Shuteye 12-Aug-15
HA/KS 12-Aug-15
Woods Walker 13-Aug-15
Anony Mouse 13-Aug-15
Woods Walker 13-Aug-15
HA/KS 14-Aug-15
HA/KS 14-Aug-15
07-Jul-15
A middle-aged guy is out to dinner with his wife to celebrate her fortieth birthday. He says, “So what would you like, Julie? A Jaguar? A sable coat? A diamond necklace?” She says, “Bernie, I want a divorce.” “My goodness,” he says, “I wasn’t planning on spending that much.”

10-Jul-15
... lol ... been there, done that!

11-Jul-15

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

11-Jul-15

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

11-Jul-15

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

11-Jul-15
I love those air port communications. Once in Chattanooga, TN., I was on a 727 awaiting take off. Looking out the window, you could see jet fuel coming out of an engine. The pilot came on and said he would have to wait a while and try again. He did but the engine wouldn't start. He came back into the cabin and explained the igniter wouldn't work and they had one coming in from Atlanta and it would be an hour. A guy yelled to the pilot, "Throw a burning rag in the engine, I have to get to Philly." Later the pilot came back and told us it wouldn't be much longer they were installing the igniter and they hadn't been able to find a volunteer to toss a burning rag. I thought it was cool that the pilot actually came back and talked to us. He had explained that the igniter was only used to start the engine, not to keep it running.

11-Jul-15
As a bagpiper, I play many gigs. Recently I was asked by a funeral director to play at a graveside service for a homeless. man. He had no family or friends, so the service was to be at a pauper's cemetery in the back country. As I was not familiar with the backwoods, I got lost, and, being a typical man I didn't stop for directions.. ... I finally arrived an hour late and saw the funeral guy evidently had gone as the hearse was nowhere in sight. There were only the diggers and crew left and they were eating lunch. ... I felt badly and apologized to the men for being late. I went to the side of the grave and looked downand the vault lid was already in place. I didn't know what to do so I started to play.. ... The workers put down their lunches and began to gather around. I played out my heart and soul for this man without family and friends.... ... As I played "Amazing Grace" the workers began to weep. They wept, I wept, we all wept together. When I finished I packed up my bagpipes and started for my car. Though my head hung low, my heart was full. ... I opened the door to my car, heard one of the workers say. I never seen nothing like that before, and I've been putting in septic Tanks for many years. ... Apparently , I'm still lost...it's a man thing...

12-Jul-15

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

12-Jul-15

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

12-Jul-15
Testicle Therapy Two women were playing golf. One teed off and watched in horror as her ball headed directly toward a foursome of men playing the next hole. The ball hit one of the men. He immediately clasped his hands together at his groin, fell to the ground and proceeded to roll around in agony. The woman rushed down to the man, and immediately began to apologize. "Please allow me to help. I'm a Physical Therapist and I know I could relieve your pain if you'd allow me," she told him. "Oh, no, I'll be all right. I'll be fine in a few minutes," the man replied. He was in obvious agony, lying in the fetal position, still clasping his hands there at his groin. At her persistence, however, he finally allowed her to help. She gently took his hands away and laid them to the side, loosened his pants and put her hands inside. She administered tender and artful massage for several long moments and asked, "How does that feel?" "Feels great," he replied; "but I still think my thumb's broken!"

12-Jul-15
LOL! Good one Shut! Here'a another golf joke......

IRISH GAS STATION

Taking a wee break from the golf course, Rory Mcllroy drives his new Mercedes into an Irish gas station. An attendant greets him in a typical Irish manner,unaware who the golf pro is...

"Top o’ the mornin to ya"

As Rory gets out of the car, two tees fall out of his pocket.

"What are those things, laddie?" asks the attendant.

"They're called tees," replies Rory.

"And what would ya be usin 'em for, now?" inquires the Irishman.

"Well, they're for resting my balls on when I drive," replies Rory.

"Aw,Jaysus, Maryan' Joseph!" exclaims the Irish attendant, "Those fellas at Mercedes think of everything...

12-Jul-15
Mickey Mouse is having a nasty divorce with Minnie Mouse.

Mickey spoke to the judge about the separation,

"I'm sorry Mickey, but I can't legally separate you two on the grounds that Minnie is mentally insane..."

Mickey replied, "But I didn't say she was mentally insane, I said that she's f*****g goofy!"

13-Jul-15
The difference between the U.S. Supreme Court and the Ku Klux Klan is that the members of the Supreme Court dress in black robes and scare white people.

