Woods Walker 04-May-15
Shuteye 05-May-15
Mint 05-May-15
sureshot 05-May-15
gflight 05-May-15
sundowner 05-May-15
sundowner 06-May-15
04-May-15
Sad news a NYC police officer was shot and killed .Brian Moore only 25yrs old . Brian was only 5 years on the job with almost 150 arrest in his short span! One of NY s finest ! Its men like him that make our streets safe to walk ! God bless Brian and prayers to all that have known him !

04-May-15
A Sad Day....... An ugly time in our history.

04-May-15
Terrible.

04-May-15
NYC...it ain't Texas...

04-May-15
No rioting..... No protesting..... No looting on behalf of Officer Brian Moore.....

Rest in Peace my brother......

COPS LIVES MATTER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

04-May-15
Demetrius Blackwell is the worthless POS thug that shot Brian Moore in the face. Where is the outrage?!!

And NY has no death penalty. That's telling criminals, "There is absolutely nothing you can do that will cost you your life. So, go have fun....we will have three hots and a cot for you forever."

Insane.

04-May-15
Like I said, it's not Texas.

05-May-15
I am outraged. Prayer sent. Too young for this to happen.

ALL LIVES MATTER,

05-May-15
RIP Brian.

05-May-15
Sad day. Killed by a worthless human being that should have been kept in prison where he he belonged.

05-May-15
Very unfortunate. Criminals like this, that have been convicted of multiple violent crimes should not have even been on the street to do this.

05-May-15
Community organizers thrive in chaos...

Pitting groups against each other doesn't only work in politics...

"What if it is on purpose?"

05-May-15
We should be grateful that more states are authorizing carry laws. This should help take pressure off of our police, and make citizens more accountable and responsible for the society we live in. I believe that is what our FF intended.

05-May-15
Your new AG Lynch is visiting Baltimore today to meet with the Freddie Gray family, among others.

Notably, she is not visiting to NY to meet with the family of Brian Moore.

06-May-15
FTR, it was reported that the AG also met with the BPD. Since she met with both, and we don't know what was said I will assume it was about doing good for the country and the state of MD.

06-May-15
"I will assume it was about doing good for the country and the state of MD."

Not likely.

07-May-15
Listening to what she said, I was pleasantly surprised. It was not anti-cop rhetoric that I would have expected from Holder.

• Sitka Gear