Shuteye 06-Jul-15
Tigereye 06-Jul-15
NvaGvUp 06-Jul-15
sundowner 06-Jul-15
NvaGvUp 06-Jul-15
sundowner 06-Jul-15
05-Jul-15
UFB!!!

As you poor souls in PA know, in PA, you can only buy liquor at a state-run liquor store.

Just recently, the PA legislature voted to allow private businesses to operate liquor stores and get the state out of the business of selling booze.

Ya'll will be happy to know that Democrat Governor Tom Wolf has vetoed it!

Why? Because he said it would lead to “higher prices and less selection” for consumers.

Either Wolf is in the pocket of the public employee union that represents the employees of PA's state liquor stores, OR, he's a freaking economically illiterate clown.

Probably both.

After reading this, I need a drink!

05-Jul-15
Have they got the votes to over ride the veto?

05-Jul-15
Good question, Lex.

Maybe I can look it up.

05-Jul-15
In a recent trial shopping experience, Reason magazine had a consumer check the prices and availability of Scotch in nearby NJ and in PA.

The results were totally predictable. Prices for the exact same 750 ml bottles ranged from $5 - $12 lower in NJ and 354 different options were available in NJ, compared to just 100 in PA.

EXACTLY what would be expected.

If the government also decided our choices for internet services, we'd still be logging on via a phone line at a 5,600 baud rate and paying multiple times what we pay for broadband, et. al.

05-Jul-15
Then put this in perspective: Obamacare!

05-Jul-15
"Either Wolf is in the pocket of the public employee union that represents the employees of PA's state liquor stores, OR, he's a freaking economically illiterate clown.

Probably both."

Well...YEAH! He's a DEMOCRAT, so of course he's economically illiterate and controlled by the unions! That's what Democrats are. He's probably never had a real job in the private sector either. This is the same party who's leader told us that, "If you have a successful business, you didn't build that. Someone else built it for you."

That's more than illiterate, that's brain dead. Having a Democrat trying to comprehend real world economics is like a dog watching TV. They see images and hear sounds, but it makes absolutely no sense to them whatsoever.

06-Jul-15
what's sad is this is all politics and cannot be blamed on him being stupid. He is a mega millionaire due to his family business, selling wood product and cabinetry.

06-Jul-15
One,

Correct. Best part....calling for higher income tax and sales tax while the jackwagon incorporated his business in Delaware to avoid corporate taxes.

06-Jul-15
I feel sorry for my home state. They have been getting more liberal each year. There's a lot of new NY influence since many have moved into PA and commute to NY by way of 15.

06-Jul-15
"Best part....calling for higher income tax and sales tax while the jackwagon incorporated his business in Delaware to avoid corporate taxes."

This also typical for high level Democrats. The laws are NOT for them to follow, but just us slobs. After all, they know what's best for us. Don't believe me? Just ask them!

Case in point...if ANY of us had done to our records what Hillary Clinton has done to hers we'd already be in jail.

06-Jul-15
Most businesses incorporate in Delaware because it is very easy. All they people I know that have businesses incorporated in Delaware no matter what state they are from.

06-Jul-15

Tigereye 's embedded Photo
Tigereye 's embedded Photo
Been a while since I last popped in and as usual, Kyle is spot on. And for those of you looking for a date this weekend, take a look at our trans-sexual Physician General appointed by Wolf. Makes you think twice about your next prostate exam.

06-Jul-15
OMG!!!!

'Butt Ugly' doesn't even begin to cover that!

06-Jul-15
That what we call a "Purty Thang" around here!

Can't decide if the glasses help or hurt heshit though.

06-Jul-15
Would it un-PC of me to dare suggest that if someone with the exact same qualifications, but who was NOT 'transgendered,' had been put forward for this job, his/her resume' would have been thrown out of contention at the very first glance?

Keystoners, you have a problem!

06-Jul-15
That's right, Kyle.

But I would add:

Americans, WE have a problem!

• Sitka Gear