HA/KS 25-Jul-15
Rocky 26-Jul-15
HA/KS 26-Jul-15
Pat C. 26-Jul-15
Rocky 26-Jul-15
HA/KS 26-Jul-15
Mint 29-Jul-15
25-Jul-15
As you'd expect from the WashPo, it's a hit piece in disguise.

Even then, they can't hide the facts of Walker's accomplishments, as much as they want to.

25-Jul-15
That was twisted so much they could screw themselves into the ground.

Essentially they are scared of Walker, he has a real chance, conservative and (seems anyway) to be a different politician, i.e. one who actually does what he said he would do.

They fear him. Therefore he must be dangerous....

25-Jul-15
The leftist mantra - they are all alike, so it makes no difference who gets elected.

25-Jul-15
Scathing video

Thought they might have caught him saying the i-word t-word, or one of its nuanced derivatives

25-Jul-15
Though Walker has been vetted in WI, they are hoping to poison the idea to voters who have not been through it before they actually learn the facts about what Walker has done in WI. I think they believe the only way to stop him is if they can abort his campaign before people get to know him.

Remember this is the "pro choice" crowd.

26-Jul-15
All politicians were elected on their record.

Look at the crew in Washington today and the same people will be there 50 yrs from now with different faces... ...and the people will be saying we finally found someone who we can vote for. Absolutely incredible that people just can not walk with one foot in the ditch and the other on a banana peel year in and year out. is it any wonder why these guys will never change their pitch to the people?

The Rock

26-Jul-15
Rocky, do you prefer a dictator or a king? Those are the options to politicians.

26-Jul-15
Well Dana all you had to do is watch the mobs in the capital building and that would substantiate anything Walker said.

26-Jul-15
HA,

Of course not. I would call to overhaul OUR system and the processes used to be elected and the accountability for derelict duties.

I would prefer for the people to actually have the say how the people are represented. I will leave the wording to those suited to re-write the requirements.

One questions among a thousand that should be amended IMO. Should politicians be held to the same laws and principles as those to who they...supposedly serve?

Again there are thousands more in social, judicial and economic arenas. Why do we continue fanatic attempting to change our lives and our rules and laws with the same rules and laws that have yet changed anything?

Someone must see this.

The Rock

26-Jul-15
Sorry, Spike, but I wonder if any of us actually listen to what we are saying.

29-Jul-15
The Libs will never admit that public unions are one of the scourges of this country. FDR a huge union supporter knew this as well as the first head of the AFL CIO. Both as liberal as they come. Scott Walker made Wisconsin better for the average resident while the "chosen class" had to give a little. The Horror that keeps the left up at night.

• Sitka Gear