gflight 01-Jul-15
Hunting5555 01-Jul-15
HA/KS 03-Jul-15
DL 03-Jul-15
deerslayer 04-Jul-15
29-Jun-15
"Let's use the word of God himself in our answers "

Jesus to the woman at the well "Go and sin no more."

In this passage we see that sinners (and their sins) are condemned, but sinners who have repented and quit their sins can receive Salvation.

1 Corinthians 6:9-11 Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. And that is what some of you were. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.

Finally, as Christians, we are held accountable for warning sinners of the consequence of their sin.

Ezekiel 3:18 When I say to a wicked person, 'You will surely die,' and you do not warn them or speak out to dissuade them from their evil ways in order to save their life, that wicked person will die for their sin, and I will hold you accountable for their blood.

29-Jun-15
You have no knowledge of the Bible and what it says. In fact you start this thread with a complete lie.

Scripture actually teaches very clearly that there is a difference in sins. I say unto you that there is a sin not unto death and you shall pray for that man and his sin shall be forgiven him.

You use (abuse) the word of God and have no place even mentioning Him because your father is the father of lies and a murderer from the beginning.

God makes a distinction between a sinner and a wicked or evil man. God sees sodomy as wicked and calls it an abomination and in fact devotes the first chapter of Romans to those wicked people. If you are not a Sodomite you are guilty by association and advocation .

Is it possible for a Sodomite to repent? Certainly ., But then that man of woman would no longer be a Sodomite but would be a born again child of God and free from the sin that they repented for. \\

You are a thief and a liar who is trying to snare good men with your deceit.

You deny Christ , you deny his power to free us and forgive us. You want men to believe that they are helpless in their bondage but the Christ of God is the Power of God unto salvation from sin. Not salvation in sin but from. I want you to know this. If there is anything that God hates worse than a Sodomite it is a person that trys to lead his sheep astray with deceit and lies.

You are come here as an angel of light and you are a two fold child of Hell. Go back to your hole.

God bless the rest. Steve

30-Jun-15
Judgment begins in the house of God, You destroy your entire argument with your own confusion. You state that all sin is equal and then bring in scripture that invalidates that. Yes. all sin is imperfection and God hates sin. No sin will be in His righteous kingdom. Yes you brought scripture that say some will be chastised lightly and some harshly. That judgment is upon people that will be in the kingdom of God and is for their indescretions. As to homosexuals. They just will not be there for they are people that continue in and practice what God himself destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah and the cities in the plain for. God deems them to be sinners unto death as he does adulterers , liars, murderers. thieves ect. That is unless they have repented and been washed in the blood and born again of the spirit of God. That changes all things for old things pass away and behold all things become new./ You in your great confusion deny that. You do not believe God saves us from our sins and casts them as far as the east is from the west to never be remembered against us again. You want to be able to continue in your sin as a child of the Devil and proclaim that Christ is your father. That is why I call you a two fold child of Hell and a deceiver. You have a form of Godliness but deny the power therof. That power being that Christ is able to deliver us from our sins and cleanse us from the uttermost to the uttermost.

Your false gospel will send people straight to Hell and that makes you a very dangerous person to anyone that will be deceived by you. It is why I am being so harsh in condemning your lies and deceit.

You are mixing up a wild concoction of sinning saints and repentance with out change and calling yourself a child of God but you are denying a change that is so powerful that it keeps you from sin and washes you if you do sin.

I say unto you little children that you sin not. but , if any man does sin we have a propitiation with God the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous.

That does not allow you to be a despicable Sodomite or a thief , or a liar, or a murderer or an adulterer and still go to Heaven

30-Jun-15
Homosexuality is a sin. God said it. I believe it. Twist it anyway you wish Fester you're wrong.

30-Jun-15
There is a difference in sinning and living in your sin. If you are living a homosexual lifestyle you are constantly and repetitively sinning. Sure I sin, sometimes daily but I ask forgiveness and strive to not commit that sin again. How can a homosexual ask forgiveness and strive not to sin as they go to bed every night with someone of the same sex.

30-Jun-15
why bite the hook, guys? Five will get you ten that Uncle Fester has been previously banned here, and lives in Maryland.

30-Jun-15
Yes, it is simple. There is a difference between repenting of sin and codifying sin. I've never heard anyone saying homosexuals are not welcome in church. I've only heard Christians say they will not endorse the practice of homosexuality anymore than they would promiscuous heterosexuality, etc.

That stated, the church has a debt to the Spirit in how we have historically treated gay people. We have scapegoated them for our own depravity as much and as long as everyone else. That is wrong. Christians should be better than that and we should atone by changing our behavior.

30-Jun-15
bk, sometimes I bite the hook so I can pull 'em under.;)

30-Jun-15
Owl X2. Very good.

30-Jun-15
Fair enough, Owl. BTW, I agree with you prior post. The church is to be open to all who wish to enter.

30-Jun-15
Ezekiel 3:18 When I say to a wicked person, 'You will surely die,' and you do not warn them or speak out to dissuade them from their evil ways in order to save their life, that wicked person will die for their sin, and I will hold you accountable for their blood.

30-Jun-15
God made males and females so they can reproduce. Or maybe he made a mistake and didnt realize that males may want to mate with males amd females may want to mate with females. Oh and I love my dog we would like to mary. I think this should be covered under O care. My dog aldo think he is a she so.....

