onX Maps
Megyn K. might be Trump's downfall yet..
Community
Contributors to this thread:
'Ike' (Phone) 25-Aug-15
Rocky 25-Aug-15
Mike in CT 25-Aug-15
NvaGvUp 25-Aug-15
joshuaf 25-Aug-15
NvaGvUp 25-Aug-15
Shuteye 25-Aug-15
scentman 25-Aug-15
HA/KS 25-Aug-15
joshuaf 25-Aug-15
Rocky 25-Aug-15
Jim in Ohio 25-Aug-15
NvaGvUp 25-Aug-15
MissingStrands 25-Aug-15
HA/KS 25-Aug-15
Woods Walker 25-Aug-15
Jim Moore 25-Aug-15
NvaGvUp 25-Aug-15
Rocky 25-Aug-15
Mike in CT 25-Aug-15
NvaGvUp 25-Aug-15
Anony Mouse 25-Aug-15
Rupe 25-Aug-15
Rocky 25-Aug-15
Shuteye 25-Aug-15
Bentstick81 25-Aug-15
TD 25-Aug-15
NvaGvUp 25-Aug-15
BowSniper 25-Aug-15
Woods Walker 25-Aug-15
'Ike' (Phone) 25-Aug-15
HA/KS 25-Aug-15
Mike in CT 25-Aug-15
NvaGvUp 25-Aug-15
Rocky 26-Aug-15
TD 26-Aug-15
Shuteye 26-Aug-15
Woods Walker 26-Aug-15
Rocky 26-Aug-15
South Farm 26-Aug-15
Rocky 26-Aug-15
Rocky 26-Aug-15
NvaGvUp 26-Aug-15
Sixby 26-Aug-15
NvaGvUp 26-Aug-15
joshuaf 26-Aug-15
Shuteye 26-Aug-15
NvaGvUp 26-Aug-15
NvaGvUp 26-Aug-15
Sixby 26-Aug-15
blugrass 26-Aug-15
Rocky 26-Aug-15
bad karma 26-Aug-15
Mike in CT 26-Aug-15
Shuteye 26-Aug-15
joshuaf 26-Aug-15
joshuaf 26-Aug-15
Glunt@work 26-Aug-15
HA/KS 26-Aug-15
Rocky 26-Aug-15
HA/KS 26-Aug-15
NvaGvUp 26-Aug-15
NvaGvUp 26-Aug-15
bad karma 26-Aug-15
NvaGvUp 26-Aug-15
Mike in CT 26-Aug-15
joshuaf 26-Aug-15
Rocky 26-Aug-15
bad karma 27-Aug-15
Rocky 27-Aug-15
bad karma 27-Aug-15
Rocky 27-Aug-15
bad karma 27-Aug-15
NvaGvUp 27-Aug-15
Rocky 27-Aug-15
Mike in CT 27-Aug-15
Anony Mouse 28-Aug-15
NvaGvUp 28-Aug-15
Rocky 28-Aug-15
tonyo6302 28-Aug-15
NvaGvUp 28-Aug-15
Rocky 28-Aug-15
tonyo6302 28-Aug-15
25-Aug-15
Move along, nothing to see here...All the Megan lovers got to see another side of her!

25-Aug-15
" not presidential material" has to be the all time great...ahhh...what planet do you live on? You are jokin me right?

The Rock

25-Aug-15
What has consistently amazed me since the first debate is the number of people who felt Megyn's initial question was somehow unfair.

Seriously?

A person who is asking the voting public to entrust him to the nation's highest office shouldn't be questioned at all given his track record with less than Emily Post type treatment of women?

Seriously?

Anyone falling on that side of the spectrum want to consider their feelings on the subject had the year been 1992 or 1996 and the question posed to one William Jefferson Clinton?

Anyone care to take a stab at how long the wailing of the banshees would have been heard had that occurred?

I'm going to sprain my neck with all the head-shaking I'm doing over this one......

25-Aug-15
Kevin is 100% correct.

I posted the exact sentiment on the Principled Immigration Plan thread a little while ago.

Trump's nailing the frustration and the outrage Americans have with Washington, DC without question.

But that doesn't change the fact that he's an immature, petulant brat and a bully at the same time.

25-Aug-15
Trump is nothing but an egomaniacal, thin-skinned bully. I heard a Trump supporter say on the radio today that Trump doesn't care what Charles K. and George Will and others say about him. That's actually the exact opposite of the truth, as seen by his incessant need to personally browbeat, via his Twitter account, anyone of note who questions him on anything. One of these days, some of his supporters are going to have the blinders drop from their eyes and they'll see what a bully he is. He can dish it out but he sure can't take it.

