SB 05-Jul-15
Mike B 05-Jul-15
Salagi 05-Jul-15
sundowner 05-Jul-15
HA/KS 05-Jul-15
Woods Walker 05-Jul-15
SteveCOontheroad 06-Jul-15
04-Jul-15
Seems the owner of the GEN LEE car is going to repaint it ,, men lack balls these days !!

04-Jul-15
Just ask Bruce!

04-Jul-15
They covered the flag on the movie car at the museum at Warner Brothers some years back. Don't want to offend anyone you know! This country has turned into a majority of spineless retards!

05-Jul-15

Woods Walker's Link
Well not all! There's an auto museum in Volo, Illinois that has one of the General Lee cars, and the owners says he has no plans to change it.

05-Jul-15
I'm seriously considering painting one on the roof of my old orange power wagon! I love pissing libtards off!

05-Jul-15

Mike B's embedded Photo
Mike B's embedded Photo

05-Jul-15
It's his car. He can paint a flag on top if he wishes. However, in the world of collectibles, he has just ruined it's value. It is now not the General Lee, but an orange 1969 Dodge Charger.

(personally I was always partial to Daisy's 74 Roadrunner. Especially with her driving).

05-Jul-15
They say there's a new N-word in South Carolina.....Nikki.....Haley, that is.

Spent the day yesterday on beautiful Lake Keowee in the northwest corner of S.C. A lot of cars, trucks, campers and boats were flying the Confederate Flag. More that I have ever seen. Probably a fad that will wear off, as most usually do.

05-Jul-15

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

05-Jul-15

Woods Walker's embedded Photo
Woods Walker's embedded Photo
I just hope they don't ban Daisy Duke's short shorts!

06-Jul-15
WW, Americans will tolerate all sorts of nonsense but that my friend would go too far...

• Sitka Gear