Sixby 26-Aug-15
RK 26-Aug-15
bad karma 26-Aug-15
Sixby 26-Aug-15
sureshot 27-Aug-15
Sixby 27-Aug-15
22-Aug-15

Sixby's Link
Just wondering if anyone knows much about this. It seems to be un constitutional and would be a great question to pose to any candidate . Would you repeal this bill or support it? I would think that Trumps assessment of McCain is absolutely correct since I heard about this. Any thoughts and how it would apply if Obama decides to make war against America.

God bless, Steve

22-Aug-15
We jut became a 'Santurary' state...Hate this frick'n place...

23-Aug-15
No link Sixby

23-Aug-15
Sorry guys the link has been removed. Wonder why? You will have to look it up under NDAA Act 2012 unless they remove that also. Lobstah. IMHO Obama and his administration are already making war against the American People. You purposely take it to an extreme that is ridiculous sounding in order to obsfucate what is actually happening. The end result may be a civil war utilizing heavy weapons but fact is the real war is well under way with the undermining of economy, education, military, and authority of police and justice syatem. There is a declared war on fossil fuels ect. Do I think this can happen? Yes but it will not happen until there is an actual revolt of the people. Guys I will try to find another link that will work. I was able to access and read that one yesterday.

God bless, Steve

23-Aug-15

23-Aug-15
Actually, Sixby, his real war against America is a moral war. Though the things you have listed are true, the real war is his war against Christianity and Biblical values.

23-Aug-15
HA,

I agree with that in part. If a president engages in a moral war against its own nation upon which that nation was founded he is no less the aggressor than if that nation was attacked by outside forces.

Obama has been chipping away at our foundation that supports all of us as intended.

Lobstah,

If you think just bombs and carnage can take down any nation you better wake up.

To answer your question outright and perfectly clear for those whose feet get tangled with every literary step.. yes it can happen. I do not believe it will but if circumstances dictate.... it can. History tells us that.

The Rock

23-Aug-15
Guys this is so important. I cannot get a link but you can access this. NDAA Act 2012 Just google it. Lindsay Grahm, John McCain and Obama with a couple others did this. It literally says that the uS Army can arrest (detain) US Citizens and incarcerate them for an indefinite period of time without any due process of law. It abrogates the Constitutional rights of all US Citizens by fiat. Listen we need to be sure that any candidate will absolutely swear to undo this law. Along with this I have absolutely factual personal information that a monstrous prison has now been built in Montana expressly for this purpose. It is manned with no inmates and was constructed by Haliburton on Obamas orders. The size is so great that my source says that this prison reflects the curvature of the earth. Its purpose , House US Citizens that are not charged with any crime for an indefinite period. My terminology would be concentration camp for anyone that whoever is in charge deems worthy of such. This needs to be undone and undone right now.

God bless, Steve

23-Aug-15
Sixby, it doesn't really matter because currently the president follows or does not follow laws as he chooses. He also makes his own laws.

23-Aug-15

Sixby's Link
Try this one. I was just there. God bless, Steve

Ha/Ks: Sixby, it doesn't really matter because currently the president follows or does not follow laws as he chooses. He also makes his own laws. I agree: This is just exactly why he has that ability. People have to hold not only Obama but also Lindsey Grahm and John McCain accountable. If we can get the current cantidates to bring the right questions to people like Grahm this un constitutional law will be exposed and lead to the next administrations dealing with it according to the constitution. God bless, Steve

23-Aug-15
We have to hold ALL the lying bastids of all parties who say one thing to get elected and then bail out on us once they get into office.

THAT bullsh*t's over.

23-Aug-15
Do you folks understand that this law says that if Obama or anyone else in a place of authority deems the people on this site to be future terrorists, and they well could, that they can take us to a prison like the prison in Montana. Not even tell our friends and relatives where we are, never charge us with a crime , and keep us there as long as they want to keep us there.'

I cannot believe that people are not just blowing their minds over this and grabbing their representatives and senators by the coat collars and insisting that they overturn this un-Constitutional law . Like right now. Or do we wait until literally thousands of Americans just disappear. LIke every Tea Party member, every NRA member, Every male church member ect ect.

This is the most dangerous thing I have seen in my entire lifetime and the most threatening to my citizenship.

God bless, Steve

24-Aug-15
"Do you folks understand that this law says that if Obama or anyone else in a place of authority deems the people on this site to be future terrorists, and they well could, that they can take us to a prison like the prison in Montana. Not even tell our friends and relatives where we are, never charge us with a crime , and keep us there as long as they want to keep us there."

-Yes. Remember that the next time you hear the Tea Party being referred to as "terrorists" or "economic terrorists" - particularly when politicians generalize Islamic terrorism as mere "terrorism" or "domestic terrorism." It is an attempt to conflate anti-tyranny fervor with murderous thugs.

24-Aug-15

Mint's Link
Attached is an op-ed I found on the daily Caller about the Act from Tim Griffin. He doesn't have a very good score from Freedomworks though.

http://dailycaller.com/2011/12/22/dont-believe-the-rumors-about-the-2012-national-defense-authorization-act/

24-Aug-15
MInt, I read the act and I read what you posted. Its a smoke screen denying the clear language in the law that allows (contrary to the Constitution) Us Soldiers on soverigne US territory to detain , incarcerate , US Citizens without charges indefinitely in a Federal institution without consultation or legal recourse.

The law stinks to anyone that is a citizen and believes in America and in the Constitution and anyone that has had a part in implementing it should be imprisoned for being enemies of the People of the United States and purposefully undermining the rule of law and the constitution.