The ironic thing is if it had been Bill Clinton to whom Megyn Kelly had posed that question at the debate, all you Trump supporters would have been praising her to the skies for asking such a tough question to Billy Bob. Yet since it was Trump who got the question, she's the worst thing in the world. Speaking of which, Trump is a lot like Keith Olbermann, who had a "Worst Person in the World" award on his TV show that he bestowed on his latest target of personal ire. It was petulant and petty, just like it is with Trump.

Edit: I was typing this up when I saw that Mike made the same point (about Bill Clinton) and beat me to it!

25-Aug-15
WELL SAID, joshuaf!!!!

25-Aug-15
If he takes on Fox News he will probably go up in the polls. He is the only one I have seen that has balls enough to shut Bill O'Reilly up. Personally I like Cruz and Walker but am glad Trump is in there shaking things up. Most of the import items would't even be mentioned if it wasn't for Trump. He is forcing Republicans to talk about the real tough issues. Most of the Republicans are liars and cry babies. All the stuff they told us they would do to get elected and then do absolutely nothing except kiss Obama's A$$. Democrats aren't the biggest enemy to conservatives, the biggest enemy is the RNC. They hate the Tea Party.

25-Aug-15
Vice versa.

25-Aug-15
KPC 2X

25-Aug-15
"Trump reminds me of a 5 year old that utters his first cuss word in public. Initially, it's amusing, everyone laughs and thinks it's cute. He sees their reaction and proceeds to keep doing it thinking it will always be cute and funny. After about the tenth time, people just see him as a precocious, foul mouthed brat.

Trump is getting very close to that perception."

Yep, pretty much.

"Most of the import items would't even be mentioned if it wasn't for Trump."

Sorry, but that's mostly nonsense. The topic of Illegal Immigration was a hugely debated topic in the Republican Party long before Trump came along raging like a bull in a china shop.

25-Aug-15
"Trust me on this one".

Another statement that has been a runnin joke in business since the alley's of Rome.

"Obviously not the one you inhabit Rocky". At least you fessed up.

"you are jokin me right?" ....you ARE jokin me.

Know what I can't understand with you Trump haters....

Why you do not type in the color green.

Now lets all get together and use our heads and PM each other for that meaning.

Bully,bully, bully, brat, browbeat, petty, petulant, puke...."anyone of note".... like who BTW?...and then this... bully the wrong..drum roll please.."CHICK". "CHICK" no less.

You tell me. Who is acting and posting like petulant children?

Most people here realize Trump is not going to win and that he is everything a politician is not nor does he appear he wants to be. Maybe this is their way of sending a message to those who have let them down so many times in the past and refuse to be "chunked" once more. Some people just can't get enough you know. they will grab their ankles..well you know. Did it ever occur to you that people here are having fun watching Trump making a complete a$$ of all YOUR candidates and your candidates making an a$$ of you. Ever think of that?

So what's the story on the DJA? This should be more fun from this brain trust or is it..brain "click". that means the lights went out. Get it?

The Rock

25-Aug-15
R why in the xell didn't they do something about it. Trump is leading because of this.

25-Aug-15
Note that in every poll out there, be it a national poll or a state specific poll, Trump polls the worst by far against Hillary than do all of the other top tier GOP candidates.

There's a reason for that!

25-Aug-15
Trump is showing the media how easy they are to troll. And how easily he can get free attention. He has dominated the media cycles, with out even trying. Say one bad they, media freaks and everyone knows. He is following the Hollywood motto that there is no such thing as bad press.

Megan is the new Fox news star. Attack her and the MSM eats it up, and Fox news gives him free media to defend her.

Like Trump or not you have to admit he is beating the media at their own game!!

25-Aug-15
"Like Trump or not you have to admit he is beating the media at their own game!!"

So did obama

25-Aug-15
Trump is connecting with a lot of Americans on a level that I haven't seen in a long, long time.

There's an anger and dissatisfaction that's been building and simmering for a long time and what we're seeing now may only be the tip of the iceberg.

Throw away the gamebook that's been used for the past several elections. We're in new ground now.

25-Aug-15
Trump busting on Megan Kelly is a tactic. Not only does he pull in the disaffected that are fed up with the establishment GOP, he is raking in the left side of the aisle who think that FOX news is the trumpet of the more dangerous of enemies (Cruz, Walker, etc.)

