Jim in Ohio 26-Jul-15
Jim in Ohio 26-Jul-15
'Ike' 26-Jul-15
Heat 26-Jul-15
Mint 27-Jul-15
slade 27-Jul-15
Shuteye 27-Jul-15
23-Jul-15
Watch at about 2:00 were he eviscerates a Telemundo reporter!!!

Yes, he's a blowhard, yes, he runs his mouth, but DAMN, he's saying what needs to be said!!!

ATTN: GOP contenders....GROW SOME NADS!!!

23-Jul-15
There is an enormous amount of people that are liking the Donald more every day. He screws up sometimes when he is talking but he isn't using a teleprompter or a script. A lot of people love that. The Republican party had better damn site treat him right. If he loses the nomination by people voting I think he would accept it. If he gets railroaded by the Republican party he could go third party and give the election to Hillary. I like Walker and Cruz but Trump is saying what a bunch of us are wishing we could say on National TV.

23-Jul-15
^^^

Agree 100%!!!

25-Jul-15
Absolutely right.

26-Jul-15
Some 2.5 million illegal immigrants have flowed into the United States under President Obama, with 790,000 rushing in since 2013, according to a new analysis.

This is why Trump is so popular. He is the first one to really say he will shut down the borders. People are finally realizing that they will be a minority in the country they built. They already are in California.

Obama will with an executive order allow all these illegals to vote in the next election. That is the plan. If we don't stop this and win the next election with somebody like Trump or perhaps Cruiz, our country and the Republican Party is done. The few Democrats on this forum better realize that the Democratic party will also be different then what they have now. Hispanics and Blacks will control it and will not care for the white voters nor will they need them.

The next President needs to shut the border completely, enforce the law that makes it illegal to hire illegals and fine and jail employers that do. This law is already on the books but has never been enforced.

I knew this back in the late 80's when I tried to stop illegal and fraudulent legal immigration that was killing our business. Finally maybe something will be done. If not, you better learn to speak Spanish.

26-Jul-15

Jim in Ohio's Link
Trump leads in stunning new poll. http://truthuncensored.net/republicans-are-furious-donald-trump-dominates-in-a-stunning-new-poll/#sthash.nEu51c9t.dpbs

26-Jul-15

Jim in Ohio's Link
Or how about this poll. http://www.youngcons.com/52-of-republicans-want-donald-trump-to-remain-in-the-presidential-race/

26-Jul-15
Some don't want to hear that Jim....

;-)

26-Jul-15
Outstanding! Breath of fresh air for the Politically Correct nonsense we've had to swallow for way too long!

27-Jul-15
From Numbers USA

WHAT TRUMP SAID

On Friday's broadcast of MSNBC's "Morning Joe," Trump said he was "a very big believer in the merit system" to "work something out" for "some of these people have been here, they've done a good job. You know, in some cases, sadly, they've been living under the shadows."

Nearly all journalists tend to think the most important immigration question is what should be done with the millions of illegal immigrants already in this country. I hope candidates will learn to say, "That's the wrong question. The right question is what can we do to minimize the harm that having a large illegal population does to the wages of American workers."

But Trump answered:

"Well, the first thing we do is take the bad ones, of which there are, unfortunately, quite a few. We take the bad ones, and get them the hell out. . . . We have to get the bad ones out. Then the other ones -- and I'm a very big believer in merit system. I have to tell you. Because some of these people have been here, they've done a good job. You know, in some cases, sadly, they've been living under the shadows, etc. etc. We have to do something. So, whether it's merit or whether it's whatever, but I'm a believer in the merit system. If somebody's been outstanding, we try and work something out. But before we do anything, Joe, we have to secure the border...."

Those comments are in line with an earlier report from TMZ.com:

Donald Trump says if he's elected president, he'd let undocumented workers who are productive stay in the United States, but if they just sponge off the system and don't contribute ... he'd have them deported.

Trump tells TMZ he'd create a "system of merit," saying people here illegally should have "a road to legal status" if they work hard and contribute to the country.

Trump also says no one really knows how many people are in the U.S. illegally -- he cites different stats that show the figure is somewhere between 11 and 30 million. Trumps says it's unrealistic and inhumane to attempt to deport all of them. Thus, the merit system. He says many undocumented workers are "hardworking people" who deserve a chance to live the American dream.

A Sun Times report from his Arizona visit stated:

During a rally in Arizona on Saturday that drew an estimated 4,000 supporters, Trump said nobody should interpret his comments as being anti-immigration.

"I love legal immigration. I love it," Trump said. "We should make it easier, and faster."

27-Jul-15
In other words, as long as they are willing to work for subpar wages for the benefit of Chamber of Commerce benefactors they can stay.

Screw the American Blue Collar Work Force,let them eat Cake!

forWARD!

27-Jul-15

Shuteye's embedded Photo
Shuteye's embedded Photo
One year after Trump is elected President.

• Sitka Gear