Woods Walker 04-Jul-15
muskeg 04-Jul-15
HeadHunter® 04-Jul-15
HA/KS 04-Jul-15
Woods Walker 04-Jul-15
Rocky 04-Jul-15
03-Jul-15
...show your colors?

I think you are a racist. (this is what America is coming to)

The Rock

03-Jul-15
I am posting the following picture as a favor to our fearless leader...he just could not find a way to legally register on the Bowsite and needed this 4th of July selfie shared with his good buddies here:

03-Jul-15
Saw some American flag decor in the back window of a pickup the other day. It said" American Patriot....and I don't need your approval!" I have GOT to find one of those!

03-Jul-15
I've been a fan of Madison Rising...for a number of reasons.

Posted By: Jon Britton July 3, 2015

If you haven’t heard of Madison Rising then you are definitely missing out. If you have heard of them, then you know what is coming, so turn up the volume and sit back and enjoy. Billed as America’s Most Patriotic Rock Band, their songs, lyrics and devotion to America are the very definition of patriotic. While their music genre may not be for everyone, their target is the youth of America and re-igniting the flame of freedom and patriotism in the next generations.

Let me say up front, I am NOT a fan of performers who monkey with the National Anthem in order to “make it their own.” That being said, the version put out by Madison Rising is very different from the traditional, but has a power and a reverence to the original that I cannot put into words.

Dave Bray, lead singer of Madison Rising, once said the concept for the song came to him in a dream and the band made that dream into a reality. It was so powerful that Dinesh D’Souza included the song in the soundtrack of his documentary, America: Imagine the world without her.

On July 23, 2012, Madison Rising in partnership with National Anthem Celebration Foundation made history by becoming the first band to ever perform at the Baltimore Historical Society standing next to the original Star Spangled Banner manuscript (in the bullet-proof case).

I have had the pleasure to meet the band in person, talked with them at length and I can tell you that their patriotism and sincerity is genuine. Their billing as America’s Most Patriotic Rock Band is not just hype. These young men, Dave Bray (lead singer), Sam Fishman (drums), A.J. Larsen (lead guitar) and Tom DiPietro (bass) are American through and through, they bleed Red, White and Blue.

Have a Safe and Happy Independence Day! Now turn the volume up a little more and listen one more time!

Happy 4th all. Be safe and proud to be an American.

Will be on the road headed to FL. for a week. Light posting, if at all.

03-Jul-15

muskeg 's embedded Photo
muskeg 's embedded Photo
Streaming live from Soldier Field

03-Jul-15

03-Jul-15
Soldier Field??? In CHICAGO?

NOT! No mountains in Chicago, or Illinois for that matter!

04-Jul-15
WW .. go bury your head in the sand, again ... It's the 50 year reunion show tonight & tomorrow.

04-Jul-15
Are you trying to tell me that that pic is from Chicago's Soldier Field? Yes or no?

04-Jul-15
If you don't get my post I feel sorry for you ....

04-Jul-15
"WW" .... that's the Land Fill mound surrounding Chicago ........

04-Jul-15
Probably actually shot in Dodge City. On Gunsmoke, they could get on a horse and be in the mountains within minutes.

04-Jul-15
I feel sorry for those who cannot answer a simple yes or no question. But with that gigantic chip you have on your shoulder I can see how it blocks your vision.

But don't bother, I already got my answer.

04-Jul-15
I do not know what that flag represents but I know what the deaths head and lightening bolts on it do. Coming from Chicago it gets me to wondering.

The Rock

• Sitka Gear