Trump isn't stupid. I think you will soon see him reign it in on Fox and Kelly in particular as we get closer to the primaries. By then he will have all the center left and indies wrapped up.

I personally cannot stand the guy, but it is fun to watch getting the EGOP wrapped around the axle. Once Trump gets trumped in the primaries, I think you will see the winner go very soft on immigration and B-Ho Care.

25-Aug-15
Besides him being a petulant crybaby, a bully and a blustering egomaniac, he's playing right into the msm's and Dems hands.

By drawing all the attention onto himself, he's thereby keeping serious conservatives who have far more conservative credentials and accomplishments (Cruz, Walker), from getting their messages out.

That's very damaging to those of us who want to see a real conservative get nominated and elected.

25-Aug-15
"Trust me on this one".

Another statement that has been a runnin joke in business since the alley's of Rome.

"Obviously not the one you inhabit Rocky". At least you fessed up.

"you are jokin me right?" ....you ARE jokin me.

Know what I can't understand with you Trump haters....

Why you do not type in the color green.

Now lets all get together and use our heads and PM each other for that meaning.

Bully,bully, bully, brat, browbeat, petty, petulant, puke...."anyone of note".... like who BTW?...and then this... bully the wrong..drum roll please.."CHICK". "CHICK" no less.

You tell me. Who is acting and posting like petulant children?

Most people here realize Trump is not going to win and that he is everything a politician is not nor does he appear he wants to be. Maybe this is their way of sending a message to those who have let them down so many times in the past and refuse to be "chunked" once more. Some people just can't get enough you know. they will grab their ankles..well you know. Did it ever occur to you that people here are having fun watching Trump making a complete a$$ of all YOUR candidates and your candidates making an a$$ of you. Ever think of that?

So what's the story on the DJA? This should be more fun from this brain trust or is it..brain "click". that means the lights went out. Get it?

The Rock

25-Aug-15
This debate is so convuluted even the computers are starting to repeat themselves.....

25-Aug-15
Rocky,

Do you smoke dope? A lot of dope?

Because there's no other way anyone could possibly explain why none of us have a clue as to what you are trying to say.

25-Aug-15
If the Republican Party (and eGOP leadership)ever listened to those they depend on for votes and actually acted on promises made to get those votes, there would be no Trump campaign.

Failure and frustration are the foundation upon which Trump has built his run. And he has been masterful not only playing the media, but also most of the GOP.

The GOP could well be rid of Trump and retain all of his supporters by acting before primary season. It is doubtful that they will and we will probably see Jeb as the party candidate.

Another election of voting for the lesser of two weasels.

TAP/TAF in 2016

25-Aug-15
The great Mark Levin nailed it on Kotex Kelly's pathetic hack question to Trump. No one here can deny Mark Levin is one of the greatest legal scholars of our time and his take on Trump/Kelly is in total disagreement with many of you here.

The debate was NOT the time for attack questions. The questions were not "tough". they were absurd and hatchet job bombs with no context.

The debate should have been about the issues facing America

25-Aug-15
I did at one time...and truthfully I enjoyed it in my youth....and later on as well.

What I can't understand is this deep seated hatred many have for a man who is simply having a good time with his life in Trump.

He is berated as if you all know him personally and as if he committed a crime. To top it off many here are insistent to antagonize others who may find him amusing.

Sometimes I believe that if some people here woke up with a lead sash weight from a window hammered up their a$$ they wouldn't be surprised.

That is how ridiculous it sounds when they trash this guy Trump the way they do. I think some people feel compelled to come to his defense.

It gets old. How many times do people have to say things over and over again? People can hear you. It is as if people are on a crusade for everything that is right and good with their beliefs at stake irrespective of the beliefs of others. It is simply not that serious.

The Rock

25-Aug-15
I just saw a vote in Nevada and the Hispanics voted for Trump way over the other Republican candidates.

25-Aug-15
I really think its obvious that Trump won't be bought out by lobbyists. I really think the other candidates, in the republican party, we already know the democrats already are bought out, can and will be bought out. I think that's what the people want. Someone that can't be bought out. I don't see any reason why Trump should be getting grilled, and Obama, and Hillary gets by with anything they want, and Megan hasn't grilled either one of them. None of the other republicans are getting grilled. MONEY has a way of swaying news. I'm not a Trump fan, but i think that ALL candidates deserve a fair, and honest chance, and let the people decide, not MONEY swaying our news on the candidates. JMO

25-Aug-15
Correct. He is not the whore..... he is the John, who after bedding the whore and paying her off then degrades her for being a whore.