I want to hear Lindsay Grahm and John McCain's explanations answering to a clear reading of the law and for them and all involved to have to answer and to be prosecuted for doing this. I do not believe that they were duped,. If so they are so stupid it is beyond belief./ I would think that since both are US Military Officers that they would know the constitution and know the basic rights of the people to lawful recourse. Therefore they must be willfully undermining the constitution and the people and they are actually traitors to the nation.

God bless, Steve

24-Aug-15
Sixby

"its a smoke screen" Unfortunately when you start buying into conspiracy nonsense and reading more into things than what the facts are due to an agenda or cause many times people come off as kooks. This is one of those cases.

Mints link is exactly right.

Sixby you need to get a new source for your information. There are federal prisons in Montana. There is NOT a mega prison waiting to house enemies of the state in Montana, built by Halliburton. One of my brother in laws is pretty high up the chain and Halliburton and his comment to me was, " wow I wish we had built it"

You could call Halliburton and verify that but then you would think they were lying to you anyway--hence back to believing conspiracy theories.

Really no harm done by believing that stuff, especially if you have nothing else to fill your free time with.

25-Aug-15
The Act says what it says,. No smoke screen needed and no conspiracy.

God bless, Steve

25-Aug-15
sixby you have finally went off the reservation. Where is this mt prison?

25-Aug-15
Mnarcher I bet that mega prison is right down the road from the new mega city that we will all have to move to soon and down the road from either a FEMA death camp or re-education facility

25-Aug-15
Considering John McCains past I find it kind of hard to believe he'd be a part of any such act or law. Of course I've been wrong before, too..

25-Aug-15
If it exists, it can be found. It is reasonable to ask where it is. Montana isn't that civilized.

25-Aug-15
sixby you have finally went off the reservation

I have never been on the reservation. No one tells me where to live. It sounds to me like a few of you would rather attack the messenger than address the real subject , Which is the illegal and indefinite imprisonment of US Citizens at the whim of a politician. What is it about that that makes you want to protect it? Answer that. Read the bill and tell me why you want to attack the messenger.

I had someone I trust implicitly that lives in Montana tell me about the prison and I have not ever doublechecked it. Perhaps it is factual , perhaps not and I probably should not have mentioned it. However that has nothing to do with the intent and content of the NDAA Detention Act. but some want to attempt to make that the intent of the thread. Not going to happen.

Address the bill. The fact is that the people that pushed this bill are traitors to this nation.

God bless, Steve

25-Aug-15
How is this any different than any other POW?

25-Aug-15
So at first you said you have absolute factual personal information now it may or may not be fact... you're not very trusting in your facts are you

26-Aug-15
BK; they are US citizens who are not charged with any crime and held indefinitely with no legal recourse. They are not POW foreign nationals. That is very different. MN Ar: True, I agree with that assessment. I do trust my source. I still do trust my source. I have tried all day long to contact him and get more information. I did not get details from him about the prison and did not write down what I was told. I too have researched it on the net and not been able to find what he was telling me about unless it is the prison being used to house Native American inmates. When I do I will post it. However the prison is not the bill. The bill allows the Fed to use US Military against US Citizens and imprison US Citizens without charging them or allowing them to use their Citizens right to fair trial or lawyer ect. BK:You are a lawyer. Read the bill. I have and it seems very plain in language to me.

God bless, Steve

26-Aug-15
BK; they are US citizens who are not charged with any crime and held indefinitely with no legal recourse. They are not POW foreign nationals. That is very different. MN Ar: True, I agree with that assessment. I do trust my source. I still do trust my source. I have tried all day long to contact him and get more information. I did not get details from him about the prison and did not write down what I was told. I too have researched it on the net and not been able to find what he was telling me about unless it is the prison being used to house Native American inmates. When I do I will post it. However the prison is not the bill. The bill allows the Fed to use US Military against US Citizens and imprison US Citizens without charging them or allowing them to use their Citizens right to fair trial or lawyer ect. BK:You are a lawyer. Read the bill. I have and it seems very plain in language to me.

God bless, Steve

26-Aug-15

Sixby's Link
Of all the places and all the people ,

26-Aug-15
Hmm I just accessed this one but now its gone. Crazy stuff This was a report by Rachel Maddow on MSNBC reporting on the un constitutional imprisonment Obama was pushing just before he got the bill passed. I accessed it at 2 Rivers Federal Detention Center and going to a video of President explaining his bill. God bless, Steve

26-Aug-15
"They" are on to you Sixby. Deleting your links And unable contact your source. Strange doings for sure You are probably on the "master list" Better tread lightly

26-Aug-15
Rachel Maddow? Rachel Maddow?

And she's a credible source?

26-Aug-15
BK kind of shocking. but she really nailed Obama down on this hard. Surprised me. Its worth looking up. RK I did talk to my source on this today and got this link. I accessed it with no problem. Then when I added it. It won't pull up. Anyone really interested can go to Yahoo and pull up what I gave you real easy. If there is a master list well I'm probably on it, Christian, White, Patriot, Republican, on and on. I probably terrorize Obummer. LOL

God bless, Steve

27-Aug-15
I saw a black helicopter fly over this morning, it was heading west,possibly towards Montana.

27-Aug-15
Sureshot, I have had an actual experience with a black helicopter with a 50 cal pointed at me. I no longer make the kind of statements you just made. I was driving a work truck with a tool trailer on the highway going toward St,George and had to drive by area 51. As we were going up a mountain a black helicopter came out of a draw and flew right up beside us about 50 yards away, pointed a .50 at us flew alongside of us for a couple of hundred yeads whereon the gunner smiled and waved at us and they turned around and flew off. I now believe the black helicopter stories.

God bless, Steve

• Sitka Gear