15-Jul-15

16-Jul-15
Real world blonde joke...

16-Jul-15
A blonde is at work on a Friday with her brunette friend, and her friend is telling her all about the big argument she had with her boyfriend.

About then the delivery man from the local florist arrives with a big bouquet of flowers from the boyfriend with a card saying how sorry he was.

"Aw, isn't that sweet?" says the blonde.

"Yes, it sure is", says the brunette. "But you know what this means don't you?"

"Uhh...that he loves you and he's sorry?", askes the blonde.

"Well, yeah", says the brunette, "But it also means that I'll be spending the weekend with my legs in the air."

The blonde got a puzzled look on her face and asked, "Why don't you just use a vase?"

17-Jul-15
A bus load of politicians was driving down a country road one afternoon when all of a sudden the bus ran off the road and crashed into a tree in an old farmer's field.

Seeing what happened, the old farmer went over to investigate. He then proceeded to dig a hole and bury the politicians.

A few days later, the local sheriff came out, saw the crashed bus and asked the old farmer, "Were they all dead?"

The old farmer replied, "Well, some of them said they weren't, but you know how them politicians lie."

17-Jul-15
Just saw a guy with one arm shopping in a second hand store...

19-Jul-15
A young American Jewish boy was having a lot of difficulty with his grades at the public school he went to, especially math, which he was failing.

His parents were very concerned about this as he was not stupid and suspected that he was just not applying himself and that the school he was at did not motivate him enough.

Lacking a private Jewish school in the area they opted to send him to a private Catholic school, which they figured would have better discipline.

The first day at the new Catholic school the boy comes home and IMMEDIATELY goes up to his room to study, even forsaking his regular after school snack. When dinner time arrived his mother had to call him several times to come down from his studies and eat. After he ate he went back upstairs to study until it was time for bed. This happened every day.

His parents were thrilled. Maybe this was the right move! The following Friday the boy takes his first math test at the new school and get's an "A". His parents decided to reward him by taking him out to dinner and to see the new movie he'd been talking about.

When his parents told him what they wanted to do he responded....

"I'd really like to but I need to go study math."

Now his parents began to get concerned. They asked him,

"Is everything OK at the school? Why are you so intent on math? You've worked hard and got a good grade. Why do you think you need to study more?"

"Well", said the boy. "I thought this was just another school, but then the first day I walked into the classroom I saw figure of a man nailed to a plus sign on the wall so I figured that they take math REALLY seriously here so I'd better study as hard as I could!

20-Jul-15

Shuteye's embedded Photo
Shuteye's embedded Photo
I had to laugh at this. When I was working I had a black friend that ordered all raw materials. I would walk by his office and he would say, "Hey Price, come in here and do me a favor." He would have a new bottle of aspirin and wanted me to open it and pull the cotton out. When he left Georgia, many years ago, he said he would never pick cotton again. His Name was Gibson and we all called him Hoot. Some of you youngsters won't know what that means.

20-Jul-15
LOL...and I know what that means.

21-Jul-15

21-Jul-15
Finally, a good gun story A guy walked into a crowded bar, waving his unholstered pistol and yelled, "I have a .45 Colt with an eight shot clip and I want to know who's been sleeping with my wife." A voice from the back of the bar called out, "You don't have enough ammo!"

21-Jul-15
Amy, a blond city girl, marries a rancher. One morning, on his way out to check on the cows, the rancher says to Amy,

"The insemination man is coming over to impregnate one of our cows today. I drove a nail into the two-by-four just above the cow's stall in the barn.

You show him where the cow is when he gets here, okay?"

So the rancher leaves for the fields. After a while, the artificial insemination man arrives and knocks on the front door.

Amy takes him down to the barn. They walk along the row of cows and when she sees the nail, she tells him, "This is the one.. right here."

Terribly impressed by what he seemed to think just might be another ditzy blonde, the man asks, "Tell me little lady, how did you know this is the cow to be bred?"

"That's simple. By the nail over its stall," Amy explains very confidently.

Then the man asks, "What's the nail for?"

She turns to walk away, and with complete confidence, says: "I guess it's to hang your pants on....."

22-Jul-15
A Little 10-year-old girl was walking home, alone, from school one day, when a big man on a black motorcycle pulls up beside her.

After following along for a while, turns to her and asks, "Hey there little girl, do you want to go for a ride?"

"NO!" says the little girl as she keeps on walking.

The motorcyclist again pulls up beside her and asks, "Hey little girl, I will give you $10 if you hop on the back."

