sundowner 05-May-15
TD 05-May-15
HA/KS 05-May-15
NvaGvUp 05-May-15
Bluetick 05-May-15
HA/KS 05-May-15
Bou'bound 06-May-15
04-May-15
Let's have a poll here. What, IYO, is the stupidest thing Obama's ever said? Not the most aggravating but just plain stupid.

My pick would be the, "If I had a son, he'd look like Treyvon Martin" comment he made.

What's yours?

04-May-15
"The Police acted stupidly"........

04-May-15
trub: That's AGGRAVATING! As a business owner I darn near put my foot through the TV when the bastid said that one!

04-May-15
How do you choose the wettest drop in the ocean?

“I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.”

04-May-15
I was born here!

04-May-15
“not even a smidgen of corruption”

05-May-15
Big mistake thinking anything he says comes from stupidity. He's extremely smart and has a reason for everything he does. Thats the scary part.

05-May-15
I know that Glunt. I was just trying to lighten things up a bit!

Thumper: I'd forgotten about that one! Like HA/KS siad, "There's so many!"

05-May-15
Cinco de Quattro

05-May-15

Ace's Link

05-May-15
"I have been to all 57 States."

05-May-15
"Navy Corpes-man Christian Brossard".

He's not as smart as folks think. Can't talk without a teleprompter.

05-May-15
Right...I don't think he is as smart as people give him credit for. I think he is very sly and cunning though. He knows how to play politics with the best of them. He has an agenda and is very slick with regard to his attempts to implement it...Not necessarily smart since what he thinks this country needs is going to make things worse in the long run...

Stupidest thing he has said?

Christians need to get off their high horse...

05-May-15
Sybil, you lying POS, stay off my threads!

05-May-15
See, right there is a self professed liberal teacher who cannot refute the stupid things his leader has said and done, so he tries to change the subject by pointing at other people doing stupid stuff and that is somehow supposed to make his hero doing stupid stuff OK...How STUPID is that?

05-May-15
..."so he tries to change the subject by pointing at other people doing stupid stuff and that is somehow supposed to make his hero doing stupid stuff OK..."

Chapter One, Page One from the Liberal Playbook.

If nothing else, the bastids are predictable.

05-May-15

DL's Link
Sounds like Porky Pig

05-May-15
Obama's brilliant assessment of ISIS as a JV team:

"I think the analogy we use around here sometimes, and I think is accurate, is if a JV team puts on Lakers uniforms, that doesn’t make them Kobe Bryant. I think there is a distinction between the capacity and reach of a bin Laden and a network that is actively planning major terrorist plots against the homeland versus jihadists who are engaged in various local power struggles and disputes, often sectarian."

Shortly thereafter, ISIS took over Fallujah.

05-May-15
He says some stupid things and given a pass and called brilliant by the same leftists that would call Bush and others out and mock them for. Their hypocrisy knows no bounds...

That's just the funny stupid things he says.

The SCARY stupid things he says are what bothers me.

"red line in the sand" another example.

He's not brilliant. He is cunning, evil. If not for the complicit media and other leftists giving cover he would have been blown out of the water long ago.

05-May-15
"He's not brilliant. He is cunning, evil. If not for the complicit media and other leftists giving cover he would have been blown out of the water long ago."

I might add that his puppeteers make sure that their agenda goes forth with or without his help.

05-May-15
"Stupidest Thing Obama's Ever Said"

This thread started just yesterday. Without question, by now, it's no longer the stupidest thing he's ever said.

05-May-15
"I don't know what the word in Austrian is."

05-May-15
tru, I agree.

06-May-15
I do

• Sitka Gear