This by his own words, his own egotistical admissions. But, hey.... if he wins I'm sure he will change his spots.....

Watch the debates again. Many of the candidates were asked tough questions that pertained directly, specifically to them.... to something they said or something they did in the past.... or even things relatives have done. It's what they are supposed to do. Not toss em softballs.

Trumps RECORDED AND VERIFIED history opens him up for questions about it. His actions and big mouth, not anyone else, him. If you don't think so then I guess you're fine with Obama hiding his past, things he has said and done or not being asked any questions about it.

He's running for President of the United States. Not some office in MN.... we are interviewing HIM for the job, asking HIM the questions. Not the other way around.

25-Aug-15
"......and Obama, and Hillary gets by with anything they want, and Megan hasn't grilled either one of them."

Only because neither one of them would dare go anywhere near her, let alone allow her to interview them.

You can't ask tough questions to people who won't allow you to interview them.

GEEZE!

25-Aug-15
I like Trump, but I think he is carrying this Kelly/Fox feud too far. Would rather he stick to more relevant topics and move on...

25-Aug-15
"If BUSH manages to win the nomination, you fanboys will rue the day."

There, I fixed it for you. If Bush is the candidate the GOP will get an ass whuppin' the likes of which has never been seen before. Hell, Bernie Sanders would be able to beat Bush.

25-Aug-15
Kelly had a agenda....You could see it in her demeanor as she asked the question! Everyone could see that....Fair, who know!?! Should Trump drop it and move on, yes!

He's leading and has people tripping over themselves to discredit him.....Fun to watch if nothing else!

25-Aug-15
Nobody but Trump will take Trump out. If anyone thinks he is immune to lobbyists or any other form or politics, they have not been paying attention. He BRAGS about our politicking the politicians.

25-Aug-15
Kelly does indeed have an agenda. It's called actual journalism.

And it speaks eloquently to just how rare the practice of it is that so many are wringing their hands over her "unfairness".

25-Aug-15
Bush will not be the nominee. He's almost as bad a candidate as is Hillary, only more likable as a person.

He has no message the base likes, he has no passion and he can't connect with voters. He'll be gone by the end of February, if not sooner.

26-Aug-15
Those who are berating Trump should be on their knees thanking him for exposing all the "slickness" in politics that the people formerly bought hook line an sinker in the past. They all thought he was joke and would be long gone but here he is making them work harder than they ever dreamed that they would have to. He annoys the press because they believed they were also untouchable and candidates measured there every word when speaking to them or answering questions. Trump dismisses them as errand boys and their impenetrable shield has been shattered. Trump has gutted the entire political process, a process riddled with lies and promises that go unfulfilled except for their own careers. Trump is what YOU wish you could be. Beholden to no one, say what is truly on your mind, saying it the only way you know how leaving the listener either frustrated or in awe of the repercussions. Either way he could care less. The man is rough around the edges no doubt but he is street smart where most Americans live. The people want a champion who will not take $hit from anyone and he proposes delivery on the premise he can't be bought. Truth is if he so chooses he really can't be bought. The people want, no need, a strong president after this poor excuse of a leader. Trump may not be the candidate but no on else on that stage has his ball$ or brains for business and total contempt for a system that is broken beyond repair. Government is business. Sadly the people continue on with candidates where it will be business as usual. They want someone who is presidential and will carry on destroying America. Seems like many people here don't want a strong president they want to wallow in disgust and complain about not having one.

The Rock

26-Aug-15
"bravado".... interesting...

much kinder and gentler word than I would have chosen.... tip of the hat for the self control....

"delivery on the premise he can't be bought." Promises to those who must see and actually think there is a moral difference between the hooker and the John..... or Donald, whatever....

26-Aug-15
Obama was elected two times for the presidency. Hillary would get millions of votes no matter what she has done and would stomp a lot of Republican candidates, no matter how good they are. Trump will not be nice and goody two shoes like the Republicans do every election. Romney hit the nail on the head during the last presidential election and could have torn obama a new one but his handlers wouldn't let him, or tell him to go for it. In a debate Trump would possibly call Hillary a lying, stealing bitch on national TV and the Republican leaders would faint. Then he would win the debate bacause millions and millions have been waiting for some one with balls. I still like Cruz, Carly, Ben and Walker.

26-Aug-15
What Shut said! ^^^ Word for word!

26-Aug-15
KFC,

Say what you like infer what you may. Who in the hell is supporting Trump? I am simply pointing out who the man is. How many times have you read I do not vote.