"NO!" says the little girl again as she hurries down the street.

The motorcyclist pulls up beside the little girl again and says, "Okay kid, my last offer! I'll give you 20 Bucks "and" a Big Bag of Candy if you will just hop on the back of my bike and we will go for a ride."

Finally, the little girl stops and turns towards him and Screams Out... "Look Dad" "You're the one who bought the Honda instead of the Harley ...YOU RIDE IT!!

22-Jul-15

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

22-Jul-15
I'm going to have to steal some of those Henry! Too funny!

"...like a dog at a fire hydrant."

22-Jul-15
Funny, but aren't those actually similes rather than analogies?

"She has a deep, throaty, genuine laugh, like that sound a dog makes just before it throws up." LOL!

22-Jul-15
orion, some seem like analogies that were intended as similes.

22-Jul-15

22-Jul-15
DIVORCE SETTLEMENT... On the first day, he sadly packed his belongings into boxes, crates and suitcases. On the second day, he had the movers come and collect his things.

On the third day, he sat down for the last time at their beautiful dining-room table, by candle-light; he put on some soft background music, and feasted on a pound of shrimp, a jar of caviar, and a bottle of spring-water. When he'd finished, he went into each and every room and deposited a few half-eaten shrimps dipped in caviar into the hollow center of the curtain rods.

He then cleaned up the kitchen and left. On the fourth day, the wife came back with her new boyfriend, and at first all was bliss then, slowly, the house began to smell.

They tried everything; cleaning, mopping, and airing-out the rooms .Air vents were checked for dead rodents, and carpets were steam cleaned.

Air fresheners were hung everywhere. Exterminators were brought in to set off gas canisters, during which time the two had to move out for a few days, and in the end they even paid to replace the expensive wool carpeting. Nothing worked! People stopped coming over to visit. Repairmen refused to work in the house. The maid quit.

Finally, they couldn't take the stench any longer, and decided they had to move, but a month later - even though they'd cut their price in half - they couldn't find a buyer for such a stinky house.

Word got out, and eventually even the local estate agents refused to return their calls. Finally, unable to wait any longer for a purchaser, they had to borrow a huge sum of money from the bank to purchase a new place.

Then the ex called the woman and asked how things were going. She told him the saga of the rotting house. He listened politely and said that he missed his old home terribly and would be willing to reduce his divorce settlement in exchange for having the house. Knowing he could have no idea how bad the smell really was, she agreed on a price that was only 1/10 of what the house had been worth ... but only if he would sign the papers that very day.

He agreed, and within two hours her lawyers delivered the completed paperwork. A week later the woman and her boyfriend stood smiling as they watched the moving company pack everything to take to their new home ...and just to spite the ex-husband, they even took the curtain rods !!! I LOVE A HAPPY ENDING!

22-Jul-15

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo
That might be the best one yet, Shuteye!

22-Jul-15
Two deer hunters were standing on a ridge near a highway in rural Alabama on the opening day of deer season.

They both spotted a large buck coming towards them. As the one hunter raised his gun to shoot, a funeral procession came slowly by. The hunter lowered his gun, took off his hat, and stood with his head bowed until it was past. Of course by then, the deer was long gone.

The other hunter exclaimed "Wow! That was the most sportsmanlike act I've ever seen! You are a great humanitarian and a shining example to sportsmen throughout the world!"

The first hunter nodded and said; "Well, out of respect, we were married for 42 years".

24-Jul-15

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo
A funeral procession pulled into a cemetery. Several carloads of family members followed a black truck towing a boat with a coffin in it. A passer-by remarked, "That guy must have been a very avid fisherman." "Oh, he still is," remarked one of the mourners. As a matter of fact, he's headed off to the lake as soon as we bury his wife."

24-Jul-15

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

24-Jul-15

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

24-Jul-15
The pool of applicant's for the CIA job was down to just 3 men and one final interview. The first man was brought in and told, "You've passed all the other tests and reviews, now we have one more thing. We require absolute loyalty to the CIA, here is a pistol, your wife is in the next room, go kill her." The man replied, "we've only been married a year, I love her I can't do that!" They sent him away.

The second man was brought in, told the same thing and handed the gun. He left the room but was soon back. He shook his head and said "I've been married 10 years, if I have to kill my wife to get the job I don't want it." He was dismissed.

