HA/KS 08-Jul-15
cityhunter 08-Jul-15
Hunting5555 09-Jul-15
Woods Walker 09-Jul-15
HeadHunter® 10-Jul-15
Bou'bound 12-Jul-15
07-Jul-15

gadan's Link
The media doesn't tell the public what's really happening.

To those who think it's better that children have a gay home rather than be in foster care, read on.

07-Jul-15
TTT

07-Jul-15

Tate Tanka's Link
Here`s another interesting read....

07-Jul-15
It'll be interesting to see in 20 years how many really screwed up adults we have who've come from this type of dysfunctional upbringing.

Anyone with the IQ of a turnip knows that male children need a male role models if they are to have any chance of growing up to be a functional father/husband, just as a female children need the female role model and actually children of either sex need BOTH!

If you want to see a generation of really screwed up men due to this very situation you need look no further than the black population.

08-Jul-15
Exactly, two parents! A mother and a father specifically.

08-Jul-15
WW nailed it.

08-Jul-15
Stan,

Since you post a reasonable question, I will allow it and give you an answer.

Both of my sisters were raised in foster care and I was living with my uncle and his family when we were infants up until nearly teens.

The family my sisters were with were very nice.

08-Jul-15
The long-term impact of sin is never good.

08-Jul-15
soon they will be signing i saw mommie kissing Miss clause...

09-Jul-15
NO, next will be (and its already started), I saw Santa kissing little Johnny....

Sick pieces of excrement.

09-Jul-15
My niece is a lesbian and she married her girlfriend a couple of years ago. They did A.I. on her with 3 embryos and all 3 of them took so she had triplets, 2 girls and a boy. Those kids are in their second year now. They were just here for a visit over the 4th weekend and my heart just breaks for that little boy.

If he doesn't wind up being a screwed up headcase it'll be a miracle. How could an otherwise nice, extremely intelligent woman DO that to her child???

10-Jul-15
WW....sorry for you ....I hope & pray I never have to go thru that! (as a uncle and father and grandfather). We do live in a very screwed world today! I feel sorry for ALL the kids and young adults and what they may face in The Future!... SAD

12-Jul-15
The courts can decide what our rights are but they have no say in the consequences of exercising those man-determined rights may be in the eyes of God

• Sitka Gear