Jim Moore 24-Jul-15
Amoebus 24-Jul-15
bad karma 24-Jul-15
Salagi 24-Jul-15
HA/KS 27-Jul-15
SteveCOontheroad 27-Jul-15
SteveCOontheroad 27-Jul-15
23-Jul-15
Shot six time and sent 8 people to the hospital? We won't know details for a day or two since the media makes up stuff and they don't know squat about guns. If he actually put all those people in the hospital with six shots he could have gotten a job as a New York police officer.

23-Jul-15
That is what I would suspect.

23-Jul-15
Another "gun free zone" I take it.

"Gun Free Zone"...that's Gaslightspeak for "slaughter pen".

23-Jul-15
F' me...Another gas can thrown on the Anti-gun fire!!!

24-Jul-15
I figure the shooter was after someone....or 2 ..... romantic beef? .... and the others were victims of misses or/and pass thru's....just my guess! Not a guns fault!! just another "sick" individual!

24-Jul-15
The lame stream media was certainly very quick to identify the shooter as a 58 yr old, white male. If they so much as find a bible in his house, they will most definitely label him as a racist, Christian extremist, and a flurry of gun control outcry is due in short order.

Meanwhile in Chattanooga, the authorities are still looking for a motive, denouncing any ties to ISIS, and making a case for this being related to mental and depression issues. Oh...and they may file charges against the hero soldier who put a bullet in the jihadist POS.

Who thinks Obummer will be running to the podium to denounce this shooting,(like he did for Charleston), while he remains ever so tight lipped about Chattanooga and San Francisco?

Nevertheless, what a sad, tragic event. Prayers going out to the victims and their families.

24-Jul-15
Spike, you really think B-Ho is brainwashing certain individuals to shoot up theaters, malls, etc? Thats pretty far out there.

24-Jul-15
Jim - "Spike, you really think B-Ho is brainwashing certain individuals to shoot up theaters, malls, etc? Thats pretty far out there."

You have been on bowsite the last 7 years - right?

24-Jul-15
I'm sure Spike is a hell of a good guy to have in hunting camp, but Jim, he's never met a conspiracy theory that he doesn't love and embrace like a new baby.

24-Jul-15
"If they so much as find a bible in his house, they will most definitely label him as a racist, Christian extremist, and a flurry of gun control outcry is due in short order."

They have shown on his Linkedin account that he lists Faulkner University School of Law as his alma mater.

From their website: "As part of the Faulkner University community, the School of Law shares Faulkner University’s mission to glorify God by embracing academic excellence and emphasizing a strong commitment to integrity within a caring Christian environment."

You can bet the media and government will exploit that for more than it's worth.

27-Jul-15

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

27-Jul-15
"BHOr has only 18 months to get his gun bans in place. Expect to see these shootings happen one right after another until he gets the fevered pitch he needs to garner agreement from the public."

"Spike, you really think B-Ho is brainwashing certain individuals to shoot up theaters, malls, etc? Thats pretty far out there"

Spike kinda specializes in far out there... ;-)

That being said, I expect the MSM to get in gear and search out anything that could possibly help the messiah pass a gun law or executive order very soon. Tis his greatest regret..

27-Jul-15
JTV,

Went to dinner and a movie last weekend for our anniversary. 10 PM movie in a theater scheduled to close soon. We were the first in the theater. Totally empty but for us, lone guy walks in a sits directly behind me slamming into my seat. He mutters something inaudible.

I direct Robin to move to the end and up two rows directly adjacent to an exit. From there I can see him. 4 females walk in and set down. I let Robin know something doesn't seem right with the guy but if I push her out she is to stoop down below the half wall and run out.

After the movie starts a couple walks in a sits next to the guy and it is apparent they know each other, and now also apparent he probably went to the wrong movie and is a little under the influence of something. I totally regretted not carrying and glad the movie was not worth watching as I never totally relaxed. Don't like theaters and will never go again without protection.

27-Jul-15
Don't let spike fool you. I have concluded he is a government troll being paid to post conspiracy theories in an attempt to help expose the real wackos out there;)

27-Jul-15
HforW... Bingo!

• Sitka Gear