The third man had been married for 30 years. When he was told the story, he never said a word, just took the gun and went into the next room. A flurry of shots rang out, then the awfullest sound of furniture breaking and wild fighting ensued. In a few minutes the man came back into the room and handed the pistol to the the interviewers and stated, "Some idiot had loaded that gun with blanks, but I got the job done anyway. When do I start?"

(By the way, I've been married 27 years)

26-Jul-15
Shortly after a British Airways flight had reached its cruising altitude, the captain announced:

"Ladies and Gentlemen, this is your captain. Welcome to Flight 293, non-stop from London Heathrow to New York. The weather ahead is good, so we should have a uneventful flight.

So, sit back, relax, and... OH... MY GOD!"

Silence followed.......................

Some moments later, the captain came back on the intercom.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm sorry if I scared you. While I was talking to you, a flight attendant accidentally spilled coffee in my lap. You should see the front of my pants!"

From the back of the plane an Irish passenger yelled, “For the luvva Jaysus you should see the back of mine!"

26-Jul-15

27-Jul-15

sleepyhunter's embedded Photo
sleepyhunter's embedded Photo

27-Jul-15
"You know, it's at times like these when I'm trapped in an airlock with an alien and about to die of asphyxiation in deep space that I really wish I'd listened to what my mother told me when I was young!"

"Why, what did she tell you?"

"I don't know, I didn't listen!"

27-Jul-15

slade's Link

27-Jul-15

27-Jul-15
slade, that last one needs to be watched by everyone whether or not they support Trump!

27-Jul-15
Ambidextrous Lady Golfer

A group of men live and die for their Saturday morning golf game. One transfers to another city and they're lost without him. A new woman joins their Club. When she hears the guys talking about their golf round, she says, "I played on my college's golf team. I was pretty good. Mind if I join you next week?

"No one wants to say 'yes', but they're on the spot. Finally, one man says. Okay, but we start at 6:30 a.m. He figures the early tee-time will discourage her.

The woman says this may be a problem, and asks if she can be up to 15 minutes late.

They roll their eyes, but say, "Okay". She's there at 6:30 a.m. sharp, and beats all of them with an eye-opening 2-under par round. She's fun and pleasant, and the guys are impressed. They congratulate her and invite her back the next week. She smiles, and says, "I'll be there at 6:30 or 6:45."

The next week she again shows up at 6:30 sharp. Only this time, she plays left-handed. The three guys are incredulous as she still beats them with an even par round, despite playing with her off-hand. They're totally amazed. They can't figure her out. She's very pleasant and a gracious winner. They invite her back again, but each man harbours a burning desire to beat her.

The third week, she's 15 minutes late, which irritates the guys. This week she plays right-handed, and narrowly beats all three of them. The men grumble that her late arrival is petty gamesmanship on her part. However, she's so charming and complimentary of their strong play, they can't hold a grudge.

This woman is a riddle no one can figure out. They have a couple of beers in the Clubhouse, and finally, one of the men asks her, "How do you decide if you're going to golf right-handed or left-handed?"

The lady blushes, and grins. "When my Dad taught me to play golf, I learned I was ambidextrous," she replies. "I like to switch back and forth."

"When I got married after college, I discovered my husband always sleeps in the nude. From then on, I developed a silly habit. Right before I leave in the morning for golf practice, I pull the covers off him. If his Willie points to the right, I golf right-handed; if it points to the left, I golf left-handed."

The guys think this is hysterical. Astonished at this bizarre information, one of the guys says, "What if it's pointing straight up?" She says, "Then, I'm fifteen minutes late.

28-Jul-15

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

28-Jul-15

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

28-Jul-15

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

28-Jul-15

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

03-Aug-15
A kangaroo kept getting out of his enclosure at the zoo. Knowing that he could hop high, the zoo officials put up a ten-foot fence. He was out the next morning, just sauntering around the zoo. A twenty-foot fence was put up. Again he got out.

When the fence was forty feet high, a camel in the next enclosure asked the kangaroo, “How high do you think they’ll go?”

The kangaroo said, "Unless somebody locks the gate at night, I think they will just keep going!”

03-Aug-15
Sixty is the worst age to be," said the 60-year-old man. "You always feel like you have to pee and most of the time you stand there and nothing comes out."

"Ah, that's nothing'," said the 70-year-old. "When you're seventy, you don't have a bowel movement anymore. You take laxatives, eat bran, sit on the toilet all day and nothing' comes out!"

"Actually," said the 80-year-old, "Eighty is the worst age of all."

"Do you have trouble peeing, too?" asked the 60-year old.

