'Ike' 26-Jul-15
NvaGvUp 26-Jul-15
HA/KS 26-Jul-15
Woods Walker 26-Jul-15
24-Jul-15

sureshot's Link
IG asks DOJ for criminal investigation!

24-Jul-15
Only reason they are doing it is to provide cover for the State Dept. Now all they have to say is sorry can't comment there is an ongoing investigation. Then next fall they will announce, nope she did nothing wrong. She'll be able to say see I told you it was just a smear campaign. Problem goes away right before the election and then she can deflect the questions by saying there was already an investigation done it's old new move on.

24-Jul-15
I don't think the DOJ will touch it with a ten foot pole. If they do it would drag on past the election. I hope I'm wrong but I have seen the Clinton's in action for decades and they always come out on top.

24-Jul-15
I was wondering if Obummer might toss her to the wolves in exchange for his Iran deal. He gets his legacy and the ability to hang a Clinton,win win for him.

24-Jul-15
Nothing can kill a vampire except a wood spike...Migt be that spike, but I tend to agree with Shuteye...

24-Jul-15

24-Jul-15
LOL! Don't hold your breath.

Hillary can do anythting she wishes and will get away with it scot-free.

She and the rest of the ruling elite are not subject to the same laws the rest of us are.

It's all a sham.

26-Jul-15
Sadly, Machias is probably correct. She and her minions are evil, but not stupid.

26-Jul-15
I just want to see who gets thrown under the 'van' first...

26-Jul-15
This is an inside job from the White House. No way this happens without Obama's approval.

Obama hates Clinton and Valerie Jarrett, his closest advisor, despises her.

26-Jul-15
It could be a setup to allow them to say "we did the investigation and there is no wrongdoing. We are now investigating those who were falsely accusing her."

26-Jul-15

Woods Walker's embedded Photo
Woods Walker's embedded Photo

• Sitka Gear