Shuteye 02-Sep-15
slade 27-Oct-15
Anony Mouse 06-Nov-15
14-Jul-15
A proud moment in TBVIECianville.

14-Jul-15
No real surprise. As usual, just "follow the money!"

14-Jul-15
Can someone please explain to me how the left and the baby killers can get away with claiming birth control and abortion are "Womens' Health" issues?????????

Birth control has nothing to do with anyone's health; it has to do with behavior and choices.

Likewise, the percentage of abortions that are done to protect the life or health of the expectant mother is very, very small. The rest are done for convenience and to facilitate poor personal choices.

14-Jul-15
Well said, Kyle!

14-Jul-15
Nice work, Governor!

"JINDAL ANNOUNCES PLANNED PARENTHOOD INVESTIGATION, HALTS LICENSES FOR NEW ABORTION CLINIC

by DR. SUSAN BERRY, 14 Jul 2015

Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal announced Tuesday he is directing his state’s Department of Health and Hospitals to launch an investigation into Planned Parenthood. This comes on the heels of the release of an investigative video by pro-life group Center for Medical Progress depicting the abortion giant’s chief medical officer speaking about how to abort a baby intact to harvest its body parts for sale.

“Today’s video of a Planned Parenthood official discussing the systematic harvesting and trafficking of human body parts is shocking and gruesome,” Jindal, a Republican presidential contender, said in a statement sent to Breitbart News.

“This same organization is seeking to open an abortion clinic in New Orleans,” he continued. “I have instructed Louisiana’s Department of Health and Hospitals to conduct an immediate investigation into this alleged evil and illegal activity and to not issue any licenses until this investigation is complete. I am also asking the FBI to assist DHH in investigating this alleged criminal activity by this organization.” "

14-Jul-15
This is disgusting!!! If someone did that to a litter of puppies they would go to jail! These scumbags get federal funds!

14-Jul-15
She talks about those livers like she is having them for the main course after she's done stuffing her face with that salad. At this point, anything is possible.

14-Jul-15
not to worry, it was all taken out of context...you rubes wouldn't understand the nuanced speech anyhow

the videographer should be exterminated jailed for interfering with reproductive 'health'

nothing to see here

15-Jul-15
"If someone did that to a litter of puppies they would go to jail!"

Just goes to show how upside down we are in America now, morally.

Funny how it isn't a baby, it's just a blob of tissue. Yet, strangely, it has all kinds of fully developed human body parts for them to "harvest".

15-Jul-15

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

15-Jul-15
Are there some supermarkets where we can buy baby livers to fry up like chicken livers?

I suspect any of those livers for sale would be to going to someone who is waiting for one to transplant into a baby that needs it to survive.

Most organ lists are long and usually there are many potential recipients who die while awaiting an available healthy organ.

Isn't that the case here? Aren't we sentencing another baby to die in preventing the transplant?

I think in some cultures it would be considered a GOOD thing to save a live baby using a part from a deceased one. Apparently not here, but in some cultures.

15-Jul-15
So one baby is killed to save another? Is that the latest justification for murdering unborn children? UFB!

15-Jul-15
Russ...those organs would not be transplantable. Organs used for transplant need to be handled in a much different manor than how they are removed from an abortus. These tissues are sold to research companies that use them for fetal stem cell acquisition and research.

When stem cells became a potential source of medical treatment, they were originally only sourced from fetal tissue. However, numerous techniques have been developed that provide alternate sources. They can be recovered from adults (lower numbers) in many tissues--especially in fat cells (adult stem cells). They can also be induced from other cells with several different methods (induced stem cells).

One of the biggest problems that has been seen with the use of embryonic SCs is the lack of control at the cellular level...potentially successful treatments have failed as the cells have often metathesized. The few successful treatments in use have mostly come from adult stem cells.

I do believe, however, that Michelle has served haute cuisine embryonic liver pate´ at several of her "healthy" feasts to go with her BBQ ribs and fries...

15-Jul-15

15-Jul-15

joshuaf's Link
http://thefederalist.com/2015/07/15/planned-parenthood-partner-offered-bulk-discounts-on-aborted-baby-parts/

Sickening, absolutely sickening.

15-Jul-15

Anony Mouse's Link
Colorado State University Caught Buying Aborted Baby Body Parts for Research (link)

15-Jul-15
joshuaf X2

repulsive

can't wait for the re-calibrations and nuanced justifications

16-Jul-15
Anony Mouse, thanks for the clarification/added info.

Afraid I still have petty much the same opinion, however.

Seems to me to still be a case of organ donation, even if it is used for research towards saving other lives rather than direct transfer. I suspect the universities would use animal tissue for the more basic stuff rather than go to the expense and possible PR repercussions of using fetal tissue needlessly.

16-Jul-15
Russ, you are ok with killing a perfectly healthy unborn child and havest it's body parts in order to advance science? Is that correct?

16-Jul-15
For profit! Of course PP would be a pro choice advocate!

Disgusting

16-Jul-15
BC, Good question. Looking forward to the answer.

16-Jul-15
Russ

For PP to harvest any tissue from an abortus, they must take care to position it in such a manner that it is not damaged. This means that the late term fetus must be manipulated in the womb while alive and be partially birthed. It is at that point that the head is crushed to complete the killing so the body parts can be harvested.

It has been long known that babies in the womb not only feel pain, but also feel stimulus from the other senses such as hearing and touch. They are alive and unwilling participants in the abortion process. Remember: we are talking about late term abortions where unborn is highly developed whose organs have formed and are functional--not an early term fetus where it is merely vacuumed out of the uterus. Modern medicine has allowed many at this stage of development who have either undergone emergency c-section or natural birth to survive like a full term birth.