30-Jun-15
Very well said Owl. We are all saved by grace alone maybe we should practice it a bit more. I could answer all the nastiness herein with more nastiness but I have a choice in the matter and I choose grace. My wish is that you all find a way to return the grace you have been given and the best way is to go out and practice everyday.

Great discussion thanks for your participation.

30-Jun-15
Uncle Fester??? LMAO

30-Jun-15

30-Jun-15
"Yes, just leave the judging to God.. You seem to overlook this every time... Simple really.."

LOL! This entire thread is full of judgemental posts. I like how one guy basically says, "Go f**K yourself evil, hell-bound sinner!! P.S. God bless you." LMAO!!!

30-Jun-15
If no one is to judge others due to sin in their own sins , we can no longer have a justice system , courts , juries etc.

30-Jun-15
"Yes, just leave the judging to God.. You seem to overlook this every time... Simple really.."

Sorry, but you all seem to misunderstand the difference between judging a sinner and calling a sin, a sin.

I can't sit here and tell someone they are going to hell. I can't see what's in their heart, only God can make that call. BUT I can say that something they are doing is considered a sin by God!! HUGE DIFFERENCE!!!

Just because you point out a sin in someone's life does not automatically equate to "judging" them!

30-Jun-15
Hey, you're free to believe whatever you want. Just the same as I'm free to say that the Bible says homosexuality is a sin!!!

30-Jun-15

sleepyhunter's embedded Photo
sleepyhunter's embedded Photo
"Just who the hell is this troll...the group has some homework to do on this clown boy...."

"Uncle Fester??? LMAO"

It's Uncle Fester shedding light on our wicked ways.

30-Jun-15
uncle fester= whitey

30-Jun-15
Beat me to it, Greg.

Whitey is the same person as Uncle Fester.

30-Jun-15
If people want to be gay fine, keep me and my family out of it. My problem is this: I would like to teach my children what is right and wrong. I do not condone gay relationships nor do I go around telling people what they are doing is wrong. Why is the government trying to make it part of our education standards when it should be the parents’ choice what to teach their children? This is NOT normal human behavior and my children should not be taught any different. I also teach them not to hate for ANY reason.

30-Jun-15

30-Jun-15
"Why point it out? Do you want all yours pointed out?"

Yep. It's happened to me before and I'm sure it will happen again. I lean on the experience and knowledge of those who are wiser than I. When I am doing something sinful, without my knowledge in some cases, I welcome the words of others. I seem to remember reading that in the Bible that we are supposed to help each other. Matter of fact, most of Paul's writings revolve around him offering support and reproof of fellow Christians.

30-Jun-15
whitey?

WTF? are you done?

30-Jun-15
Greg...that's the problem with multiple personality disorder: they get confused and embarrassed when exposed and must retreat to the shadows.

30-Jun-15

Woods Walker's embedded Photo
Woods Walker's embedded Photo

30-Jun-15
Matt 7:1 - "Judge not that ye be not judged." But look at the next verse, "For with what judgement ye judge, ye shall be judged and with what measure ye mete it shall be measured to you again."

On the same line Jesus says in John 7:24 "Judge not according to the appearance but judge righteous judgement."

30-Jun-15
"I'm confused"

Boy Howdy...confused is the non-clinical term, but it fits

30-Jun-15
Paul Z talks about lies, yet posts here after being booted from the Bowsite under another one of his fake identities.

Talk about wasted bandwidth...

30-Jun-15

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

30-Jun-15
troll:SEND THIS PERSON TO THE EDITORS FOR ATTENTION...

So none of you covet, lie, murder, commit adultery, and a host of other sins? But it's the gays that are going to hell alone? I'm confused

That is sad., SAtan is the author of confusion. You have a hard taskmaster. He will use you, abuse you and then murder you so you can spend eternity in Hell. If I were you I would stop worrying so much about all the other lost souls that you have no answer for and repent and call upon God to forgive you and make Jesus your Lord. Then the confusion would go away and you could see clearly.

Butttttttttttt, you are not going to do that are you??

Since you seem Hell bent on preaching another Jesus and another gospel I will not say God bless you. That would be a sin and I would become a partaker of your mess.

God bless the rest of you. Steve

01-Jul-15
It amazes me how you can clearly point out the false beliefs that someone comes on here and spews, politely correct them, and they continue to blindly ignore the truth in your logical answer, and continue to be an idiot!

You all know me, I can handle polite, sane, logical religious discussions, but dadgum, I get so sick of these guys that completely ignore a logical response and continue to spew their uneducated, logically devoid crud!!

01-Jul-15

liv4it's Link
What’s next? Who knows? Marry your dog? Your brother or sister? Aunt, Uncle? Why stop there? Marry anything you claim to love. Or as many as you claim to love.

01-Jul-15
I could use a younger gal to help take care of the wife when I pass from this world....;^)

01-Jul-15
"False beliefs" was a poor choice of words.

"Incorrect beliefs regarding Christianity" would have been better wording.

Fairly certain you knew what I meant, but just couldn't resist jumping on it.

03-Jul-15

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

03-Jul-15

DL's embedded Photo
DL's embedded Photo
Hahaha

04-Jul-15

deerslayer's Link
He who has ears to hear, let him hear.

• Sitka Gear