Pat C. 25-Jul-15
sleepyhunter 25-Jul-15
Rocky 25-Jul-15
Pat C. 26-Jul-15
Rocky 26-Jul-15
24-Jul-15
"This Should Take the Edge Off of Some of the Trumpmania

by BigFurHat

In the video below, Trump explains why he identifies himself as more of a democrat than a republican. He says economies do better under democratic rule.

Also, The Right Scoop has Trump blaming the last economic crisis on the right, which is very, very strange for a republican to say. At the very least, the last crisis is arguably the fault of both parties. To emphatically lay it all at the feet of the right is something even a hack partisan leftard like Matt Taibbi wouldn’t say."

This is disturbing."

24-Jul-15
Buckiller,

I wish!

Yet several otherwise good people here on the CF are clearly drinking the Trump Kool-aid!

24-Jul-15
To clarify my stance: even Trump would be a step up from our current experiment in destructive testing of the U.S.

What we need has not yet stepped forward, and would likely lose anyhow

apologies for the pessimism, 2008 & 2012 kinda reinforced it

24-Jul-15
I'm with Its, at least he's not afraid to stand up and saw F' the system the way it is...

Cruz also did that today, calling the Speaker a liar...Washington is Full of self serving idiots that need to be shaken up...They're suppose to be serving us!

It's fun to see all the Repubs falling all over themselves...'Whaaa, he can't speak to us like that, we're privileged'....LMAO

Besides, that's old news Nva...Fox and a few others have brought that out before...Hasn't seem to dampen Trumpmania....

24-Jul-15
Cruz gained a lot of credibility on the floor of the Senate today. As for Trump, he says things that I believe, which is more than the others do. I can't say I am very impressed with the Republicans in Congress, but Walker also interests me. I would take a chance on Trump before I would Bush, or for that matter most of the others vying for the nomination.

24-Jul-15
Ike,

"I'm with Its, at least he's not afraid to stand up and saw F' the system the way it is..."

Ike,

The ONLY thing The Donald stands for is The Donald!

For crying out loud, people, look at this man's RECORD!

He's given money to Harry Reid.

He's given money to Nancy Pelosi.

He's advocated citizenship for every illegal immigrant in the country!

He's said the USA should implement a healthcare system based on Canada's system, which is far more onerous and expensive that ObamaCare!

He promoted Hillary Clinton to be Obama's VP!

WTF are you people smoking????????

24-Jul-15
Nva, to further clarify

to consider The Donald an improvement compared to The Barry is not an endorsement, it's just an honest observation

I would not vote for him in any primary, but would easily vote for him on a Clinton vs Trump ticket (which we all know would never happen, especially with our state of the art voting systems)

I hope and pray that we get the right candidate soon, would love to back someone instead of the usual vote for the lesser of two $#!THEADS

24-Jul-15
Say what you want about Trump, but I sincerely believe that one of the primary reasons why Cruz did what he did today (and KUDOS to him for doing it!) was BECAUSE of Trump.

Hopefully more of them will start doing this and let the EGOP know that people are NOT going to tolerate their seat warming any longer.

24-Jul-15
^^^

WW just said it all...

Lol...Kyle's a perfect example...'Oh no, someone disagrees with me and likes someone else other than the CF's chosen few'...None of your chosen few have the ball's or ovary's to stand up and say F Washington...They haven't done crap for us Kyle, why's that so hard to see...?

So now that someone like Donald has come along and ruffled feathers and a few on here say 'we like that' "we're smoking something?'

Typical CF BS from you...

24-Jul-15
I would like to see Walker and Cruz on the ticket. However Trump gets a lot of credit for the rest of the Republicans having to talk about things they didn't have the guts to mention before Trump. He has brought out what a bunch of us have been saying and he has the guts to say it. Karl Rove and the rest of the establishment are pooping in their pants. Look what they have done to us the last two presidential elections. The Republicans are either working with the democrats behind closed doors or just sissies and afraid of the democrats. All the damn lies about what they were going to do for us was just BS. They got the House and Senate and caved in to Obama at every turn in the road. We are damn tired of it. Trump may be a liar but he sure doesn't outdo the Republicans or Democrats on that subject. Hillary may not even be the nominee, she may be in jail. I can hope.

25-Jul-15
"The Republicans are either working with the democrats behind closed doors or just sissies and afraid of the democrats. All the damn lies about what they were going to do for us was just BS. They got the House and Senate and caved in to Obama at every turn in the road. We are damn tired of it. Trump may be a liar but he sure doesn't outdo the Republicans or Democrats on that subject."

I agree with this 100%!!!!

I am SICK TO DEATH of talk/talk/talk...and ZERO action.

