AZOnecam 26-Jul-15
HA/KS 26-Jul-15
AZOnecam 27-Jul-15
Woods Walker 27-Jul-15
HA/KS 27-Jul-15
LINK 27-Jul-15
24-Jul-15

LINK's Link
The field is too crowded but I could stand room for one more candidate. He always says it straight forward and I don't think I've ever disagreed with him.

24-Jul-15
Good stuff!!

24-Jul-15
Kicked B-Ho's ass all over the square.

24-Jul-15

HA/KS's Link
From the link: "And regardless of what President Obama declares in his little unilateral world, there is still combat and fighting going on in Afghanistan. You can imagine that if there were 347 Americans shot in Afghanistan it would be top line news. Oops, I'm sorry, that's if the sitting president is Republican. Somehow when it's a Democrat, the deaths and casualties just do not get wide dissemination. "

24-Jul-15
Been saying this for years. :)

24-Jul-15
Allen West is another man who tells it straight out.

He's a good one!

24-Jul-15
Thank you Allen West for your continued server to this great nation.

25-Jul-15

HA/KS's Link
Bet you didn't hear about this did you?

25-Jul-15
From HA/KS's link, and Bill Whittle - "It doesn't fit the narrative".

25-Jul-15
I have been a fan of Allen West for quite some time. He is a really good man.

25-Jul-15

HA/KS's Link
More West: Last week, I spoke in Time Square in New York City at the Stop Iran Rally in front of about 12,000 people. Since then, the video of my speech on Facebook as been viewed 26 million times. I guess it struck a nerve.

But I left a few things out.

The reason why I make such a dogged and determined stand for America is because of what this country has done for me.

When I consider the incredible opportunities this great nation has afforded me over my entire life, it just makes my chest swell with pride — and unlike First Lady Michelle Obama, this isn't the first time I've felt this way.

25-Jul-15
Allen West is one of Americas great men. He has the foresight to see and say what's wrong with this country! He speaks the truth about the leadership of our country.

26-Jul-15
So - why? Why are we running Jeb Bush, Chris Christie, Rand Paul, Marco Rubio, Donald Trump, Scott Walker, Lindsey Graham, etc? All totally unelectable for the most part.

I have no doubt if we cleared the field and really got behind West, he would win in a landslide - and would do a really good job bringing sanity back to American politics.

Wishful thinking I guess.

26-Jul-15
1. "we" are not running these people. Each chose to run with or without our permission (which was not needed).

2. Since when did Walker become unelectable?

26-Jul-15
Since if you walked down the street in any town or city and asked random people if they knew who Scott Walker is, 90% would say "no". And the other 10% couldn't tell you where he stood on anything.

Republicans suck at branding, and that's why we lose so often.

26-Jul-15
"Republicans suck at branding" That might have something to do with the billions of dollars of press positive to leftists and negative to conservatives that comes from the press, social media, entertainment, sports figures, etc.

For example, West, Cruz, and others have been saying things very much like what Trump is getting famous for (and were saying them when Trump was still schmoozing with clintons). Why are they making Trump famous? Because they believe that he will make the republican party look like fools.

27-Jul-15
That is Exactly my point. The left needs us to run Trump and Bush Light - to show we don't have people of character.

The problem of the right isn't that they don't have the money to combat the press and social media, they have the money and more. They just don't know how to put the money and message together and sell it. The left does.

I see Trump as another Ross Perot. Someone who can split the vote and let Hillary get her claws on the White House.

27-Jul-15
Allen West is my idea of what LEADERSHIP is, and if he did get in the race he'd automatically be my #1 choice.

But sadly AZ, not too many Americans know who he is either.

I know it's hard for us who pay attention (both on the left and the right), but always remember that a very large percentage of the people who actually elect a President DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO THEY WILL VOTE FOR UNTIL THEY STEP INTO THE BOOTH!!!!

27-Jul-15

HA/KS's Link
"I can now reveal that in my contacts with Capitol Hill in my capacity as President/CEO of the National Center for Policy Analysis (NCPA) we asked about whether the Ex-Im reauthorization would be attached to other legislation — and yes, the Highway Transportation Bill. AT EVERY TURN WE WERE TOLD THIS WOULD NOT HAPPEN. I guess I can keep my doctor too."

27-Jul-15
Cruz/ West 2016. I like it

• Sitka Gear