Narlyhorn 05-May-15
NvaGvUp 05-May-15
Narlyhorn 05-May-15
Bluetick 05-May-15
Narlyhorn 05-May-15
NvaGvUp 05-May-15
slade 07-May-15
04-May-15
Like her or not.... I thought this was very telling about the media, especially media so slanted to the left they are nearly sliding off the table.... From Jim Geraghty today...

"Also joining the field today: Carly Fiorina. This NPR profile offers the most Acela-corridor qualifier in a candidate profile ever:

"After she got her undergraduate degree from Stanford (in medieval history and philosophy), Fiorina’s father, a federal appeals court judge, suggested his daughter go to law school. Fiorina did, but said studying law gave her “blinding headaches every day” so she dropped out after a semester. Not to worry, she does have graduate business degrees from Maryland and MIT."

Not to worry”! Just in case you were worried that the former veep of AT&T, president of Lucent Technologies, CEO of Hewlett-Packard, trustee at MIT, honorary fellow at London School of Economics and CIA advisory board member was insufficiently educated!"

Unreal... the intellectual dishonesty is strong with these Obi Wan....

04-May-15
Atta girl...She won't hold back on Clinton!

05-May-15
Its always amusing to watch liberals feeling threatened (they have no logical argument, so they just ridicule) by powerful women who actually ARE effective leaders!

05-May-15
It's the only thing you can do when you have a done nothing but kill U.S. citizens on your record.

I don't know enough about her to make any judgements but I sure like the way she calls out Hillary. And when she does it Hillary and the alphabet media can't claim another girl is being a bully like they would to the men.

05-May-15
Last I checked, Obama has about a ten trillion dollar loss for this country. And millions of jobs lost.

But I won't expect consistency from the village idiot.

05-May-15
We continue to lose jobs. We're rapidly descending into recession despite economic metrics being manipulated to hide the fact. In fact, it is the opinion of many economists and analysts outside of government that the recession beginning in 2007 never ended.

In fact, if the economy had been improving, we wouldn't have needed QE and we wouldn't still be in a zero interest environment some 8 years later.

I study markets, economics and monetary history. Village idiots should do the same and they wouldn't look so entirely clueless to those that do. Example: As currently measured, the deficit is next to meaningless and you can see why from my supporting link.

Back to Fiorina. I'm glad she's tearing up the Clinton machine. If she were not a candidate, I doubt her effort would be as successful.

I've already stated, having worked under Fiorina as CEO of HP, I won't be casting a vote her way.

She would have to clearly change my perception her views toward globalism at any cost have changed or have been misunderstood.

05-May-15

Narlyhorn's Link

05-May-15
BK, you forget.... talking to people who make up their resume and experience from pure fantasy.... their whole persona(s) imaginary, multiple ones, all lies...so why shouldn't they project that to their politics? Even more dishonest than that NPR backhand. They work from a rating that starts at dishonest and goes from there as to how bad the lie. Truth and reality does not fit their purposes, so they have no use for it.

They run and vote for candidates that pretend they are Native Americans to get in on the identity politics parade, pretend their planes are shot at, pretend dead ambassadors and other Americans make no "difference at this point"... pretends her emails were accidentally deleted and then the threw away the hard drive, even pretends her husband wasn't getting hummers in the oval orifice and using troopers as pimps... that's just part of the first load, gonna need another truck to haul the rest of the baggage...

Her accomplishments OTOH can be carried in an eyedropper....

And none of it matters to that base.

Because fantasy is what they really believe in. They will overlook any transgression or failure, tell any lie, especially to themselves, to feel needed and important. But reality and truth stand in the way of their self gratification, so it is of no use for them.

We have the textbook mental case here as proof....

05-May-15
Thread Owner Tool Time!

05-May-15
Won't get the nomination but at least she has ran something.....

05-May-15
Agreed, Gerald.

Yet at the same time she might very well prove to be the MVP of the 2016 election for the GOP, simply because she can cry out, "The Empress has no clothes," without being accused of being a sexist who's part of the phony War on Women.

05-May-15
We have plenty of people who have ran something. Ran things into the ground too.

Not directed at Fiorina necessarily, but politicians in general.

05-May-15
Fiorina did not run anything into the ground.

HP was struggling when she came in and the major decisions she made had the full support of her board. She wasn't able to get HP back on track, but neither have her successors.

05-May-15
Yep, I agree NVA. I clearly made a distinction. Although the Compaq acquisition was a disaster of her and the directors making. Former Lucent shareholders may disagree with us both.

What she did do was help dismantle one, if not the most iconic American corporate cultures in history. She didn't do that alone either. I've spoken to that before, so I won't rehash it here.

Edit: I should have stated Lucent AND HP shareholders may disagree with us both.

The point of my previous thread was to discredit the importance of executive experience in the role of leadership. Not all executives are great leaders so it doesn't hold up to scrutiny. To me, Fiorina falls in that category. Any great leader can learn to be an effective executive. It more rarely works the other way around.

05-May-15
She might end up on someone else's ticket as VEEP candidate.

05-May-15
Bluetick, I think you may be right.

05-May-15
I agree.

She has two objectives:

1. Relentlessly out Shrillary for the clueless fraud she is without one single accomplishment of her own in the 67 years of her life, but with countless failures and ethical outrages.

2. Get the VEEP spot because of her gender and because of #1 above. Who better to go after Shrillary in the General than a self-made woman who has been there, done that?

07-May-15
Kudos, well played. She now has my attention.

• Sitka Gear