I know I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer, but damn, I can only tolerate being LIED too so many times!!!

THe SOBS got what they wanted...control of the legislative branch...and all that the GOP leadership has done is sit on their hands and come up with lame a**ed excuses about why they CAN'T do something. BULLSH*T!! They CAN do something, a lot of something.

"But Obama will just veto it".

Yes he will. So let that be on HIS head then!

I'm a small businessman. I have to claw, scape and grind just to survive in this economy. I, and the people I do work for do NOT want to hear "can't". We want to hear and see HOW something can get done. If I can't do it then they will get someone else who damn sure will, so the only reason why I'm still here is because I HAVE figured out how TO, and not CAN'T.

I expect and demand no less from my elected leadership.

25-Jul-15
"For All You Trumpies, Explain This!"

Ronald Reagan was once a Democrat, too.

People change.

25-Jul-15
That was actually, quite easy, now wasn't it !

:^)

25-Jul-15
Well Trump like said above has stirred up things a has candidates saying and doing things that they wouldn't have done otherwise. I really don't see the problem with this. Can you imagine a debate between Trump and the witch, he would tear her a new ass. Would any other candidate do that? NO!! So say what you want , I think he's been good for the Repugs.

25-Jul-15
Pat C., that is a debate I would pay money to see. It would be the most watched TV show in history.

25-Jul-15
Pat C, I'd rather see Cruz or Paul debate Hillary. Cruz would humilate her. The little league "Mercy Rule" may be instituted. Paul would smoke her too and he is very articulate on the concepts of liberty. Though, in temperment, he may be more vulnerable to spin.

As dumb as she is, Trump is much more her equal than the two former cited candiates.

25-Jul-15
I doubt Trump even wants to be president. He is using this forum to bring up issues that republicans are too weak kneed to discuss. Watch for him to find an excuse to bow out when the primaries begin. With all of his holdings he would not have time to govern. Just my two cents.

25-Jul-15
Besides, for every answer Trump gave, Hillary would only need to query, "Well, then, why did you support me in the past?"

25-Jul-15
Well Hillary we all make mistakes, and I really didn't know what a lying POS you are.

25-Jul-15
Right Tonyo6302, so was I back in the days of Kennedy and Johnson. Changed real fast. TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT!

25-Jul-15
lol. That would be an epic response!

25-Jul-15
"I really didn't know what a lying POS you are." Which would only tell us that he is not perceptive enough to be president.

I have known it since they first came on the national stage.

25-Jul-15
I give up!!

25-Jul-15
I don't believe Trump is sincere about running for president. He is merely getting the attention he wants for his ego. When it becomes clear his comments are costing him money he will be gone.

25-Jul-15
I was in Trumps camp because he was the "outsider" knowing little about politics which could be a good thing given these useless bastards on both sides of the aisle. Every one of them including the newest group of career hungry idiots.

Trump and the Vets sent me away from him for that reason only. When you stop and think about it though half this country, generally speaking, could give a rats a$$ about our vets and think they are animals doctors.

I am holding my ground on Trump not that it matters because I do not vote anyway. If anyone votes for any of this lineup you should have a saliva test. The more you see of these clowns the better Trump looks. They should measure candidates by the size of their D..ks. That is what they ALL are going to use on you in the end..in the END. Do you foolishly really believe this batch is somehow different from that 50? Fool me once is obviously a phrase few here has ever heard. ...next...next ...next.

The Rock

26-Jul-15
I am holding my ground on Trump not that it matters because I do not vote anyway. Then your opinion is a moot point and I don't want to hear it anymore!

26-Jul-15
Then I would advise you to refrain from reading my post in the future if you are so offended. That is a simple solution that a simple person with a simple mind could easily deduce.

The thinking that opinions, no matter how frivolous or contrary to your own and could not hold value, is the foresight of a very small and limited mind. These mistakes have been the blunder of men much greater than you or I when it could have led to their advantage. Knowing a person and their inner workings takes much more time than we have at our disposal.

I will continue to read all posts, yours included and weigh in to your tastes or dissatisfaction if I so choose. You are given that same opportunity to retort in any manner you wish.

I don't know you well enough that you could disturb my sleep with anything you could lay upon me. When we quote someone else there must be something that rises within us in that quote that promotes our time and thought to respond. Otherwise we would just quickly dismiss it. A nerve was touched upon obviously either here at this post or another. I forgive you even as your pressure rises as you read this to think at the very thought that I would believe you are requesting one. You ARE someone. Someone that should be heard. I hear you. I may not agree but hear you none-the-less,

Your internet Pal,

The Rock

• Sitka Gear