Imagine you have a two year old that wants to hide under a crib and you reach and grab the child by a foot and drag him out--and he doesn't want to come.

Late term abortions on demand is atrocious--the removal of organs for research despicable...and doing so for profit is an obamanation.

16-Jul-15
That woman in the video is casually eating while talking about this. Just disgusting!

16-Jul-15

DL's embedded Photo
DL's embedded Photo
Amazing how this outrages some but harvest baby parts doesn't.

16-Jul-15

itshot's Link
resoved

16-Jul-15
Greg...read yesterday that the entire video is about 2 hrs long and it has been posted to show that it was NOT "heavily edited".

If I come across the link to the entire video, I will post it or the link.

16-Jul-15
Jack, try convincing the folks at my linky

did you catch some of the other articles on there? pure gold

16-Jul-15
What this is, is a prime example of a person with no soul who's lost whatever bit of humanity they may have once had.

Pure evil.

16-Jul-15

Anony Mouse's Link
Media Matters Accidentally Highlights Planned Parenthood’s Admission of Profit Seeking on Organ Harvesting (link)

PP apologists: defending the undefendable.

16-Jul-15

17-Jul-15
Two separate issues. I have never been a proponent of late term abortion on demand.

I thought the original Roe compromise by trimesters was the wisest solution.

The issue with the harvesting of parts and selling them for research is a matter of making the best use of a resource that was going to be available anyway.

I can see logical resistance based on the information in Anony's later post about the preparation for the late term abortion being different when tissue is to be harvested. If that is true and there is an appreciable amount of pain inflicted during the proceeding related directly to the tissue harvest, then I would agree that there would have to be more certainty of scientific benefit to justify it.

PP's statement on the matter points out that it is already illegal to actually PROFIT on the sale of body parts, and the fee charged is merely the cost of removal and transport. The amounts shown are about what is charged for an aspirin in most hospitals now, so I don't suppose there will be lot of economic impact either way.

17-Jul-15
Russ...experiments have shown that a fetus has enough brain/nerve development to feel pain much earlier than the third trimester.

By the third trimester, this is an unborn baby who not only reacts to stimulus; but also initiates co-ordinated activities. My youngest daughter had a baby girl last week and told me she could tell when her baby was sleeping or awake and that she responded differently depending on what my daughter was doing at the time.

Earlier in her pregnancy(2nd trimester), Jillie shared an ultrasound video where her baby put the thumb in the mouth and began sucking on it. Watching it, one did not get the feeling that this was not a deliberate action.

The majority of late term abortions are for convenience with no medical needs. If there is a thorough investigation, I would not be surprised if investigators found that there were some financial incentives to encourage the abortion.

As I stated previously, there is a vast difference between sucking an embryo out of the uterus than removal of a highly developed pre-birth baby that may well have survived birth at that stage. Spontaneous abortions from women who actually wanted their baby have a decent success rate of survival these days--even with very low birth rates.

Your last statement ignores the vast profits that the harvesting company makes selling these tissues. Many of these aborted organs have their cells put in culture and sold as organ cell isolates. This means that ONE liver can be sold over and over and over and over... They could not stay in business with the numbers and monies stated in various articles.

I'll let someone like Kyle expand on the economics of a business ;o)

17-Jul-15
"The issue with the harvesting of parts and selling them for research is a matter of making the best use of a resource that was going to be available anyway."

You could use the same argument to justify cannibalism of accident victims.

17-Jul-15
PP has much to fear...

More Videos to Be Released of Alleged Planned Parenthood Fetal Harvesting from Abortions

The story is getting major mainstream media coverage. It may not be the coverage conservatives want, but the story's definitely out there, and it's not good for the baby-killing left.

Planned Parenthood "won't make anyone available" for interviews with CBS News.

At CBS News, "Anti-abortion group: More Planned Parenthood videos coming":

Congressional Republicans say they will launch an investigation of Planned Parenthood as a result of an undercover video released by the Center for Medical Progress, an anti-abortion group, asserting the women's health organization sells body parts from abortions.

The founder of the Center for Medical Progress also told CBS News his group has up to a dozen additional videos of top officials from Planned Parenthood across the country talking about the sales, which will be released in the days to come, reports CBS News correspondent Jan Crawford.

Two members of the group posed as employees of a biotech firm to get access to a top doctor at Planned Parenthood. It was part of a two-and-a-half-year sting operation, and over lunch, they secretly recorded the whole conversation. (continued at link)

17-Jul-15
One more comment:

Why the promotion of late term abortion for the procurement of fetal tissues?

Simple and easily understood answer:

the older a baby is, the better developed its organs are.

Most abortions, regardless of stage of development, are not done for medical reasons; rather they are done as a matter of convenience and birth control. I have always wondered why a woman would continue a pregnancy until the third trimester having known they were pregnant for months prior.

17-Jul-15
Hey! Why not do experiments on the "unviable tissue masses"? They could add different appendages and so forth to see if they adapt.

The possibilities are endless once you put those bothersome attributes of conscious and soul aside. Just ask Dr. Mengele.

It'd of been interesting to ask the Planned Parenthood butcher as she sipped Merlot and ate salad about her head crushing technique and if she ever felt any resistance. Or maybe if different races or sexes needed more or less crushing. I wonder if she could discuss this while cracking walnuts? Silly me...of course she could! It'd bring back thoughts of another rewarding day at work for her.

18-Jul-15
So Russ, if I understand your post above, the answer to my original question is that you are ok with killing a perfectly healthy child in the womb to harvest body parts in order to advance science. Is this correct?

18-Jul-15
"The issue with the harvesting of parts and selling them for research is a matter of making the best use of a resource that was going to be available anyway."

