Thumper 05-May-15
Thumper 05-May-15
MT in MO 05-May-15
SteveCOontheroad 05-May-15
DL 08-May-15
RK 08-May-15
05-May-15

Woods Walker's Link
Obama's "JV Team" strikes again, and for the first time on OUR soil.

I wonder how long before they take out a major city with a suitcase nuke?

WTF ARE WE WAITING FOR!!! WE ARE AT WAR!!!

If this a-hole doesn't want to lead, then impeach his a** and get someone who will!!

05-May-15
I'm thinking that if they want to claim that it was their methodically laid out, diabolical plan, maybe they shouldn't be so dang proud.

Their two wimpy jihadist warriors, complete with cheap body armor and assualt weapons, were taken down by a single traffic cop with his service weapon!

I think ISIS may think twice before selecting Texas as the venue for their next attack ...

Wouldn't you think that they would want "credit" for something that turned out better for them?

05-May-15
You would think they would be embarrassed. BTW the traffic cop was known to be an excellent marksman when he was 16 years old. He proved it to me. The terrorist should stick to New York where they won't be outgunned by marksmen.

05-May-15
A rational person will see this terrorist attack as a dismal failure, for ISIS its a victory because their ideology alone provoked the attack.

05-May-15

Thumper's embedded Photo
Thumper's embedded Photo

05-May-15
they are known liars...they would claim anything. I would bet money they knew nothing about it in advance.

05-May-15
I too doubt this was a planned attack made by the higher-ups of ISIS in Syria or Iraq or Yemen or wherever else the head honchos are...

On the other hand, that is why they organize into sleeper cells and the cells have a pretty free hand to do what they want so long as they try to advance the aim of the parent organization...That is what Al Quaida's game plan is/was and since ISIS is an offshoot of them, I would assume they are using the same play book...

While killing lots of infidels is probably their primary goal, look at all the idiots on TV today saying they never should have had the cartoon contest to begin with...

That right there is a win for them as we now have yahoos who are willing and arguing to let these clowns control our right to free speech...

05-May-15
Don't know why they'd take credit for this display of ineptitude, but hey, they can have it.

08-May-15
It isn't good to get on our $hit list. Once we know who you are your days are numbered.

Some friends I have that used to be in the special operations community are reporting that AQAP bigwig Nasser Bin al-Ansi and his son were killed yesterday by US air power in Yemen (this means drone strike).

I would post the other hilarious comments about the 72 virgins etc. that they are meeting now but they aren't suitable for this site.

08-May-15
How'd that work out for you ISIS ?

Like I said before, the FBI or HS should schedule theses events all over the country. It would cull out the nut jobs.

08-May-15

RK's embedded Photo
RK's embedded Photo

• Sitka Gear