"Trump is what YOU wish you could be." If you claim otherwise to impress your little click of nitwits you sir are being anything but truthful. Every man born would wish he had those freedoms...but not you...not KFC. You are above that I guess.

I came as far as I did because I do believe I am a Rock. That was my given name when I was a young boy because I did not back up for anybody save my family. I was what you would call a Bully I guess. I never carried anybody's books home from school and many times got a busted eye or nose for my problems. I NEVER carried them. I was hard headed but I became a man at a very young age.That will always remain. Show some respect for the names of others. You may not know who you are disrespecting. They called my grandfather Rock. You have a problem with that? If you do maybe we can allow you to express yourself a little better.

Allow me to guess your age with all the worlds experience you seem to carry. I say within 3 yrs....13.

...but I like your name.

The Rock

26-Aug-15
"I did at one time...and truthfully I enjoyed it in my youth....and later on as well."

That's more than "one time"..

26-Aug-15
KPC,

We all have our own idea of happiness. Personally when I am with my grand children I fall in love all over again and again and again. As a matter of fact children are my greatest love. That is me. That is who I am. I thank God everyday for blessing me with that honor. I am not embarrassed by the success that my family has afforded me because I CAN do more for children and I like that. I am not a self made man that is reserved for my grand father and my father. However I was always a man when it came time to be. I come here ruffle some feathers play some games and find out who is REALLY who.

You say you can do anything you wish to do KPC. Try doing MORE no matter how much you do. It has its own rewards. Everyone of us can do better than we are doing for others and than only for ourselves.

You see K when you call Trump or anyone all the nasty things that yourself and many others have, you are also calling those who like him as a candidate the same exact things. Can't you see that? The debate becomes an argument which then can spawn despise which elevates itself to hatred. If that is the way you feel about them then tell them. Don't dance around. Cut through and get to the point. Not one person who dislikes Trump ever asked....Why does he appeal to you? No. They come right in with the hot poker. Has Trump deserved or been given any credit what so ever in his unabashed way of conducting himself and this years primary?...NONE. The answer to that is what makes your assessment a balloon full of piss the target on a dart board.

BTW..I do not believe you are 54 because if you lived a little closer from what I have garnered from your posts I think you would be making changes to the quote.." I can afford to do anything I wish" to " where did all my money go". I see that as a can't miss slam dunk and at the same time have you whistling all the way home...on foot no less. ;-)

The Rock

26-Aug-15
Southfarm,

"at one time" not 'did one time". Follow me here Clarence Darrow. Referencing a place and time. Whew... driftwood abounds.

Quit while you are behind. You are out of your league on this one. I feel your pulse increasing. Ignore it.

Hey...I will take you all on if that is what you are looking for. Keep posting K-1.

The Rock

26-Aug-15
Spike,

"He has no message the base likes, he has no passion and he can't connect with voters."

Not to single you out, Nva, but this statement is typical of the choices we get from the EGOP of late."

Can you say that again, only this time in ENGLISH?

"He may be the next president!

And that really scares some."

It indeed scares the crap out of me that people would vote for a Jesse Ventura clone for president.

The fascination and worship of celebrities in this country scares the crap out of me as well. Trump qualifies on both counts.

Have you stopped to consider that besides the fact he's not a conservative, because he's dominating the press, true conservatives like Cruz and Walker, who are not nearly as well known as Trump, aren't getting much media time?

Have you stopped to consider that the msm might be giving The Donald all the air time so guys like Cruz and Walker won't get much air time?

Have you stopped to consider that Trump is harming the real conservatives in the race far more than he's harming Bush? Everyone already knows who Bush is, so he doesn't need to introduce himself to voters like Cruz and Walker do.

26-Aug-15
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I hear a bunch of Bushys crying.

God bless, Steve

26-Aug-15
Sixby,

Name a 'Bushy' here on the CF.

Just one!

I dare you!

26-Aug-15
To the Trump sycophant, anyone who doesn't support their guy must automatically be a die hard supporter of the GOP Establishment. You know, that's a lot like if Obama supporters said the only reason people are opposed to him and his policies is if they're racists. Oh, wait....

I'm the furthest thing from a supporter of the GOP Establishment, in any way, shape or form. I'm supporting the most consistently Conservative candidate in the race, who is the archenemy of the GOP Establishment. Maybe one day the Trump pumpers will wake up and smell that particular cup of coffee.