I'd like to see you make that comment where my daughter works. She's an RN in the NICU where some of her patients have included a 23-24 week old struggling to live. Make that comment in her unit, chances are you'll been in for a stay in the adult ICU.

Aborted babies referred to as a resource.... God have mercy on this country.

18-Jul-15
Bowbender x7!

18-Jul-15
HA, do you have any evidence that the fetal tissues in question were eaten?

In re the similarity to harvesting tissue from from accident victims, I suppose one would exist if such tissue was to be used in medical research or for transplantation (as it already is, if conditions permit).

Are you opposed to a patient awaiting a needed organ transplant receiving one from an accident victim?

18-Jul-15
"Are you opposed to a patient awaiting a needed organ transplant receiving one from an accident victim?"

Nope...as long as the vic is an organ donor and isn't killed for convenience. Said aborted baby has no say, no voice.

Smiles sadly and shakes head....thinking, some of us show more compassion for the animals we hunt, than the unborn that are slaughtered.

18-Jul-15
I guess your non answer is your answer.

20-Jul-15

20-Jul-15
***"But the way I see it, the way I hear it, is that this is the way evil works best, not as a growling beast crouching in the darkness, but in a rational, scientific voice. It is the way it's always worked, the way it worked years ago, the way it works now."***

This is from the Chicago Tribune's John Kass........

When we think of evil, we think of something violent or demonic, something filled with hatred and wretchedly hungry to devour the good.

But what if evil eats a salad at lunch and is polite, speaking rationally with nice table manners?

I've just seen a video where evil casually spears lettuce on a fork and calmly, scientifically, discusses the market for the body parts of aborted fetuses, while sipping a glass of wine.

"I'd say a lot of people want liver," Dr. Deborah Nucatola, senior medical director for Planned Parenthood, says in the video.

She was speaking of the livers of aborted fetuses and then she popped more greens into her mouth and gestured with her fork. She explained to her luncheon companions — people she apparently thought were buyers of body parts for research but who were secretly recording her — why ultrasound images are so important.

They're important because they help doctors harvest the organs they want without damaging them.

Who wants a crushed liver?

"And for that reason, most providers will do this case under ultrasound evidence," she said, picking up her wine glass, "so they'll know where they're putting their forceps."

This absolutely horrific video was recorded last year by investigators from the Center for Medical Progress, a California-based group that is opposed to abortion.

They allege that federally subsidized Planned Parenthood, the nation's largest abortion provider and abortion rights advocate, is illegally selling body parts in violation of the law. The group said it plans to release other video in coming days.

Planned Parenthood denies the charge, says the video is heavily edited and says that women seeking abortions may volunteer to provide fetal body parts for research that furthers medical science.

What's chilling is the absolute calmness in her voice.

I'm certain Dr. Nucatola — enjoying a nice lunch of salad and red wine and discussing organ harvests of the unborn — doesn't consider herself to be evil. Perhaps you don't either.

But I do. I have no other way to see it.

You're free to go online and see for yourself. You might see things differently. But the way I see it, the way I hear it, is that this is the way evil works best, not as a growling beast crouching in the darkness, but in a rational, scientific voice. It is the way it's always worked, the way it worked years ago, the way it works now.

If this were a video of someone roughed up or shot by cops, it would be all over the news. If it were a video of a celebrity wardrobe malfunction, or another chapter of celebrity gender confusion, it would be clicktastic.

But this story, which came out Tuesday, was first downplayed by much of the media, then overshadowed, by President Barack Obama's Iran nuclear deal and by the killings of Marines in Chattanooga.

Lately, the video has been discussed on safe ground. We talk tactics. What will the Republicans who've called for federal investigations do next? How will the Democrats play defense?

Because casually discussing dismemberment and feticide (her word) for selling baby organs is no big deal? Your moral compass is seriously messed up.

It's all process. And in the business of journalism and politics, the most successful people, the smoothest, know how to talk process. It is sanctuary when we don't wish to deal with the thing itself.

Conservatives are publicly angry, but liberals haven't handled this well at all. Some have argued for a more strident defense of Planned Parenthood's organ policy. It's obvious that they'd like a good dose of righteous moral indignation. But how do you invoke morality to defend this?

The left has recently celebrated Roman Catholic Pope Francis, who shares their position on global warming. They've used the pope as a cudgel in political debate, to mock those who think "climate change" is little more than a slogan for big government and redistribution of wealth.

So here's my suggestion: Why doesn't the left call the Vatican and ask Pope Francis to weigh in on this one? Ask him when life begins, and if there's any morality in harvesting the organs of fetuses for research.

One evolving argument of Planned Parenthood, parroted by their media and political advocates, is that if no profit is made, then it is legal to sell the parts for research, since payment goes to defray expenses in transportation of the fetal organs and other costs.

But who cares if it's legal? I don't care if it's legal. Slavery was legal once too, and not just in America, but just about every other country in the world. The powerful have always legalized their subjugation of the less powerful. And in our the modern world, there is nothing less powerful than life in the womb.

Science can make a good argument for harvesting the organs of fetuses. The best argument suggests possible cures for terrible diseases suffered by those whose organs aren't harvested.

The counter is the story of the drowning man. A dying man in a deep pool of water, drowning, is a terribly dangerous creature. Anyone who goes near can be pushed under as the drowning man tries to stay alive. Even children.

I'm not trying to convince you. Go find whatever argument you wish in the echo chamber of your choice. But first, take a look at the video again and listen to Planned Parenthood's medical director:

"We've been very good at getting heart, lung, liver, because we know that," she explains, "so I'm not going to crush that part, I'm gonna basically crush below, I'm gonna crush above, and I'm gonna see if I can get it all intact."

It is the voice of a professional, enjoying a salad, rationally discussing technique.