"No, I pee every morning at 6:00. I pee like a racehorse on a flat rock. No problem at all."

"So, do you have a problem with your bowel movement?"

"No, I have one every morning at 6:30."

Exasperated, the 60-year-old said, "You pee every morning at 6:00 and crap every morning at 6:30. So what's so bad about being 80?"

"I don't wake up until 7:00!!

03-Aug-15
On the first day, God created the dog and said, "Sit all day by the door of your house and bark at anyone who comes in or walks past. For this, I will give you a life span of twenty years."

The dog said, "That's a long time to be barking. How about only ten years and I'll give you back the other ten?"

God agreed.

On the second day, God created the monkey and said, "Entertain people, do tricks, and make them laugh. For this, I'll give you a twenty-year life span."

The monkey said, "Monkey tricks for twenty years? That's a pretty long time to perform. How about I give you back ten like the dog did?"

And God agreed.

On the third day, God created the cow and said, "You must go into the field with the farmer all day long and suffer under the sun, have calves and give milk to support the farmer's family. For this, I will give you a life span of sixty years."

The cow said, "That's kind of a tough life you want me to live for sixty years. How about twenty and I'll give back the other forty?"

And God agreed again.

On the fourth day, God created the man and said, "Eat, sleep, play, marry and enjoy your life. For this, I'll give you twenty years."

But the man said, "Only twenty years? Could you possibly give me my twenty, the forty the cow gave back, the ten the monkey gave back, and the ten the dog gave back; that makes eighty, okay?"

"Okay," said God. "You asked for it."

So that is why for our first twenty years, we eat, sleep, play and enjoy ourselves. For the next forty years, we slave in the sun to support our family. For the next ten years, we do monkey tricks to entertain the grandchildren. And for the last ten years, we sit on the front porch and bark at everyone.

03-Aug-15
Muldoon lived alone in the Irish countryside with only a pet dog for company.

One day the dog died, and Muldoon went to the parish priest and asked, “Father, me dog is dead. Could ya’ be saying’ a mass for the poor creature?”

Father Patrick replied, “I’m afraid not; we cannot have services for an animal in the church. But there are some Baptists down the lane, an there’s no tellin’ what they believe. Maybe they’ll do something for the creature.”

Muldoon said, “I’ll go right away Father. Do ya’ think $5,000 is enough to donate to them for the service?”

Father Patrick exclaimed, “Sweet Mary and Jesus! Why didn’t ya tell me the dog was baptized Catholic?

03-Aug-15
GOT MY CONCEALED GUN PERMIT YESTERDAY......

... and went over to the local Bass Pro Shop to get a small 9mm for home protection.

When I was ready to pay for the gun and bullets, the cashier said, "Strip down, facing me."

Making a mental note to complain to the NRA about the gun control wackos running amok, I did just as she had instructed.

When the hysterical shrieking and alarms finally subsided, I found out she was referring to how I should place my credit card in the card reader!!!

I've been asked to shop elsewhere in the future.

They need to make their instructions to seniors a little clearer.

I still don't think I looked that bad.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I feel stupid. I lost the pub trivia quiz on the last question last night.

The question was, "Where do women have the curliest hair?"

Apparently, the answer is Fiji.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A priest booked into a motel and said, "I hope the porn channel is disabled."

The girl behind the counter said, "No, it's just normal porn, you sick bastard."

I felt sorry for the hypnotist I saw last night. He hypnotized seven blokes then dropped the mike on his foot and said "F#*k me."

What happened next will haunt me forever.

03-Aug-15

Tate Tanka's embedded Photo
Tate Tanka's embedded Photo

04-Aug-15
After I retired, my wife insisted that I accompany her on her trips to Walmart. Unfortunately, like most men, I found shopping boring and preferred to get in and get out. Equally unfortunate, my wife is like most women - she loves to browse.

Yesterday my dear wife received the following letter from the local Walmart

Dear Mrs. Woolf, Over the past six months, your husband has caused quite a commotion in our store. We cannot tolerate this behavior and have been forced to ban both of you from the store. Our complaints against your husband, Mr. Woolf, are listed below and are "documented by our video surveillance cameras":

1. June 15: He took 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in other people's carts when they weren't looking.

2. July 2: Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.

3. July 7: He made a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the women's restroom.

4. July 19: Walked up to an employee and told her in an official voice, 'Code 3 in Housewares. Get on it right away'. This caused the employee to leave her assigned station and receive a reprimand from her Supervisor that in turn resulted in management getting involved causing management to lose time and costing the company money.