26-Aug-15
It is a good thing that Trump is teaching the Republican establishment a lesson. When you campaign and get elected, do what you said you were going to do. I have been a Republican since I was 18 years old and am thoroughly disgusted with my party right now.

26-Aug-15
"To the Trump sycophant, anyone who doesn't support their guy must automatically be a die hard supporter of the GOP Establishment."

Exactly!

"How dare you criticize an ego-maniacal blowhard, (even though he's donated to Reid, Pelosi, Schumer and Hillary, supported amnesty on a massive scale, advocated for a Canadian style healthcare system and declared bankruptcy at least four times)? You must be part of the EGOP!"

26-Aug-15

26-Aug-15
Grin, Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

God bless, Steve

26-Aug-15
When I tuned in to the republican debate, I expected tough questions about policy, plans to replace obamacare,etc. What I didn't expect were gotcha questions from the moderators,who seemed to believe the debate was all about them. All three moderators came out gunning for Trump. The most egregious to me was Kelly, who seemed to make it her mission to take Trump out of the race by playing the "war on women" card liberals always try to use on conservatives. What does that say about her and Fox? To me it says Roger Ailes wants Trump gone.Unfortunately for Fox it seems to have backfired. If you believe half of the comments on social media,Kelly and Fox have lost a lot of viewers.

Before someone accuses me of being a Trump lapdog, I Ain't. I do like Cruz, and the way he handled Kelly's interview.

26-Aug-15
joshauf,

If you were the furthest thing from the GOP you would support the furthest thing from it..... which is...TRUMP.

Who do you support? The next in line would be Rand Paul. So if you are not for Trump # 1 arch enemy of the GOP or Paul # 2 arch enemy of the GOP who are you for? # 3? Conveinent isn't it?

The Rock

26-Aug-15
Cruz is presidential material, Trump is not.

Precisely. Running around on a platform which is basically "I'm rich, so up yours" is not presidential. Nor is it worthy of any support. That so many here are supporting Trump, where Trump has clearly repeatedly endorsed leftist positions, is puzzling.

Megyn Kelly will not end Trump's campaign. Trump's mouth will.

26-Aug-15
joshauf,

If you were the furthest thing from the GOP you would support the furthest thing from it..... which is...TRUMP.

Rock you can't have been paying very much attention to joshuaf's posts over the past few election cycles to make that claim.

If ever a statement nailed the definition of a false dichotomy that one you posted absolutely 10-rings it.

Whatever our differences over the years the one thing you cannot take away from joshuaf is his unwavering consistency on supporting true conservatism and true conservatives.

True to those principles he's been a solid supporter of Ted Cruz; a candidate both light years removed from the GOP and Donald Trump in principles and ideology.

26-Aug-15
Megyn Kelly's husband just had a birthday. She bought him a Trump tie for his birthday present.

26-Aug-15
"All three moderators came out gunning for Trump"

You must have stopped watching the debate after the first question, because they were asking some very tough questions to just about everyone on stage. Take off your Trump colored glasses.

26-Aug-15
"If you were the furthest thing from the GOP you would support the furthest thing from it..... which is...TRUMP"

I didn't say I was the furthest thing from the GOP, just the furthest thing from the Establishment GOP. I support the most Conservative candidate in the race, and the candidate who best fills that bill is most definitely not Trump, it is Ted Cruz. Trump is one of the least Conservative candidates in the race.

26-Aug-15
Trump will flame out. The big question is when. Is it before nomination, before the general, or 1/2 way through his Presidency.

I doubt he gets the nomination but I won't make the mistake of underestimating how bad a decision voters can make when faced with choosing image and popularity vs substance. I also won't make the mistake of assuming Trump is anything other than a skilled tactician that knows exactly what he is doing. He may be a narcissistic blowhard along with many other poor qualities, but I doubt being stupid is one of them.

26-Aug-15
""Seems like many people here don't want a strong president"

We currently have the strongest president since maybe FDR. Be careful what you wish for.

26-Aug-15
Could you give me some examples of presidential material who were actually president?...and what exactly made them "presidential material" ? Is Obama presidential material?

joshauf, Now I see. It does not matter as long as its the MOST conservative. What ever happened to Rand Paul the MOST conservative by MOST accounts?.

Mike,

"True to those principles he's been a solid supporter of Ted Cruz; a candidate both light years removed from the GOP and Donald Trump in principles and ideology.:

Stop it your being foolish now. Ted Cruz and Donald Trump are basically one and the same. C'mon on. I am going to have to ask you guys to respectfully with hold your vote this year if you really are going to go on with this nonsense. I think Trump is the least of our worries when I read these comedic but "presidential" responses.