[email protected]

Twitter @John_Kass Copyright © 2015, Chicago Tribune

21-Jul-15

Bowbender's Link
And yet another face of pure evil....

21-Jul-15
Here is the little Gem, sponsored by the Pro trafficking in dead baby parts Democrats.

21-Jul-15

Tate Tanka's embedded Photo

21-Jul-15
TT...OUCH!!

21-Jul-15

21-Jul-15
More Gaslighting.

21-Jul-15
TT...DOUBLE ouch!!!

22-Jul-15

22-Jul-15

22-Jul-15

DL's Link

22-Jul-15

Woods Walker's embedded Photo

23-Jul-15

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

23-Jul-15
"....while the OPRESS facilitates that bullshat."

Yup! More Gaslighting Spiker. And this is why Hillary will be the next President. If you think that the fluff job Candy Crowley did for Obama in the last debate with Romney was disgusting, you ain't seen NOTHING yet!

24-Jul-15

26-Jul-15
I can't comment on this without being vulgar.

26-Jul-15

26-Jul-15
This woman is a physcopath

Thursday at her weekly press briefing, House Minority Leader Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) addressed the growing controversy over videos that show Planned Parenthood doctors negotiating the sale of fetal tissue from abortions and said it was a "controversy that doesn't exist" and suggested it was being manufactured by Republicans.

26-Jul-15
Yeah...and she's the same nutcase that stated that....

"...the Catholic Church isn't clear about where it stands on abortion."

WHAAAA???????

26-Jul-15

26-Jul-15
90,000 black children were aborted last year

26-Jul-15
Rotten...tell that to the #blacklivesmatter people ;o(

27-Jul-15
If I had a zillion dollars, I'd take that last pic and put it on billboards all across the country, and I'd make sure that there were many of them that showed BLACK baby body parts.

Look at that pic and then one of the babies slaughtered by ISIS and tell me what the difference is to the child???

None. One does it by "choice" of birth control, and the other does it by "choice" to advance what they call religion.

BOTH are evil.

28-Jul-15
Follow the Money

28-Jul-15

HA/KS's Link
Though some companies seem proud to help fund chopping up babies, PP appears to have inflated their list of corporate sponsors to make it look like they have broad corporate support.

"Representatives for Xerox, Coca-Cola and Ford Motor Co. told The Daily Signal that they had been incorrectly listed as donors by Planned Parenthood. They said their companies do not contribute to Planned Parenthood and do not match employee gifts to the organization. All three said they have contacted or will contact Planned Parenthood to be removed from its website."

28-Jul-15
Recently read where Xerox was merging with Wurlitzer in a joint venture to mass produce reproductive organs.

28-Jul-15

gadan's Link
This is gruesome! See link. I can't watch the video.

28-Jul-15
It is murder and anyone that won't protect a little baby's life is a no good SOB. In some cases they murder them after they are born.

28-Jul-15
It'w worse than murder. At least with a lot of murders someone is shot and usually dies soon after. Compare that to BEING PULLED APART PIECE BY PIECE!!!

That's downright Islamic!

28-Jul-15
And to think we call Muslims barbaric. Cutting someone's head off isn't any more barbaric than killing a baby the way they do. I am sure foreign countries like the videos that are being put out.

28-Jul-15

28-Jul-15

29-Jul-15

29-Jul-15
Mouse, I always get a kick out of those videos.

29-Jul-15
Lex.. Almost obligatory.

29-Jul-15

29-Jul-15
So, who has watched the 2+ hour unedited video?

29-Jul-15
""So, who has watched the 2+ hour unedited video?""

So, what's your point?

29-Jul-15
I've watched a large part of the video; and IMHO, the editing was pretty fair...much better than has been fed to the public by the OPRESS™. We've all seen how the Brian Williams/Dan Rather school of journalism has created negative stories out of (drug induced?)delirium and desire to create a story to fit a preconceived agenda these past years (increasing hysteria levels)--you do remember the George Zimmerman lynching attempt with the 911 edited tapes?

Anyhow, having watched much, what was presented did not seem to be taken out of context.

Have you, Phil?

Why Planned Parenthood Can’t Donate Tissue Harvested From Babies

29-Jul-15
And it is not just dismantling baby part saled, but also providing dangerous information to minor children--behind parents backs.

Planned Parenthood’s dangerous sex advice for teenagers

Somewhat overshadowed by the Center for Medical Progress’ horrifying expose on Planned Parenthood’s baby part harvesting operations are an important series of videos released by Live Action earlier this month.

Live Action has long used undercover videos to expose Planned Parenthood. Beginning in early July, Live Action unfurled a four video series looking at Planned Parenthood’s role in sex education.

According to Life Site:

Planned Parenthood “counselors” teach minors in the name of “sex-ed”: sexual bondage and sadomasochism, and steering them to sex stores to “get educated.” In the latest video, a Colorado counselor told the Live Action investigator (posing as a minor) that “sexual exploration is normal” – and went so far as to suggest defecating and urinating on men as an option.

Even more disturbing as that this particular clinic received, “additional taxpayer funding for teen sex education through Obamacare,” reported Life Site.

The Planned Parenthood counselor goes into detailed descriptions of BDSM activities including asphyxiation, gagging, and plethora of other sexual acts with a presumed 15-year-old. She also suggests chatting with sex shop employees and watching porn as part of enhanced sex education.

Again, the investigator presented herself as a 15-year-old girl.

Yet in spite of a litany of Planned Parenthood perpetrated atrocities, we are forced to fund them.

30-Jul-15

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

30-Jul-15

Tate Tanka's Link

30-Jul-15
Cecille Richards represents what a disgusting vile excuse for a human can be. No real reaction from the left wing zealot pretending to be an unbiased news reporter, another scum sucking soulless democrat letting the shrew spread her campaign of lies.

