseller: "The Murder of the Middle Class". Wayne Allyn Root is a former Libertarian Vice Presidential nominee, successful entrepreneur, small business defender, business speaker, Capital Evangelist, and media personality- appearing on over 5000 interviews in the past 5 years. Wayne’s web site: ROOTforAmerica.com.

The IRS scandal just won’t go away – kind of like Watergate. The media knew about Watergate for months. It simmered and boiled, then it turned into a bigger-than-life scandal that destroyed Richard Nixon’s presidency.

Could that be how the Barack Obama IRS scandal is playing out?

Up until now, no one has been able to tie the IRS scandal to the Obama White House or the Democratic Party.

That just changed..."

Read both.

05-May-15
I read about this store owners case. Another in a long list of crimes by the criminal IRS, sanctioned by politicians who won't disband the criminal organization. WTH are they waiting for?

Oh yeah, poll after poll indicates Republicans biggest concern is national security. As far as I'm concerned, shutting down the criminal IRS is a national security concern of the highest order.

I'd vote for the Barr/Root ticket again, were that possible. "Root has a pair, no doubt about that." %)

05-May-15
QOTD: Is Obama code for Capone?

05-May-15
Every time I see that photo of Lerner, looking down her nose, I am reminded of the myth of the nose in brain death blow.

What is wrong with me?

05-May-15
"The rest of the time, well..." LOL

Guess I'll need to step up my game the rest of the time. %)

06-May-15
Why the IRS is hated. You're guilty until you prove your innocence. God forbid you own a Laundromat! Yes, been there done that. Deposits of cash & quarters. One of the most interesting IRS audits ever.

06-May-15
EPA is coming after Christmas decorations and lights...

Feds Will Regulate Christmas Lights

Washington Free Beacon: The Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) issued a regulation for Christmas lights on Monday, deeming some holiday decorations a “substantial product hazard.”

“The Consumer Product Safety Commission … is issuing a final rule to specify that seasonal and decorative lighting products that do not contain any one of three readily observable characteristics (minimum wire size, sufficient strain relief, or overcurrent protection), as addressed in a voluntary standard, are deemed a substantial product hazard under the Consumer Product Safety Act (“CPSA”),” the final rule said.

The ruling applies to a variety of Christmas decorations, including “stars, wreathes, candles without shades, light sculptures, blow-molded (plastic) figures, and animated figures.”

However, “solar-powered products” are exempt.

And,of course...wind-powered ones get a tax credit.

(from link): "...The CPSC said there have been 258 deaths associated with Christmas lights between 1980 and 2013. However, fatal incidents have been on the decline, with an average of less than one fatal (0.9) incident a year since 2008. The number of people who die of alcohol poisoning in California every year is greater than the number of Americans who have been killed by Christmas lights in the past three decades..."

Between Islam, DO(in)J and the EPA, Christians are becoming the new Jews. And the Jewish and Israel are on their own.

06-May-15
The hits just keep on coming...

LIGHTS OUT? NYC VOWS TO KEEP TIMES SQUARE SIGNS, DESPITE FED PRESSURE

Published May 06, 2015FoxNews.com

Times Square -- the "crossroads of the world" -- is beautiful just as it is, thank you.

That's New York City's official response following reports that the city is facing federal pressure to remove its iconic oversized billboards from the site, perhaps best known as the backdrop to the country's New Year's Eve celebrations.

Capital New York and CBS2 first reported that a 2012 federal transportation law had ensnared Times Square by declaring that the storied Broadway and 7th Avenue intersection -- and other city streets -- fell under the 1965 Highway Beautification Act, because they were arterial routes to the federal highway system.

The 1965 law says billboards within 660 feet of a highway can't be more than 1,200 square feet. And Times Square's looming luminous signs certainly fall outside those restrictions...

07-May-15
Via AOS:

(CNSNews.com) – The U.S. Department of Education is demanding that the Fairfax County Public Schools, in the Virginia suburbs just outside Washington, D.C., "revise their non-discrimination policies to include gender identity" or risk losing the federal funds they receive for their schools.

The "nondiscrimination" would apply to transgender students and teachers.

It states: “The Office of Civil Rights (OCR) of the U.S. Department of Education is requiring that school divisions 1) revise their non-discrimination policies to include gender identity, and 2) hire a consultant to advise on revisions to regulations and, more generally how school divisions should handle individual cases of transgender students. If the School Board amends Policy 1450, we will be able to tell them that have already done the two things that OCR is requiring.”

“If FCPS refuses to amend its policy, OCR has the right to recommend the termination of federal funding to FCPS,” reads the memo from Superintendent Lockard. It then notes that the City of Alexandria Public Schools and the Arcadia School District in California were investigated by the OCR and had to enter into resolution agreements with the OCR over the transgender policy.

07-May-15
08-May-15
The government can kiss my a**!

08-May-15
When I was playing music I played at a farmer's market twice a year. One of the soap makers always kept me supplied with his home made soap. My wife loved it and he kept me supplied in the kind she liked. I always could tell he was there, the smell was fantastic.

08-May-15

Anony Mouse's Link

08-May-15
Ever feel like a frog in a pot? Totalitarian Tiptoe is a term I've heard used.

08-May-15

Narlyhorn's Link
More government BS in the land of the free. Free markets my azz.

I foretold here over two years ago to keep an eye on TPP. Interesting that only two senators claim to have read it.

Briefings are held by the administration for legislators who are required to maintain secrecy, even required to destroy any notes they take during the briefings. Something wicked this way comes.

09-May-15
But...but..this is the most open admn. ever. Aren't they?

09-May-15
Narly,

"Every time I see that photo of Lerner, looking down her nose, I am reminded of the myth of the nose in brain death blow. What is wrong with me?"

Just for you.....

09-May-15

Anony Mouse's Link

09-May-15

Anony Mouse's Link
Political correctness is going to kill someone...a fireman--or YOU.

10-May-15

Narlyhorn's Link
Interesting.

10-May-15

Narlyhorn's Link

11-May-15

JD's Link
Every time I read one of these threads it remind me of this film http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_End_Drive-In

12-May-15
Spike...

Reign in the IRS by establishing priorities of function.

Before the IRS does a single audit on any taxpayer or corporation, they must do a yearly audit on public officials and make the returns open to review.

NO ELECTED OFFICIAL SHOULD BE ABLE TO ACQUIRE GREAT WEALTH AT THE EXPENSE OF THE PUBLIC DUE TO OFFICE OR CONNECTIONS.

Priorities:

1. IRS audit and publication of returns of all elected officials from local to federal levels(and close family members).

2. All heads of departments, appointed officials and judges. Again, published for public review.

3. All IRS employees must have returns filed and not delinquent in owed taxes to remain employed.

4. Government employment is not the same as the private sector. There is no need for bonuses on top of salary and benefits.

5. Eliminate all the special perks that the electeds have created for themselves. They need to remember that they are not rulers, but public servants.

Far too many politicians become wealthy while in office--and that includes both parties.

12-May-15
Wow mousie, I like that.

12-May-15

Anony Mouse's Link
Zeidanism runs amok...

14-May-15

HA/KS's Link
Back to the original post, the IRS has surrendered. However, the businessman is still going to be out all of the expenses of defending his property from the government.

• Sitka Gear