Woods Walker 25-May-15
Pat C. 25-May-15
sundowner 25-May-15
itshot 25-May-15
Anony Mouse 25-May-15
Two Feathers 25-May-15
25-May-15

Woods Walker's Link
1st amendment? We do'an neeed no steeeking 1st amendment!

(That is, unless you're gay, or a camel shagger....or both....Of course, if you are gay and you live where camel shaggers rule then you either STFU or you get butchered...)

25-May-15
I guess what do you expect from the left? The schools are run by the left and their going to do anything they can to stop God in schools. The only way to put a stop to this is go after their cash flow, take away their money and you take away their power. and the punishment for denying someone's 1st amendment right should be jail time. That might wake them up!!

25-May-15
Amendment I

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances."

The First Amendment, IMO, was intended to be a directive to Congress (House and Senate) to keep their hands off religion. Period.

It was not directed at schools. It was not directed at private organizations. It was intended to be a restriction upon Congress, prohibiting Congress from extablishing a State Preferred Religion, or making a law that would interfere with individual's right to worship any way they choose.

But, like the 2nd Amendment, it has been misinterpreted and bastardized by lawyers and politicians to mean something other than what it plainly says.

I despise them all.....lawyers and politicians, that is. (bk excepted) :-)

25-May-15

itshot's embedded Photo
itshot's embedded Photo
"it has been misinterpreted and bastardized by lawyers and politicians to mean something other than what it plainly says." , or is

go purchase a simple beach ball.. . a surplus 30/.06 didn't have that much crap on it 40 yrs ago

and they're probably banned at a lot of ninny pools

25-May-15
'WE KNOW THAT GOD IS ABLE': STUDENT DELIVERS POWERFUL PRAYER AT HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATION

Published May 25, 2015FoxNews.com Now Playing

Student's prayer during medical emergency goes viral Never autoplay videos

An Alabama high school graduation delivered a lot more than pomp and circumstance Thursday night when a medical emergency in the audience prompted one of the graduates to take to the podium and offer an extraordinary prayer that has garnered the teen nationwide attention.

According to the Trussville Tribune, as the Clay-Chalkville High School graduating class settled into Cougar Stadium for its commencement, a member of the crowd suffered a medical emergency.

Departing senior Christian Crawford, who had opened the ceremony with a prepared prayer, took to the microphone to address the crowd, delivering a second, unscripted prayer with the poise and maturity of someone much older.

“The graduation started off normal – pledge of allegiance, then speeches,” Crawford said Monday during an interview on “Fox & Friends.”

Crawford said the graduates began to receive their diplomas when they heard calls of “medic, medic, medic” in the audience.

“I said, 'Lord, let your will be done.'”

- Christian Crawford

About 5 minutes later, school librarian Shannon Petty asked Crawford to pray.

“I said, 'Lord, let your will be done.'” Crawford told “Fox & Friends.” “I opened up my mouth and God began to speak through me.”

The Holy Spirit began to speak and he said, through me, “God is a fixer,” the teen recalled.

Crawford looked out at those in attendance and began: "Let's pray."

25-May-15
Woods Walker - listening to Liberty Counsel on the radio Friday they were talking about the large number of complaints they receive this time of year with student censorship at commencement exercises. They attributed it to open hostility towards Christians or just plain ignorance of the law.

• Sitka Gear