Joey Ward 28-Jul-15
MT in MO 28-Jul-15
Shuteye 28-Jul-15
Anony Mouse 28-Jul-15
Tigereye 28-Jul-15
Anony Mouse 28-Jul-15
28-Jul-15

slade's Link
United States Historical Climatology Network data is being tainted by TBVIECian entitlement leeches.

""The measured US temperature data from USHCN shows that the US is on a long-term cooling trend. But the reported temperatures from NOAA show a strong warming trend.""

28-Jul-15
I like Feynman's quote "Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman

28-Jul-15
Great link

28-Jul-15
Loved this comment from slade's link!

"My concern and I have been very adamant about this for several years is the water on the planet, aquifers are drying up, surface waterholes are drying up, water bottling companies have depleted resevoirs around the world. All that water is sitting in 100 of thousand warehouses around the world. When the Earth's surface is dried out, it retains the heat from the sun, causing the intensified heat to where there is no evaporative cooling effect when the wind blows, it is hot. Man is creating the problem, but not from driving cars, it is a lack of water on the Earth's surface, we will find that that too is causing trees to die off, streams heating up killing off fish."

28-Jul-15
My goodness...I hope nothing happens to those hundreds of thousands of warehouses around the world that are full of bottled water!!! Imagine the epic floods!!! That does it - I'm building a boat.

BTW, what's a cubit???

28-Jul-15
I just hope Spike doesn't hear about that conspiracy!

28-Jul-15
Dave.....little winged cherub armed with bow and arrow. Aims for the heart.

28-Jul-15
I have a lot of neighbors having to drill their well down another 150 feet or so to keep getting water.....probably just their imagination.

28-Jul-15
Or it could the enormous golf course over the hill that waters their greens 24/7...

28-Jul-15
I put in my own well 50 years ago. it is 25 feet deep. I put another one in the garden that is also 25 feet deep. I went with all plastic and have no iron problems and can pump water all day if I want. I have had it tested two times and it meets all government standards and is soft, I don't need any kind of water conditioner. I do buy solar salt but that is for the deer. Local farmers irrigate their crops but they are in a different aquifer than me.

28-Jul-15

/

28-Jul-15
oh that's the hockey stick they are talking about. thanks mouse

28-Jul-15
Ah...you noticed! ;o)

• Sitka Gear