""This has been a three year well-funded effort by the most militant wing of the anti-abortion movement in this country to try to entrap doctors. And, of course, highly doctored videos that show, doctors repeatedly said, all have been edited out. Planned Parenthood does not at all profit from fetal tissue donation which is an important element of health care in this country. I think what is not told, of course, is that these are highly selectively edited. Folks behind this are part of the most militant wing of the anti-abortion movement that is behind the bombing of clinics, the murder of doctors in their homes and in their churches. And, that’s what actually needs to be looked at""

30-Jul-15
More from the dead baby merchants.

""After three shocking videos caught Planned Parenthood doctors discussing and arranging the sale of body parts of aborted babies, a fourth video has been released today catching a Planned Parenthood vice president discussing how Planned Parenthood how to break or get around the law to sell aborted babies.

New undercover footage shows Planned Parenthood of the Rocky Mountains’ Vice President and Medical Director, Dr. Savita Ginde, negotiating a fetal body parts deal, agreeing multiple times to illicit pricing per body part harvested, and suggesting ways to avoid legal consequences.

In the video, actors posing as representatives from a human biologics company meet with Ginde at the abortion-clinic headquarters of PPRM in Denver to discuss a potential partnership to harvest fetal organs. When the actors request intact fetal specimens, Ginde reveals that in PPRM’s abortion practice, “Sometimes, if we get, if someone delivers before we get to see them for a procedure, then we are intact.”

“We’d have to do a little bit of training with the providers or something to make sure that they don’t crush” fetal organs during 2nd trimester abortions, says Ginde, brainstorming ways to ensure the abortion doctors at PPRM provide usable fetal organs.

When the buyers ask Ginde if “compensation could be specific to the specimen?” Ginde agrees, “Okay.” Later on in the abortion clinic’s pathological laboratory, standing over an aborted fetus, Ginde responds to the buyer’s suggestion of paying per body part harvested, rather than a standard flat fee for the entire case: “I think a per-item thing works a little better, just because we can see how much we can get out of it.”

Ginde also suggests ways for Planned Parenthood to cover-up its criminal and public relations liability for the sale of aborted body parts. “Putting it under ‘research’ gives us a little bit of an overhang over the whole thing,” Ginde remarks. “If you have someone in a really anti state who’s going to be doing this for you, they’re probably going to get caught.” ""

30-Jul-15
Looks like the baby parts industry is getting desperate to prevent further exposure of their abortion-for-parts relationship with Planned Parenthood:

Planned Parenthood: Judge bars pro-life group from airing StemExpress footage

The pro-life group behind a series of undercover Planned Parenthood videos accused the bioservice firm StemExpress late Wednesday of trying to “cover up this illegal baby parts trade” after the company obtained a court order blocking the release of footage.

The Los Angeles Superior Court issued a temporary injunction Tuesday stopping the Center for Medical Progress from releasing any video showing three officials from StemExpress, a company that transfers fetal tissue from abortions performed at Planned Parenthood and other clinics to medical researchers.

A company spokesman told the Associated Press that StemExpress is “grateful its rights have been vindicated in a court of law,” but the center said in a statement that the court threw out most of the company’s request.

StemExpress is “attempting to use meritless litigation to cover-up this illegal baby parts trade, suppress free speech, and silence the citizen press reporting on issues of burning concern to the American public,” said the CMP statement.

“They are not succeeding — their initial petition was rejected by the court, and their second petition was eviscerated to a narrow and contingent order about an alleged recording pending CMP’s opportunity to respond,” the group said.

The court agreed to block the release of footage of StemExpress officials filmed secretly at a lunch in May until an Aug. 19 court hearing.

Perhaps Kevin can educate us on how a LA city court's ruling affects a national news story. Are there any limitations on this court when it comes to jurisdiction? Could video be released from another state/country/entity?

Edited/Update: The GOP left town leaving any vote for de-funding PP till after they return from their summer break.

Interesting link between Boehner and the babybodysnatchers:

"...The founder and CEO of StemExpress is Cate Dyer, who, ironically, is the younger sister of Charlotte Ivancic, House Speaker Rep. John Boehner (R-OH)’s health policy director..."

30-Jul-15
Today's video: skirting the law

Video: Planned Parenthood Doctor on How to Avoid Getting Caught Selling Baby Parts

The latest video released today shows Dr. Savita Ginde of Planned Parenthood talking to buyers from a fictitious company about how to avoid the appearance of violating federal law against selling fetal body parts that are the result of abortion. Ginde talks specifically about how to avoid getting caught.

“Because if you have someone in a really anti- state that’s going to be doing this for you, they’re probably going to get caught,” she says.

Ginde talks about how she’s very confident that Planned Parenthood lawyers had worked out the details on how not to get caught. “We talked to him in the beginning, you know, we were like, ‘we don’t want to get called on,’ you know, ‘selling fetal parts across states.’ I’m confident that our legal will make sure that we are not put in that situation.”

In a previous video Ginde is caught talking about the prices of intact body parts and, looking at the body of a child in a petri dish, concluded that the pieces sold separately would run to $200-$300.

In this new video there are more scenes in the pathology lab where Planned Parenthood personnel and picking through body parts in a petri dish. At one point there is a cracking sound and a medical assistant says it’s the cracking of the baby’s skull.

Dr. Ginde laughs and says, “It’s a baby.”

Referring to the value of an intact heart laying in the dish, a medical assistant is heard to say, “five stars.”

Looking for legs and finding them, the assistant announces, “Another boy.”