I would like to get, in the words of KPC, "some answers to these questions." I will answer and have answered every question asked of me. How about a little bit of reciprocation.

The Rock

26-Aug-15
"I doubt he gets the nomination but I won't make the mistake of underestimating how bad a decision voters can make when faced with choosing image and popularity vs substance."

Yes, the Trumpies are hoping that they do exactly that three times in a row.

26-Aug-15
Rocky,

"Ted Cruz and Donald Trump are basically one and the same."

You have just disqualified yourself from any further discussion on this issue.

Cruz is a gentleman. Trump is a bully.

Cruz was described by a highly respected law professor he had a Harvard as, "off the charts brilliant." No one has ever claimed Trump was anything close to "brilliant."

Cruz is one of the foremost experts on the Constitution we have with us today. Trump is a foremost expert on Donald Trump and I'd bet the farm he couldn't name half of the amendments in The Bill of Rights, let alone any of the rest of them.

Cruz uses the Constitution and the original intent of the Founding Fathers as his guiding philosophy. Trump uses, "What's best for me?" as his guiding philosophy.

Cruz has stood for what he believes (per above) since he was in college. Trump has stood for whatever he thinks is best for Trump, which changes on a daily basis depending what his marketing team tells him is the best way to sell his crap to the gullible.

Cruz has never donated money to Hillary Clinton, Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid or Chuck Schumer. Trump has donated to all of them.

Cruz has been a staunch opponent of Obamacare since Day One. Trump has advocated we adopt a healthcare system modeled after Canada's failed, socialist healthcare system.

Cruz has fought for securing our borders and upholding our immigration laws. Trump has advocated for a massive amnesty and hires illegals by the hundreds to build his gauche hotels and staff those hotels and golf courses.

Cruz advocates fiscal responsibility and balanced budgets. Trump has declared bankruptcy on various of his properties four times!

26-Aug-15
Let's try this again:

"Sixby,

Name a 'Bushy' here on the CF.

Just one!

I dare you!"

We're still waiting!

26-Aug-15
"Ted Cruz and Donald Trump are basically one and the same."

That is a bat-guano crazy statement.

26-Aug-15
Spikie, my friend,

"Sorry, Nva, let me clarify my statement. You said about Trump:..."

WRONG!

I said that about BUSH!!!!!

MAJOR FAIL!!!

Geeze!

26-Aug-15

Mike in CT's embedded Photo
Mike in CT's embedded Photo
No problem Rocky.

When I respond to your specific questions, the answers will be terrific, you will love them, and I will answer you so fast it will make your head spin.

Between your response and Kyle's maybe like this?

LOL......

26-Aug-15
"When I respond to your specific questions, the answers will be terrific, you will love them, and I will answer you so fast it will make your head spin."

Ha! You win the thread with that response. Good job:)

26-Aug-15
OK..good. Now after you all get done sucking each others....

Will one of you answer my questions? Or is this just another deflection.

The Rock

27-Aug-15
What questions? The one where you asked about some DJA, but didn't bother defining it? Or the questions you asked of other people, who have probably gone to bed.

Honestly, your command of the English language is like that of a two year old holding an angry pit bull by the leash. One of the problems we have is understanding what your questions mean, if anything. I've written this now four times, and you have yet to improve, so either this is deliberate or not correctable.

27-Aug-15
bk,

Go back a few post and read what I asked. Maybe if someone would answer I could get a better read of why people are so delusional as to their pre-occupation with Trump. Then I could be ...ta da..one of the "boys".

The Rock

27-Aug-15
Rocky:

Nobody here is delusional about Trump. Your question presupposes that. There are legitimate reasons to have serious concerns about Trump. I suggest you review some of those prior posts with comprehension instead of simply proclaiming that anyone who does not align with Trump or his supporters as delusional.

27-Aug-15
bk...I agre with all that.

I just want to be informed about the questions I asked.

If no one wants to answer them out of fear of projecting stupidity that is fine. I also understand that.

I have found on this site that if you make a statement the rope and tree appears with..where did you get that info from...or show me the link. The knee jerk " you are a liar until you prove otherwise because I say so syndrome sets in.

Now if someone can answer my questions I would appreciate it. That's all just be prepared.

The Rock

27-Aug-15
Spike, I have to ask:

Do you have the same consultants on your payroll that Hillary is using to explain her email nonsense?

Sorry, that's not a small slip. It goes to the very foundation of your claim.

