HA/KS 26-Jul-15
Woods Walker 26-Jul-15
Owl 26-Jul-15
gflight 26-Jul-15
AZOnecam 26-Jul-15
Woods Walker 26-Jul-15
Anony Mouse 31-Jul-15
23-Jul-15
What's with the clause in the deal that obligates the U.S. to defend Iran if it is Attacked? So if say Israel decides to do some sanatorium of their nuke plant we have to respond? Sounds like Iran pulled another One over on another Democratic president.

23-Jul-15
NO, It is way more like the Muslim pulled one over on Israel and the country he is supposed to be the defender of. Kerry and Obama should both be tried as traitors for endangering the lives of Americans and our allies to the tune of millions of people. This president is bringing the judgment of God to pass on this nation for its wickedness. You and I are in the process that is called the end of the age. Literally.

The only answer for this nation is to repent nationally,Stop fighting against God and HIs Law, repeal Roe vs Wade and the recent Supreme Court decision ect and turn to God for forgivness.

This is unlikely to happen because the scripture says that instead men will curse God. But there is hope.

For those of us that know what I am talking about we need to proclaim the Word of God. Sadly in most cases to be a judgment even as Jerimah proclaimed to Israel, but hopefully remembering that when Jonah finally proclaimed the Word of God and His declaration of Judgment against Niniveh that the King of Ninevah repented and the people repented and they were spared.

History proves that God's Word and prophecy is real. Israel is a nation after not being one for thousands of years. All things concerning modern prophecy either are already fulfilled or are rapidly coming to pass before our eyes.

Get ready to meet Jesus , ready or not. Repent and believe the Word of God and call upon the Lord for salvation , Be born again of the incorruptible Word of God and the Blood that was shed for the remission of our sins. Then trust in Jesus to deliver you through what is coming and He will do that.

God bless, Steve

24-Jul-15

24-Jul-15
Obama and the left do not trust honest, law-abiding American citizens with firearms. Yet they trust "Death To America" Iranian ayatollahs with nuclear weapons!

WASS!

25-Jul-15
You tell 'em Neville!

25-Jul-15
You betcha'!

Another, "peace for our time".

Ya...and THAT worked out real well, didn't it?

25-Jul-15

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

25-Jul-15
All of us are for peace, but arming people who hate us with nuclear weapons is no path to peace.

25-Jul-15
If this isn't TREASON what is?

25-Jul-15
I don't think Obama was schooled at all. I think he's disappointed he could not have delivered a few warheads, missiles and launch systems as part of the deal.

My only solace is we have enough time that he will not be in office when Israel goes to war.

edit: Sixby is on point regarding the big picture and I hope America falls on the side of Israel when the time comes.

25-Jul-15
Yeah... worked out real well with Clinton and the N Koreans.... all they can say about that is "well, the N Koreans didn't keep their word...." huh. Imagine that.... you mean nobody told you they had no intention of keeping their promises? Clueless saps.

Now we are finding out there are parts to this deal THEY WON'T EVEN TELL CONGRESS ABOUT. This administration is evil. To it's core.

The leftists think it's not fair Iran DOESN'T have the bomb. Israel does, it's not "fair". They think it would actually "stabilize" the region instead of Israel being the dominant force. Somehow the insane cannot comprehend the insanity.

That they LIE to the American public about their true goals speaks volumes.

TBVIEC.... whatever lie it takes for the cause....

25-Jul-15
TD, the left (both Dem and GOP) has always ascribed to its own version of taquiya. The ends justify the means... The only virtue is the advacement of the state...

25-Jul-15

Woods Walker's Link
Remember this little gem from another incompetent Democrat President who was considered the worst President in modern times until the current sh*t stain came to occupy the White House?

These SOBs just don't learn, do they?

25-Jul-15
A guy told me that was a gross exaggeration because of what Politifact said. Well Kerry was asked if the U.S. would have to take any action against Israel if they tried to sabotage their nucleur ambitions. He danced around the question by saying I can't imagine Israel doing anything because it would not benefit them at all.

26-Jul-15

Woods Walker's embedded Photo

26-Jul-15

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

26-Jul-15
Think so you goat f#$%ker , you'll see how many armed Americans there are!!!

26-Jul-15

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

26-Jul-15

"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam."

26-Jul-15
WW, Obama would be flattered by your graphic. IMO, this "deal" is just further evidence the American left is an ally of militant Islam. They hate Israeli statehood, Christianity and traditional American values.

26-Jul-15

gflight's Link
Ready to attack Isreal? Who said Obama was not a muslim?

26-Jul-15
This *should* be a death blow to the Democrat party for years to come. For reasons I'll never understand, the Jewish community has been staunchly Democrat.

When their "leaders" unleash a nuclear Iran on Israel, I don't see how any of them can stay true to their party.

The DNC is dependent on a lot of small voting blocks - the black voters, the Jews, union workers, Mexican immigrants, old-school democrats who haven't realized the parties mysteriously switched sides and teenie-boppers who are only Dem because they think republicans are "uncool".

Losing any one of those groups would be a major problem for them - and it this could swing a lot of Jewish voters against them. A lot of black voters are starting to get the message that the Dem's don't have their back either.

The house of cards may be starting to crumble, thank God.

26-Jul-15

AZ: I'd love it if this were true, but alas there are too many people today who are basically irresponsible leeches who are more than willing to be owned by the government in exchange for "gimmes", from health care to cell phones.

The more dependence there is the stronger the Dems will be.

31-Jul-15

• Sitka Gear