HA/KS 03-Jul-15
sundowner 03-Jul-15
RJ Hunt 03-Jul-15
Owl 03-Jul-15
Rocky 03-Jul-15
Sixby 04-Jul-15
03-Jul-15
From the article:

1995: We don't want marriage, just civil unions.

2005: Our marriage won't affect your rights.

2014: Bake me a cake, or else.

2015: Your opinion against same sex marriage is illegal.

03-Jul-15

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo
Rock, the Kansas Nebraska Methodists just last month voted to go against the Bible. When the vote was counted, one pastor submitted his resignation on the spot.

In a recent conversation with a Methodist congregant, I asked how long they would stay with the church. Why have churches allowed this to happen? Because for many, being a member is more important that following the Bible.

03-Jul-15
Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than than men. Acts 5:29

03-Jul-15
From the owners "The final ruling has been made today. We have been charged with $135,000 in emotional damages, But also now Aaron has been charged with advertising. (Basically talking about not wanting to participate in a same-sex wedding) This effectively strips us of all our first amendment rights. According to the state of Oregon we neither have freedom of religion or freedom of speech. We will NOT give up this fight, and we will NOT be silenced. We stand for God's truth, God's word and freedom for ALL Americans. We are here to obey God not man, and we will not conform to this world. If we were to lose everything it would be totally worth it for our Lord who gave his one and only son, Jesus, for us! God will win this fight!"

03-Jul-15
I hope there is a way to send money to these good people in Oregon as a contribution to their legal defense. I intend to do so if it is possible.

03-Jul-15
.... and I live here.

03-Jul-15
"Hate wins." Indeed. Did ya'll read the vile, racist comments George Takei said about Justice Thomas being "a clown in blackface?" Never mind he "won" the vaunted right to marry any dude anywhere. He also has to vilify an originalist jurist because he holds conservative views.

03-Jul-15
Spike,

That was Yakov Smirnoff the comedian...very similar to the "Fabulous Fourteen" we have vying for the GOP nomination.

The Rock

04-Jul-15
What do you expect from a state with a governor that is a lesbian married to a man? Talk about confusion!! We have been completely overrun and taken over by the Liberal , Homosexual agenda here. We just heard that we are now going to be taxed by the milage on our cars. This means that people that are already burdened by having to drive long distances to work will be further burdened with higher taxation.

This is more than just state government it goes to city and local governments too. The taxation of one of the poorest states in the USA until it dies. For instance tons of retired people are having to work into their retirement years as door greeters and waitresses that are obviously in great pain to do so just to keep from losing their paid for homes to taxes. My taxes go up on my paid for home every year, despite property values dumping. I pay 2700. per year for city property taxes on a 1400. sq foot house. Try that on social security.

Now we are being told that the assault of the Sodomites is only beginning. They want the churches to have to hire them, Church Schools to have to hire them, Churches to accept them into the ministry and church work, Churchs to not only perform their now federally legal weddings but to be charged with hate crimes if they refuse to do so.

It is only going to get worse. Or so we are told.

God bless, Steve

• Sitka Gear