With this new video it will become increasingly difficult for Planned Parenthood to avoid the suspicion that they knew they were skating close to the line between legal and illegal. Ginde is caught talking about their concerns and how their legal team is working to help them avoid getting caught.

It is illegal under Federal Law for anyone to trade in human body parts for profit. A conviction would include huge fines and jail time.

30-Jul-15
Look at the outrage from many on the left over the death of Cecil the Lion.

Then consider those very same people actually support what Planned Parenthood does. SICK!

30-Jul-15

HA/KS's Link
I loved Ben Carson's answer.

"CNN’s Jake Tapper asked Carson if defunding Planned Parenthood would hurt impoverished women in low-income areas. I mean, where else could they get all these super exclusive health services PP offers?"

Carson responded, "I thought that they were supposed to be able to get all those things based on Obamacare. Why do we need Planned Parenthood?"

30-Jul-15
Complaint Filed Against Colorado Planned Parenthood for Covering Up Rape

Rocky Mountain Planned Parenthood recently gained notoriety when the Center for Medical Progress released a video of people at the abortion clinic picking through a dish of aborted baby parts in order to sell them. Now the Planned Parenthood affiliate is facing accusations of serious wrongdoing:

Alliance Defending Freedom filed a complaint Wednesday with the Colorado Department of Regulatory Agencies on behalf of Colorado Family Action against a Rocky Mountain Planned Parenthood abortionist and another employee. According to information obtained from a recently settled civil lawsuit, the two employees failed to comply with Colorado law by not reporting the sexual abuse of a 13-year-old girl, performed an abortion on the girl without giving notice to her parents, and returned her to the custody of the sexual predator, who continued to sexually molest her.

31-Jul-15

Tate Tanka's Link

31-Jul-15

Tate Tanka's Link

31-Jul-15
Who needs parts anyway?

BOMBSHELL: Investigator Says StemExpress Bought Intact Dead Babies from Planned Parenthood

Undercover investigator David Daleiden tells CNN the reason StemExpress is trying to suppress the video he took of its CEO on May 22 is because the company doesn’t want anyone to know it bought whole intact dead babies from Planned Parenthood.

Daleiden said on CNN, “In a meeting with their top leadership, they admitted that they sometimes get fully intact fetuses shipped to their laboratory from the abortion clinics they work with, and that could be prima facie evidence of born alive infants. And so that’s why they’re trying to suppress that videotape and they’re very scared of it.”

On May 22, Daleiden and his team had lunch with StemExpress CEO Cate Dyer and other senior personnel from the company that is the main buyer of freshly killed baby parts from Planned Parenthood. As the Center for Medical Progress has released videos, four so far, it is certain that anyone who met with Daleiden, who was posing as CEO of a fictitious company called BioMax, would become worried about what they might have said. Apparently StemExpress talked about things that may shock America and any future stockholders of the as-yet privately held company.

StemExpress filed a lawsuit against Daleiden earlier this week in hopes of stopping the video and other material from being distributed. They are claiming the meeting was confidential and that Daleiden signed a confidentiality agreement. A Superior Court Judge in Los Angeles rejected one claim by StemExpress outright on Monday evening, but ordered a very narrow temporary restraining order related to that one video on Tuesday.

It is now clear why StemExpress is fighting so hard to suppress the video.

31-Jul-15
Via IOTWReport:

Crowder Interview With Ex-Planned Parenthood Employee

The woman claims that Planned Parenthood deliberately gives girls contraception that will fail in order to reel them in for their big ticket item – an abortion.

More from Hot Air: CMP chief: Stem Express hiding trade in intact human fetuses; Update: Abortion industry group demands TRO against more videos

31-Jul-15
Gawd I hope no more famous lions are killed

01-Aug-15

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

01-Aug-15
Good to see RP leading the efforts to defund PP.

Compare that to the complicity of Jeb "I was only a non-voting director of Bloomberg Philanthropy" Bush.

We are worth more than the sum of our parts. Something we can all agree on.

01-Aug-15

01-Aug-15
Wow..PP in Escondido CA. has a picket line a mile long!! I`ll be there Monday.

Find the nearest PP and pay a visit

01-Aug-15
Planned Parenthood and their body parts enterprise seems to have judge shopped to find a federal court to prevent more videos exposing their sordid business.

Kudos again to Conservative Treehouse. (Note: many links contained at article)

Federal Judge Who Blocked Planned Parenthood Expose’ Videos Raised $230,000+ For Obama…

update-1 Via Federalist – A federal judge late Friday granted a temporary restraining order against the release of recordings made at an annual meeting of abortion providers. The injunction is against the Center for Medical Progress, the group that has unveiled Planned Parenthood’s participation in the sale of organs harvested from aborted children.

Judge William H. Orrick, III, granted the injunction just hours after the order was requested by the National Abortion Federation.

Orrick was nominated to his position by hardline abortion supporter President Barack Obama. He was also a major donor to and bundler for President Obama’s presidential campaign. He raised at least $200,000 for Obama and donated $30,800 to committees supporting him, according to Public Citizen.

Even though the National Abortion Federation filed its claim only hours before, Orrick quickly decided in their favor that the abortionists they represent would, ironically, be “likely to suffer irreparable injury, absent an ex parte temporary restraining order, in the form of harassment, intimidation, violence, invasion of privacy, and injury to reputation, and the requested relief is in the public interest.” (read more)

David Daleidan, the man behind the Planned Parenthood abortion industry videos, revealed yesterday that his group, CMS, has video of Stem Express leadership discussing “Fully Intact Fetuses” harvested for their biotech research.

“In a meeting with their [Stem Express] top leadership, they admitted that they sometimes get fully intact fetuses shipped to their laboratory from the abortion clinics they work with, and that could be prima facie evidence of born alive infants. And so that’s why they’re trying to suppress that videotape and they’re very scared of it.”

