Pat C. 26-Jul-15
Pat C. 26-Jul-15
spike78 26-Jul-15
spike78 26-Jul-15
spike78 26-Jul-15
spike78 26-Jul-15
Shuteye 27-Jul-15
26-Jul-15
http://www.masslive.com/news/index.ssf/2015/04/ hampden_superior_court_judge_s_1.html

Why have gun laws with sentences like this? Also how the hell do i paste a link?

26-Jul-15
Embed a Hyperlink or external graphic to your post

26-Jul-15
Link don't work There spike78

26-Jul-15
Yes thats the one thanks. Reading crap like this makes me wonder why we have laws to begin with. Just keep passing new gun laws for the legal gun owners and let the illegals keep at it. Welcome to bleeding heart liberal MA where we dont know if were coming or going.

26-Jul-15

spike78's Link
Spike Bull, seems this story should have ended in drug treatment and not prison for a veteran cop hurt on job and became addicted to pain killers. I didnt see where he dealt drugs and possessed a stolen illegal handgun either.

26-Jul-15
Pat c, thanks, was wondering how you guys did your supporting links.

26-Jul-15

spike78's Link
Spike Bull, seems this story should have ended in drug treatment and not prison for a veteran cop hurt on job and became addicted to pain killers. I didnt see where he dealt drugs and possessed a stolen illegal handgun either.

27-Jul-15
A state that idolized Ted Kennedy so what do you expect.

27-Jul-15
Absolutely. The officer deserved the same treatment we give athletes for pain killer addiction. Misdemeanor charges as long as treatment is completed.

• Sitka Gear