RK 27-May-15
SB 27-May-15
RK 27-May-15
Woods Walker 27-May-15
RK 27-May-15
Beendare 29-May-15
Rocky 29-May-15
15-May-15
Why do you think FDR was so anxious to add additional justices to the court?

19-May-15
I got a better idea how about we hold the president and his administration accountable. If they break the law their asses go to jail!!

19-May-15
Good luck with that.

19-May-15
Pat c and WW

Thanks for posting on the thread and showing some interest. When Spike gets to work tomorrow it Will make his day He was stressing out big time about the lack of participation on such a core issue

19-May-15
Well the last thing I'd ever want to do is cause spiker any undue stress!

Of course, as was stated the only thing that can limit or stop this is the Congress, and the Congress right now is controlled by the GOP, which means that they will do nothing except give it lip service.

Lotta mouth, no cajones. We are SOOOOO screwed.....

19-May-15

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

20-May-15
Spike, all politicians realize we now have a 33/100 populace

The 33% are the votes that matter because those folks support this whole nation, but the remaining 67% hold the win by the numbers (they vote, some twice)

They all tilt towards the higher numbers

24-May-15
If the supreme court gets to decide what is "constitutional"...Then this government is a oligarchy...NOT a republic...

So a supreme court must be unconstitutional or anti freedom...

Thomas Jefferson spoke on this too I believe...

24-May-15
DOG! Where ya been?

24-May-15
OK, I am going to say it, and let the PC police respond, but here goes;

The two greatest destructive moments in America, were;

1. Giving women the right to vote.

and

2. Taking prayer out of schools.

Even most left or right leaning pundits will agree that if it were not for women, no Democrat would ever win an election.

24-May-15

Well it was either women or sheep. Sheep have proven long term to be less destructive which even the weakest man of which we are aplenty can not dispute unless you own cattle. :-)

ISIS the Barbarians beheads Christians with their own swords. America the Beautiful beheads Christians with their own friends. When heads roll into the same basket does it matter how they arrived there?

The Rock

25-May-15
Here's a suggestion for restoring America .....Mass hangings for treason!

26-May-15
Mass hangings for treason?

Perfect SB.

Who do we start with and who do we end with?

Who decides who is guilty of treason?

Why not shoot them rather than the rope ?

How long will it take to get rid of all the people guilty Of treason?

How many do you think there are?

26-May-15
"How many do you think there are?"

EVERYONE! Except you and me....although sometimes I'm not too sure about you! ;-)

27-May-15
Good one WW. LMAO !

It will all depend on who is in charge when the hangings begin !

I am never sure about myself either, good call

27-May-15
Hangings instead of shooting because firearms get a bad enough rap. Start by cleaning out the White House. After that use our own judgement!

27-May-15
Perfect plan SB

Do we hang the children and the staff too?

27-May-15
I think we should drop Obama off somewhere in the mid east...let's say Syria...and let him see for himself how his "JV" team is doing.

It'd be amusing as hell to see him try and lie his way out of that one. That'd be a beheading that I'd pay to watch!

27-May-15
WW. That is the ticket.

WTFITMWTC

29-May-15
I think the only chance we have at real reform is to kick these politicians out for a few cycles- every one. The Voters have to show they mean business and are fed up.

Then we might have a chance at real reform; campaign roeform, take the $$ out of politics, insider trading, accountability, etc-

29-May-15
America can be restored to point. Once Republicans can figure out the road to the WH is to focus on the economy and to downplay social issues which is killing them they will never win again. Period. Once you take power you can inject social issues which is a tough sell with this group of malcontents running around in this country. Put money in their pockets and they will follow you into the sea.

The Rock

• Sitka Gear