Stumpkiller 25-May-15
Anony Mouse 02-Jun-15
Shuteye 02-Jun-15
Hunting5555 03-Jun-15
Russ Koon 03-Jun-15
Seapig@work 03-Jun-15
24-May-15
When you loose Drudge...

Matt Drudge Unleashes Against GOP in Rare Twitter Tirade: ‘It’s the Night of the Republican Suicide’

Internet-media mogul Matt Drudge heavily skewered Republican leadership on Twitter Friday night, after the GOP-led Senate approved enhanced trade negotiating authority for President Barack Obama.

“Twisted DC: Electing Republicans is guarantee of MORE powers for Obama… of course none of them read ‘secret’ bill!” Drudge tweeted.

eGOP: Hope and Change, v2.2

24-May-15
Up

24-May-15
...and who would you vote for from a collection of misfits, traitors and liars on both sides and the middle aisle? Most will undoubtedly exercise their right to vote because that is what you were told to do if you want to change the direction of your government. This coming from that other collection of the same ilk. Correct?

Wake the fuq up and think for yourselves for a change. Maybe that is the change you have always been looking for because the ruse that you would have died for to believe is no longer believable.

The Rock

24-May-15
Clinton/Bush 2016...Of the republicrat party...

24-May-15
I'm starting to think the republican party fears being at the helm. They want the power at all costs, but recognize that we are circling the bowl, and don't want to be in the White House when the flush actually happens.

I don't think anyone could script a better strategy for losing the presidency indefinitely, than the one the republicans have been using the last several years. Either they don't want the White House at all, or they are too stupid for me to vote for anyway.

I think we will have republicans to thank for a democrat White House until the purge/revolution. Ferguson and Baltimore are just a taste of what happens when an entitled society believes they aren't receiving what they deserve. In those cases, their version of justice.

When the government runs out of other people's money to give to the entitled, you better be ready. A couple more democrat presidents with this republican leadership and it's on.

BMB

24-May-15
UFB!!! I am disgusted!!!

25-May-15
Seems as though both sides of the isle take their orders from the same place, and it's not We The People.

02-Jun-15

Anony Mouse's Link

02-Jun-15
I would have thought that Hillary Clinton would be easy to beat but the Republicans aren't just shooting themselves in the foot, they are shooting their feet off.

03-Jun-15
Exactly, they keep pulling the trigger then wondering why their feet hurt!!!

03-Jun-15
Yeah. It's almost like the "ba$e" that both collections of politicians are worried about losing share some intere$t$ that would be threatened if some maverick diverted either party's platform from continuing to spend trillions of borrowed money and thousands of real patriot's lives and limbs on the same failed policies.

Both sides would have to call that maverick out as "crazy" or in bed with the other side, or both, in the hopes of stopping him before too many people paid attention to his message. Hmmmm......

03-Jun-15
What Troy said.

The GOP prefers to play the whipping horse and doesn't want to lose that role by winning.

• Sitka Gear