After failing to get the video’s stopped via a California Judge. The Biotech company Stem Express filed an urgent plea with the federal court:

01-Aug-15
How is it even legal for a judge to be involved in executive branch politics?

01-Aug-15
Well hell, the Center for Medical Progress should just do like the many of the latinos, blacks, and our own federal government does and just IGNORE orders and laws that you don't like and post them anyway.

I mean our own government ignores IT'S OWN IMMIGRATION LAWS and sets up SANCTUARY CITIES so the people that thumb their noses at the law are not only not held accountable for their illegal actions by are REWARDED for it!!!

The CMP should just tell that judge to go hump a stump and then do whatever they like. Our legal system is falling apart at the seams so why should only some people have to abide by the laws and others don't?

The could change their name Latinos For Medical Progress and then they could do whatever they liked.

02-Aug-15

03-Aug-15

Anony Mouse's Link

03-Aug-15

03-Aug-15
from mouse's link: "A federal judge late Friday granted a temporary restraining order against the release of recordings made at an annual meeting of abortion providers"

from my link: "A federal judge ruled Monday that Idaho's law banning secret filming of animal abuse at agricultural facilities is unconstitutional. Audio and visual evidence is a uniquely persuasive means of conveying a message, and it can vindicate an undercover investigator or whistleblower who is otherwise disbelieved or ignored,"

gonna watch 'The Lion King' later, it's a wonderful documentary about the social ills and challenges of modern African people....

#hashbrownsSomeLivesJustMatterMore

03-Aug-15

03-Aug-15

itshot's Link
this just in: Hill has giant, stinky, hairy bowls

forWOOD!

03-Aug-15

itshot's Link
snatch da feet, hill

snatch da feet

03-Aug-15

04-Aug-15
Happenstance! Nice,listen as these disgusting Democrat's discusses some of the Mengele methods they perform.

05-Aug-15
REPORT: ABORTED BABY PARTS BEING USED TO GROW HUMAN ORGANS IN RODENTS

Medical researchers are growing human organs in mice by implanting dead human baby organs into rodents, a practice that stands to gain greater scrutiny in light of undercover videos exposing what appears to be Planned Parenthood affiliates selling aborted baby parts to medical procurement companies like StemExpress.

In a fourth video released from the Center for Medical Progress (CMP), Planned Parenthood personnel can be seen sifting through aborted baby parts allegedly to show what parts can be salvaged and sold.

These mice or rats are created by removing a human organ such as a kidney from a dead human baby and implanting it into a mouse or rat for the purpose of medical research.

As reported in Live Science, Duke University medical student Eugene Gu co-authored a study released in January in which he said, “Our long-term goal is to grow human organs in animals, to end the human donor shortage.” According to the report, Gu is also founder and CEO of Redwood, California biotech company Ganogen, Inc.

“In the new study, Gu and his colleagues obtained human fetal kidneys from StemExpress, a Placerville, California-based company that supplies researchers with tissue from deceased adults and fetuses,” reported Live Science in January. Gu contends that the mothers consented to donation, and scientists were separated from the “donation process.”

StemExpress is a primary buyer of baby parts from Planned Parenthood as noted in a Breitbart News article on the details of a fifth CMP video that was released Tuesday.

Ramesh Akkina of the University of Colorado published on the “future prospects” for a “new generation” of research in January 2013. An abstract for that publication detailed that one model “is prepared by transplantation of human fetal liver, thymus and HSC.”

In Gu’s study, fetal kidneys were transplanted into rats that lacked immune systems in order to keep the organs from being rejected, according to Live Science. Researchers have also attempted transplanting fetal hearts.

CEO and founder of StemExpress, Cate Dyer, claimed that all donors consent to donating the aborted baby parts, according to Live Science. Questions have arisen, however, over whether the mothers donating are truly “informed” as required under parameters for organ donation. Live Science reported that Dyer assured that mothers were not compensated for their donation.

While the mothers may not be receiving direct compensation, the undercover investigative videos documenting Planned Parenthood affiliates show what appears to be financial dealings between these abortion providers and medical waste procurement dealers such as StemExpress.

Ethical questions over these experiments have also arisen over creating a potential incentive to induce a pregnant woman to choose abortion.

After Center for Medical Progress videos began hitting the media, StemExpress promptly acquired a restraining order against CMP regarding further release of videos that involve StemExpress.

CMP released the fifth undercover video Tuesday in which a Planned Parenthood research director appears speaking with undercover investigators about selling whole intact aborted babies for resale to medical researchers.

05-Aug-15
Obama: Killing Humans And Harvesting Their Organs Is An Atrocity That Must End

Unless it’s done by Planned Parenthood.

Via The Federalist:

President Barack Obama told a group of young African leaders on Monday that harvesting organs from humans that are killed as part of an African ritual was “craziness” and a “cruel” tradition that needed to stop. He warned of dehumanizing marginal groups of humans and of the problems that arise when “you are not able to see someone else as a human being.”

In a wide-ranging question and answer session with members of the Young African Leaders Initiative [YALI], a woman from Kenya said “Persons with albinism in Africa are being killed and their body parts harvested for ritual purposes. My request to you is to raise this issue with heads of state of African countries to bring these atrocities to an end.”

12-Aug-15
Baby organ thieves....

18-Aug-15

slade's Link
The Heart of the matter! These disgusting sick PP freaks are nothing but serial killers.

""The biomedical scientist—who assisted the Center for Medical Progress (CMP) in its preparation to infiltrate Planned Parenthood and expose its practice of harvesting aborted baby parts for sale to biomedical companies—says she suspects that the “babies in some of these cases were alive until their hearts were cut out” for harvesting.""