5. August 4: Went to the Service Desk and tried to reserve a bag of chips.

6. August 14: Moved a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.

7. August 15: Set up a tent in the camping department and told the children shoppers they could come in if they would bring pillows and blankets from the bedding department - to which twenty children obliged.

8. August 23: When a clerk asked if they could help him he began crying and screamed, 'Why can't you people just leave me alone?' Emergency Medics were called.

9. September 4: Looked right into the security camera and used it as a mirror while he picked his nose.

10. September 10: While handling guns in the Sports department, he asked the clerk where the antidepressants were.

11. October 3: Darted around the Store suspiciously while loudly humming the ' Mission Impossible' theme.

12. October 6: In the auto department, he practiced his 'Madonna look' by using different sizes of funnels.

13. October 18: Hid in a clothing rack and when people browsed through, yelled 'PICK ME! PICK ME!'

14. October 22: When an announcement came over the loud speaker, he assumed the fetal position and screamed 'OH NO! IT'S THOSE VOICES AGAIN!

15. Took a box of condoms to the checkout clerk and asked where the fitting room was.

And last, but not least: 16. October 23: Went into a fitting room, shut the door, waited awhile, and then yelled very loudly, 'Hey! There's no toilet paper in here.' One of the Staff passed out.

05-Aug-15
A woman is on trial for beating her husband to death with his guitar collection.

Judge asks, "First offender?"

She replied, "No, first a Gibson, then a Fender!"

05-Aug-15

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

05-Aug-15
That was a great video. I remember seeing it many years ago.

05-Aug-15
I hadn't seen it, but he is good. Good with the juggling and good with the humor.

05-Aug-15

gflight's embedded Photo
gflight's embedded Photo

05-Aug-15
That's good.......

06-Aug-15
A rookie police officer pulled a biker over for speeding and had the following exchange:

• Officer: May I see your driver's license?

• Biker: I don't have one. I had it suspended when I got my 5th DUI.

• Officer: May I see the owner's card for this vehicle?

• Biker: It's not my bike. I stole it.

• Officer: The motorcycle is stolen?

• Biker: That's right. But come to think of it, I think I saw the owner's card in the tool bag when I was putting my gun in there.

Officer: There's a gun in the tool bag?

• Biker: Yes sir. That's where I put it after I shot and killed the dude who owns this bike and stuffed his dope in the saddle bags.

• Officer: There's drugs in the saddle bags too?!?!?

• Biker: Yes, sir. Hearing this, the rookie immediately called his captain. The biker was quickly surrounded by police, and the captain approached the biker to handle the tense situation:

• Captain: Sir, can I see your license?

• Biker: Sure. Here it is. It was valid.

• Captain: Who's motorcycle is this?

• Biker: It's mine, officer. Here's the registration.

• Captain: Could you slowly open your tool bag so I can see if there's a gun in it?

• Biker: Yes, sir, but there's no gun in it. Sure enough, there was nothing in the tool bag.

• Captain: Would you mind opening your saddle bags? I was told you said there's drugs in them.

• Biker: No problem. The saddle bags were opened; no drugs.

• Captain: I don't understand it. The officer who stopped you said you told him you didn't have a license, stole this motorcycle, had a gun in the tool bag, and that there were drugs in the saddle bags.

• Biker: Yeah, I'll bet he told you I was speeding, too.

06-Aug-15
An elderly Florida lady did her shopping and, upon returning to her car, found four males in the act of leaving with her vehicle.

She dropped her shopping bags and drew her handgun, proceeding to scream at the top of her lungs, “I have a gun, and I know how to use it! Get out of the car!”. The four men didn't wait for a second threat. They got out and ran like mad.

The lady, somewhat shaken, then proceeded to load her shopping bags into the back of the car and got into the driver’s seat. She was so shaken that she could not get her key into the ignition.

She tried and tried, and then she realized why. It was for the same reason she had wondered why there was a football, a Frisbee and two 12-packs of beer in the front seat. A few minutes later, she found her own car parked four or five spaces farther down.

She loaded her bags into the car and drove to the police station to report her mistake.

The sergeant to whom she told the story couldn't stop laughing. He pointed to the other end of the counter, where four pale men were reporting a car jacking by a mad, elderly woman described as white, less than five feet tall, glasses, curly white hair, and carrying a large handgun.

No charges were filed.

The moral of the story?

If you’re going to have a senior moment… make it memorable.

07-Aug-15

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

07-Aug-15
Caitlyn Jenner was reported missing.

