Mint 28-Jul-15
Zbone 28-Jul-15
DL 28-Jul-15
Tigereye 28-Jul-15
HA/KS 28-Jul-15
27-Jul-15
Or wouldn't need more than one of.

Bou asked for it so here ya go!

I wouldn't need to shoot 13 lions or elephants...how about you?

27-Jul-15
I used to think why would anyone want to kill a horse(zebra) but now I think I'd take a few zebra hides. I suppose I wouldn't hunt lamas but even under the right circumstances that could be fun. So, no I can't think of anything I wouldn't hunt assuming it was more than a walk up and shoot thing.

27-Jul-15
Elaphant. no interest.

27-Jul-15
I hunted snipe once as a kid with a gunny sack and a club. I said never again.

27-Jul-15
No interest in Elephant, other than that if it has the potential to put good meat on the table I'll kill it. Oh, and I'm with LINK on the snipe hunt... Damn older brothers...

27-Jul-15
Shrew

27-Jul-15
One thing about any animal in Africa, nothing goes to waste. Even guts and bones are used. If the animal is too old to breed or has to be culled I have no problem going after anything. From anteaters to zebras.. I'll be looking for bigfoot while bear hunting this year. I also have a Panda and Unicorn tag.

27-Jul-15
I have no interest in elephant but I wouldn't mind 1 lion (not 13).

But in I wouldn't judge anybody for hunting an elephant. Hunting as a conservation tool has a place in the management of animals. It is true that by killing one, you save the life of countless others. Also, if you take away the hunting of elephants, you take away the revenuew hunting them creates and it makes them worthless to the people that has them. Yes, you'll get some revenuew from tourism but there will be a time when they'll get out of control and hunting will be needed again.

my 0.02

27-Jul-15
Wools

27-Jul-15
Elephants, Lions, Tigers, Zebra, horses, camels, I do not kill for the sake of killing. I love life. I kill for meat and I do not need to eat any of those animals. I do need to eat wabbits, squirrels, deer, elk , fish, ect. Part of the circle of life. I love the hunt and realize I cannot eat an animal without taking the life. But I personally need the justification or I would not hunt. I also love to eat wild game.

God bless, Steve

27-Jul-15
No desire to kill a giraffe.

But I think I would enjoy a spot-and-stalk bowhunt for wild dogs in the Detroit suburbs. Not right now, but it might be fun in October when it's cool out. Alpo for bait?

27-Jul-15
It's "Wolds" HH. :)

27-Jul-15
Not much of anything I wouldn't hunt given the chance. And I'd like to try the meat of any of them. With that said, I'll probably never go on any kind of exotic hunt just because I couldn't bring the meat back.

Link and Steve - it was my MOTHER and an aunt that took some cousins and me on a snipe hunt. My brother and sister were innocent (for once).

27-Jul-15
Howard Hill used to kill swift foxes for camp meat and said it was good. An uncle used to hunt snipe in a swampy area in VA. He showed me what they looked like when he came home from a hunt. It didn't work when some people tried to get me on a snipe hunt but some of my friends went. I wasn't about to try and catch a bird in a bag in the middle of the night when I could blast them with a shotgun in daylight.

27-Jul-15
DL, I'm not sure about getting a tag for a panda, but the whitehouse grounds are populated by unicorns and you could probably get a depredation hunt in.

27-Jul-15

Shuteye's embedded Photo
Shuteye's embedded Photo
I would never shoot one of these. Oh wait, I do it in season but not this size. My wife took this picture this afternoon.

27-Jul-15
I was at my friends office and told his niece he got drawn for a Panda tag. She went over and slapped him on the shoulder.

28-Jul-15
Giraffe, zebra, elephant, apes, horses.

At one time I wanted to bear hunt, but I'm pretty well past that. Nothing against it, just no personal desire to do so.

I'd just love to observe them in the wild.

28-Jul-15
Sixby, I had camel in Africa and it was great, tasted and looked like veal. I always joked that it must have been the hump since it tasted so good.

28-Jul-15
Woods Walker - I'm with ya on the bear.... Always wanted a bear rug until a buddy bought a black bear cub for his little exotic farm he had going... That thing was almost humanistic and the more intelligent animal I'd ever been around... Lost all desire to hunt them, and totally understand why some native Americans revered them...

28-Jul-15
There's 50,000 too many horses in Nevada.

28-Jul-15
any of the big cats.

28-Jul-15
Tiger, why would you say that? :-)

• Sitka Gear