18-Aug-15
Quote from end of Slade's link:

“I mean, we don’t even allow prisoners condemned to death to be approached for donation because it’s unethical,” Deisher adds. “So, as a society we know this is wrong—we have laws against it. And while people like to say the babies are going to die anyway—they’re going to be aborted—it’s sort of like an execution that’s planned, and we as a society recognize that it’s absolutely unethical to take advantage of the remains of that human being.”

19-Aug-15
It continues to get worse:

PLANNED PARENTHOOD CLINIC CUT THROUGH DEAD BABY’S FACE TO GET HIS INTACT BRAIN

In the latest video produced by the Center for Medical Progress, Holly O’Donnell describes a medical technician using scissors to cut through the face of a newly aborted but nearly fully developed baby boy at a Planned Parenthood facility so that his intact brain could be extracted.

O’Donnell says that the technician could also make the boy’s heart beat.

Planned Parenthood is working hard to counter the steady drip of damning videos produced by the Center for Medical Progress, but not even the highest priced Washington, D.C. flacks are likely to be able to erase the thought picture of someone cutting through a child’s face with scissors.

Holly O’Donnell and her Planned Parenthood colleague were harvesting organs that day at Planned Parenthood Mar Monte, a mega-clinic in San Jose, California that has an annual budget of $100 million or 10 percent of the national organization.

O’Donnell, who turned whistleblower after leaving StemExpress, said the child was the most fully developed she had seen up to that point. She describes in great detail how the newly aborted boy was rinsed off and prepared for dissection.

Her colleague called her over and, according to O’Donnell, said, “Hey Holly, come over here, I want you to see something kind of cool, kind of neat.” O’Donnell said she was flabbergasted to see “…the most gestated fetus and closest thing to a baby I’ve seen.”

Her colleague then took an instrument and “tapped the heart and it starts beating.”

O’Donnell says, “I am sitting here looking at this fetus and it’s heart is beating and I don’t know what to think.” She said she didn’t know if the child was alive or dead but “it had a face. It wasn’t completely torn up. Its nose was very pronounced. It had eyelids and its mouth was pronounced.”

The medical technician said the child was so intact that they could “procure a lot from it. We’re going to procure a brain.” The tech told O’Donnell they would need to “go through the face.” The medical tech took scissors and cut through the child’s lower jaw up through the mouth. O’Donnell was directed to cut the rest of the way through “the middle of the face.”

“I can’t even describe what that feels like,” said O’Donnell. O’Donnell had to take the boy’s remains and put him in a bio-hazard container and “then I realized I was the only person ever to hold that baby.”

“That was the moment I realized I couldn’t work for [StemExpress] any more,” she said.

The latest video is both the least graphic and the most graphic video produced by David Daleiden and his team. Sometimes words alone have a more powerful effect than even the pictures of medical technicians picking through baby body parts.

The video comes at a time when Planned Parenthood is trying to fight back with high-powered PR people and a new and very expensive advertising campaign that just launched in selected markets.

A number of states have defunded Planned Parenthood and formal investigations have begun in others. Even StemExpress has severed ties with the abortion giant. Attempts to use the courts to stifle the release of new videos have largely failed.

Up to now Planned Parenthood has been successful in convincing Americans that the federal funded group performs very few abortions. Planned Parenthood has claimed that abortions make up merely 3 percent of their overall annual “services.” Even liberal outlets have debunked that claim.

Even so, polls show that most Americans don’t believe Planned Parenthood performs abortions at all, when in fact it performs more than 300,000 every year, more than any other group, generating more than $100 million in revenue from abortions alone.

25-Aug-15
25-Aug-15
Where are the Black Lives Matter fools on this?

They get all upset when a cop kills a black thug, but remain silent on PP, which kills thousands of black babies every month.

Of course, they're also silent on black thugs in Chicago killing other black thugs, so I guess we shouldn't be surprised.

25-Aug-15
Sorry, I just posted on a new thread about this latest video, but if they take babies born ALIVE wouldn't that be some form of kidnap??

01-Sep-15
Another gorius moment brought to you by the Democratic Party.

01-Sep-15
The lastest info to come out on Planned Parenthood was a baby that was born alive. They said it just dropped out so they took it apart and sold the parts. That wasn't abortion, that was murder of a live child that had been born. Some people should go to prison for this yet they are talking a $500,000 fine. Hell if they had to pay a fine it would be with our money. Jail time is what I want.

The Pope is sure not speaking out against abortion and a bunch of his underlings have fallen right in line. The Pope forgives women that have abortions. I think he would probably vote for Nancy Pelosi to hear him talk.

01-Sep-15
These devils are murdering infants and they get taxpayer money to do it and not prison.

Hillary walking on her treason should come as not surprise.

02-Sep-15

Shuteye's Link
Here is the story that will piss off most normal people.

27-Oct-15
The Enlightened...Just Like for Fun

06-Nov-15
Taxpayers Are Paying For Human Fetal Brains From Stem Express

Taxpayers have been funding the purchase of intact human fetal brains by the University of Connecticut, according to new information gained through a public records request.

Internal emails obtained by the Washington Free Beacon reveal university professor Dr. Nada Zecevic, Planned Parenthood officials and StemExpress founder and CEO Cate Dyer have been in partnership to provide UConn with fully intact fetal human brains to aid researchers in a brain development study for the National Institutes of Health (NIH).

Between 2012 and now, UConn has spent more than $10,000 on fetal brain tissue for the university’s current project, according to university records and emails. The fetal brains cost as much as $1,080 each, and over the last 10 years, researchers have used federal funds to purchase as many as two brains per month, according to the Free Beacon.

Keep reading…

• Sitka Gear