gflight 28-Jul-15
Woods Walker 28-Jul-15
Owl 29-Jul-15
Bluetick 29-Jul-15
Anony Mouse 29-Jul-15
Owl 29-Jul-15
28-Jul-15

HA/KS's Link
"Secretary Kerry and Zarif first met over a decade ago at a dinner party hosted by George Soros at his Manhattan penthouse. What a surprise. I have to say, connecting the dots gets more and more frightening."

"But it gets even worse. Guess who was the best man at the 2009 wedding between Kerry’s daughter Vanessa and Behrouz Vala Nahed? Javad Zarif’s son."

Who is Javad Zarif? Foreign minister of Iran!

28-Jul-15
Kerry: Iran 'May' Kill Americans or Israelis

28-Jul-15
He probably converted....

28-Jul-15

Woods Walker's embedded Photo
Woods Walker's embedded Photo
Like this?

29-Jul-15
I have to doubt the truthfulness of this report. It has all the appearances of someone determined to propagate the theory of a global(ist) elite.

29-Jul-15

Bluetick's Link
Ask whether, in the event Congress overides a veto of the Iran deal, would he follow the law, Kerry actually said he would have to ask his lord and master first.

So unbelievable, I've included a link.

29-Jul-15
Guess Who Was First Man at Kerry’s Daughter’s Wedding?

There aren’t many times you can say that Hanoi John Kerry is just the right man for the job. Carrying out Obama’s mission of arming our worst enemy with nuclear weapons is an exception.

Kerry’s Iranian counterpart is Minister of Foreign Affairs Mohammad Javad Zarif…

Secretary Kerry and Zarif first met over a decade ago at a dinner party hosted by George Soros at his Manhattan penthouse. What a surprise. …

But it gets even worse. Guess who was the best man at the 2009 wedding between Kerry’s daughter Vanessa and Behrouz Vala Nahed? Javad Zarif’s son.

John Kerry has been a traitor since Vietnam days. Helping Obama arm Iran with nuclear weapons that may be used to kill millions of us will be his crowning achievement.

Kerry and Zarif..BFF

29-Jul-15
Kerry's status as a traitor is the only thing that qualifies him to work at a high level in DC. That is nothing new.

• Sitka Gear