Pete In Fairbanks 23-May-15
itshot 23-May-15
Shuteye 23-May-15
Shuteye 23-May-15
Woods Walker 23-May-15
Medicine Bow 25-May-15
Bluetick 25-May-15
23-May-15
The weather is as upside down as current politics.

Earlier this week I was snowed on in southern Utah (granted, I was at 8,000 ft...)

Now I am sitting on the deck back here in Fairbanks, AK and it is nearly 80 degrees!

Pete

23-May-15
all man made

tragic

23-May-15
Obama said it was more dangerous than ISIL.

23-May-15
Obama said it was more dangerous than ISIL. He just told the Graduating class of Coast Guard they had to worry about the climate change.

23-May-15
And that if you like your health insurance/doctor that you could keep your health insurance/doctor.

And that if have have a business you didn't build that, someone else built it for you.

And that there wasn't a scintilla of corruption at the IRS.

And that in the Cambridge incident that we shouldn't rush to judgement before all the facts were in, but that the police "acted stupidly".

So what gives any sane person the idea that we should believe anything at all that this man says?

25-May-15
Over the last month or so we've had over 4' of snow. Had snow showers yesterday at our Wyoming home.

Spring should arrive in the next couple of weeks.

25-May-15
It's been so cool this spring, the wildflowers aren't even out yet. If anyone here has not yet read State of Fear by Michael Crichton yet, I highly recommend it as a novel that provides an excellent expose of the global warming hoax. It's a conservative classic.

• Sitka Gear