Contributors to this thread:
spike78 25-Jul-15
HA/KS 25-Jul-15
RK 25-Jul-15
Shuteye 25-Jul-15
spike78 26-Jul-15
Pat C. 26-Jul-15
25-Jul-15
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/11/11/police-entering-homes- to-make-sure-guns-are-stored-safely-if-this-politician-has-his-way/

25-Jul-15
That was 3 1/2 years ago. It was a local politician with an idea. There always have been and will continue to be people trying to water down constitutional rights. Do you know if this went anywhere after this was posted?

25-Jul-15
3.5 years. This is cutting edge for sure

Good grief

25-Jul-15
My guns are stored safely. I can safely reach one no matter where I am, inside or outside the house. Loaded too. Can quickly choose caliber, gauge or action. What's not to love. One just loves to watch TV with me, I think I will pet it right now.

26-Jul-15
I realize it was three years ago but i just saw it yesterday and no i doubt it went anywhere. Its just another attack on gun owners who have legal registered guns. Im sure the penalty for this crime will probably be worse then a felon in possession of a handgun. Now correct me if im wrong, if this law were to pass couldnt they just as easily pass one to allow police to search every person and car in a city for illegal handguns?

26-Jul-15
The problem is ours we shouldn't put up with this crap. The problem is no one is paying attention and these idiots do what they want. If the people were paying attention this clown would have gone away admittedly and been replaced, with a nonidoit.

• Sitka Gear