His/her picture will be in the cartons of half and half.

10-Aug-15
A man checked into a hotel. There was a computer in his room, so he decided to send an email to his wife. While typing in her address, he accidentally typed an extra letter and without realizing, sent the email to a widow who just returned from her husband's funeral.

The widow decided to check her email, expecting condolence messages from friends and relatives. After reading the first email she fainted.

Her son rushed in to check on his mother and saw the computer screen with the message:

"To my loving wife. I know you are surprised to hear from me. They have computers here and we are allowed to email our loved ones. I've just been checked in. How are you and the kids? The place is really nice, but I feel lonely without you. I have made necessary arrangements for your arrival tomorrow. I am excited and can't wait to see you."

10-Aug-15

Shuteye's embedded Photo
Shuteye's embedded Photo

10-Aug-15

11-Aug-15

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

11-Aug-15

gflight's embedded Photo
gflight's embedded Photo

11-Aug-15

gflight's embedded Photo
gflight's embedded Photo

12-Aug-15
Two Muslims crashed a speedboat into the Thames barrier in London … Police think it might be the start of Ram-a-dam.

12-Aug-15
A hot shot East Coast newspaper reporter was on assignment in Arkansas, when he struck up a conversation with a young lady in a bar.

After a half dozen drinks, he suggested they get their own bottle and retire to his motel room, and she readily agreed.

"Say, how old are you anyway?" the reporter asked as the obviously young lass was disrobing.

"Thirteen," she replied with a shy smile.

"Thirteen ??? My God, girl !!! You get those clothes back on at once at get the hell outta here ! Are you crazy ?" he thundered.

Pausing briefly at the door as she left, the perplexed nymphet smiled and said, "Superstitious, huh ?"

12-Aug-15
Iowa Farm Story Hillary Clinton and her driver were cruising home along a country road one evening when an old cow loomed in front of the car. The driver tried to avoid it but couldn't. The aged cow was struck and killed. Hillary told her driver to go up to the farmhouse and explain to the owners what had happened. She said that he should resist any request from the farmer to pay for the animal, but she said, "you killed it, so if they have to have money, it will come out of your pocket!" She stayed in the car making phone calls. About an hour later the driver staggered back to the car with his clothes in disarray. He was holding a half-empty bottle of expensive wine in one hand, a huge Cuban cigar in the other, and was smiling happily, smeared with lipstick. "What happened to you," asked Hilllary? "Well," the driver replied, "the farmer gave me the cigar, his wife gave me the wine, and their beautiful twin daughters made passionate love to me." "What did you tell them?" asked Hillary. The driver replied, "I just stepped inside the door and said, 'I'm Hillary Clinton's driver and I've just killed the old cow.' The rest happened so fast I couldn't stop it."

12-Aug-15
A Marine corporal was driving around an officer who was a notorious womanizer. As they drove down main street the major spied a lovely girl waiting at the bus stop. "Turn this car 'round, Marine!" he ordered. The driver promptly made a u-turn, but the car suddenly stalled in the middle of the street. By the time he had re-started it, and drove back to the bus stop, the girl was gone. "Corporal," said the major, "you'd be a complete screw-up in an emergency!" "I thought I did pretty well, sir," the driver said. "That was my wife."

12-Aug-15
Old Cowboy An old cowboy walks into a barbershop in Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan for a shave and a haircut. He tells the barber he can't get all his whiskers off because his cheeks are wrinkled from age. The barber gets a little wooden ball from a cup on the shelf and tells the old cowboy to put it inside his cheek to spread out the skin. When he's finished, the old cowboy tells the barber that was the cleanest shave he'd had in years, but he wanted to know what would have happened if he had accidentally swallowed that little ball. The barber replied, just bring it back in a couple of days like everyone else does.

12-Aug-15
A man is cupping his hand to scoop up some water from a highland burn when a gamekeeper bursts out of the heather and shouts "dinnnae drink tha waaater! Et's fool a coos shite and pish!" To which the man replies "my dear fellow, I'm from England, can you please repeat that in English?". The keeper yells back "use booth hands, yoou'll spill less tha way"

12-Aug-15
Aaand... this ones for you Henry...

One day a math professor was quietly working in his office when cute young student came by to see him. She explained she really needed some help to get her grade up. She said, I'd be willing to do anything to get an A.

"Like what?" the professor asked.

The student leaned over, and in her best sexy voice she say "ANYTHING."

"Anything? Really? Would you be willing to ... no, no. I can't ask you do that."