27-Aug-15
Spike,

"Sorry, Nva, I made a small slip, I can't believe you are so bereft of self esteem that you got all puffed up about THAT!!!"

Rather ironic that you should say confusing Trump's positions with Bush's positions is a "small slip" when YOU are the guy who cheerleads for Trump while bashing Bush.

"Take out Trump and replace it with Bush and my statement stands."

No, it does not, because you directed your post specifically at me as follows:

"Not to single you out, Nva, but this statement is typical of the choices we get from the EGOP of late."

You do understand what "single you out" means don't you? That statement was written so as to accuse me of siding with the EGOP and you know it.

27-Aug-15
That is an outright lie and you know it. We may not always agree but I will not knowingly lie to you. I have that much respect believe it or not.

The Rock

27-Aug-15
Er....Rock....Nva's response was to Spike......

Frankly you're disappointing me in this thread. For a self-proclaimed antagonist you seem to have developed an acute persecution complex at the expense of your sense of humor; I'm almost thinking 2 missing persons reports might be a good place to start.

From my perspective you've also spent any capital you might have had with regard to making demands about questions you've posed to your various sparring partners.

For starters you're projecting feelings ranging from bias to hatred to delusion absent anything remotely close to supporting those claims. I don't know about you but I've always found taking a 2x4 to someone's head to get them to "open up to you" generally produces the opposite result.

At this point I'm wondering if you've reached a crossroads and are going through an identity crisis; you can't seem to make up your mind if you want to continue to be the jolly jokester who likes to stir the pot or a profound sage who wishes to probe the depths of our respective psyches.

And if you're confused, think about all of us poor yokels.....

28-Aug-15

Anony Mouse's Link

28-Aug-15
Spike,

Lessee if I understand this.

I crapped on Bush and somehow that makes me desperate?

REALLY?

Wanna' try to 'splain that one, Spike? Because it so non-sensical, it looks like something Rocky would write.

28-Aug-15
Mike,

I respect you and many others here but you are way off the mark with this..."Er....Rock....Nva's response was to Spike...... ". I could care less who Gva responded to. Spike has nothing to do with this as far as I an concerned. I said what I said and stand by it.

Hey they used my name in that article. Alright. Now tell the truth..come on....didn't you think of me when you read it? You would be lying if you said no....again. ;-) I have been telling you bone heads that Roger Ailes and Trump have been friends for a very long time..and very good friends at that. Ailes will come out and say everything to support Kelly PUBLICLY. She is the butt of all jokes behind doors about her ability as a reporter or journalist. If glass desks were banned she would be gone. Period.

Again...because it is like talking to a tree. Kelly tried to grill Cruz because Cruz is another very good friend of Trump's and has not and will not cross Trump publicly or otherwise. The bitch tried but she is woefully short in all three departments. Impresses some people though obviously.

So who is your candidate? Donald Cruz or Ted Trump? Some people are easily fooled. The GOP could not field someone to beat Barack Obama TWICE....and you want to vote another round.

The Rock

28-Aug-15
I did not mind Megyn's questions.

I did not like Megyn's tone of voice, smirk, and silent contemptuous facial expressions.

She needed a good smack across the cheek to get that unprofessional smirk off her face. She has never done that to a Liberal.

Therein lies the body language that everyone has unknowingly keen in on, but not put into words.

Very antagonistic and unprofessional was she.

28-Aug-15
Spike,

So, you'd rather avoid answering my question than dealing with the facts.

Isn't that exactly what Hillary does?

28-Aug-15
You won't answer my simple questions let alone the one's you need a interpreter to understand. Try thinking just a little bit harder...just a bit.

KPC,

You sir are without thought or your thinking is on an 11 day unannounced vacation. Understand that? Jealousy is a torturous way to live your life. You have posted the most ridiculous serious text eclipsing even my jabs of sarcasm, which BTW as most will agree is very very difficult to achieve. Somehow you have accomplished it. I have been dethroned by an impostor.

The Rock

28-Aug-15
. . . back to Megyn . . .

This whole hit by her and Fox on all the Republican Candidates reminds me of the interview between Charlie Gibson and Sarah Palin back in 2007.

The set up of scorn and disdain as he leaned forward and looked over his fake glasses at her is identical to the Fox debate. The antagonistic squint in Megyns eyes as she asked the questions. Shame on her.

Subliminal visual choreographed stimuli to try and sway those watching. That is what you do when you know the substance of your questions is without merit.

• Sitka Gear