The student repeated "ANYTHING!!!"

Well, would you be willing to do Homework?"

12-Aug-15

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

12-Aug-15

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

12-Aug-15
Hah!!

12-Aug-15
The teacher gave her fifth grade class an assignment: Get their parents to tell them a story with a moral at the end of it.

---The next day, the kids came back and, one by one, began to tell their stories.

There were all the regular types of stuff: Spilled milk and pennies saved. But then the teacher realized, that only Janie was left.

"Janie, do you have a story to share?"

"Yes ma'am. My daddy told me a story about my Mommy. She was a Marine pilot in Desert Storm, and her plane got hit. She had to bail out over enemy territory, and all she had was a flask of whiskey, a pistol, and a survival knife.

She drank the whiskey on the way down so the bottle wouldn't break, and then she parachuted right into the middle of 20 Iraqi troops........

She shot 15 of them with the pistol, until she ran out of bullets, killed four more with the knife, till the blade broke, and then she killed the last Iraqi with her bare hands."

''Good Heavens, 'said the horrified teacher. What did your Daddy tell you was the moral to this horrible story'?"

...."Don't mess with Mommy when she's been drinking."

12-Aug-15

Shuteye's embedded Photo
Shuteye's embedded Photo

12-Aug-15

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

13-Aug-15
A Day At The Marriage License Bureau

Following the Supreme Court's illogical logic, this actually makes sense......

''Good morning. We want to apply for a marriage license."

“Names?," said the clerk.

"Tim and Jim Jones."

"Jones? Are you related? I do see a resemblance."

"Yes, we're brothers."

"Brothers? You can't get married."

"Why not? Aren't you giving marriage licenses to same gender couples?"

"Yes, thousands. But we haven't had any siblings. That's incest!"

"Incest?" No, we are not gay."

"Not gay? Then why do you want to get married?"

"For the financial benefits, of course. And we do love each other. Besides, we don't have any other prospects."

"But we're issuing marriage licenses to gay and lesbian couples who've claimed they'd been denied equal protection under the law.

If you are not gay, you can get married to a woman."

"Wait a minute. A gay man has the same right to marry a woman as I have. But just because I'm straight doesn't mean I want to marry a woman. I want to marry Jim."

"And I want to marry Tim. Are you gonna discriminate against us just because we are not gay? "

"All right, all right. I'll give you your license.

Next!"

"Hi. We are here to get married."

"Names?"

"John Smith, Jane James, Robert Green, and June Johnson."

"Who wants to marry whom?"

"We all want to marry each other."

"But there are four of you!"

"That's right. You see, we're all bisexual. I love Jane and Robert, Jane loves me and June, June loves Robert and Jane,and Robert loves June and me. All of us getting married together is the only way that we can express our sexual preferences in a marital relationship."

"But we've only been granting licenses to gay and lesbian couples."

"So you're discriminating against bisexuals?"

"No, it's just that, well, the traditional idea of marriage is that it's just for couples."

"Since when are you standing on tradition?"

"Well, I mean, you have to draw the line somewhere."

"Who says? There's no logical reason to limit marriage to couples. The more the better.

Besides, we demand our rights! The mayor says the constitution guarantees equal protection under the law. Give us a marriage license!"

"All right, all right. Next."

"Hello, I'd like a marriage license."

"In what names?"

"David Anderson."

"And the other man?"

"That's all. I want to marry myself."

"Marry yourself? What the hell do you mean?"

"Well, my psychiatrist says I have a dual personality, so I want to marry the two together. Maybe I can file a joint income-tax return."

"That does it!? I quit! You people are making a mockery of marriage!

(Don't laugh, it's just a matter of time)

13-Aug-15
WW: sadly prescient.

13-Aug-15
Very good Mouse!

14-Aug-15
A couple, both age 78, went to a sex therapist's office. The doctor asked, "What can I do for you?"

The man said, "Will you watch us have sex?"

The doctor looked puzzled, but agreed.

When the couple finished, the doctor said, "There's nothing wrong with the way you have sex," and charged them $50.

This happened several weeks in a row. The couple would make an appointment, have sex with no problems, pay the doctor, then leave.

Finally, the doctor asked, "Just exactly what are you trying to find out?"

"We're not trying to find out anything," the husband replied.

"She's married and we can't go to her house. I'm married and we can't go to my house. The Holiday Inn charges $90. The Hilton charges $108. We do it here for $50...and I get $43 back from Medicare.

14-Aug-15

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

• Sitka Gear