RK 27-Aug-15
25-Aug-15

Shuteye's Link
How many of you knew about this?

26-Aug-15
I didn't know! Thanks for posting it.

More rage........

26-Aug-15
Good link Shutye, this is another way of taking down America from with in.

26-Aug-15
The destruction of America from within and by our own freedoms ...

26-Aug-15
And some wonder why Trump resonates with the public?

26-Aug-15
Coming to a town, near and with you...

27-Aug-15
I guess if they have been relocated here for the past 30 years as the voice said then it would be both parties fault.

It would be interesting to see how many of you guys have them near you. Where I am in Texas we do not have any but I think dallas had some Somalians. Honestly I have not kept up with this at all

Michigan has them. Where else?

27-Aug-15

Anony Mouse's Link
Lansing and East Lansing, Michigan had planned on a taxpayer funded celebration of Ramadamadingdong on (Get this!) 9/11.

Last year these two celebrated sharia, with taxpayer money, days before 9/11.

This year, the emboldened Muslims orchestrating this effort have convinced these mayors that celebrating Ramadan – which ended in mid-July according to a U.S. sharia council – on the anniversary of the Muslim terror attacks that killed nearly 3,000 Americans would be a grand idea. Where are the citizens of Lansing?

Uniting Muslims to celebrate 9/11. via The Islamic Society of Greater Lansing – Announcements. h/t D 9th Annual Mayor’s Ramadan Unity Dinner Hosted by Mayors Virg Bernero and Nathan Triplett

They’re even giving taxpayer money away.

Due to public outrage, the event will be rescheduled.

We have a lot of Muslims on campus at MSU.

Meanwhile, instead of banning firearms, maybe we all would be safer if they banned Muslim immigrant invaders:

Three Muslim Immigrants Spend Hours Beating a Christian Man to Death in Portland, Maine

Portland, Maine has been shocked by a monstrous crime perpetrated by three Muslim immigrants who spent hours beating a Christian man to death after being invited to his home for a party...(continued at link)

27-Aug-15
AM

You need to be a regular customer of the local pound Buy as many pit bulls as you can through the year just to turn loose on these events !

• Sitka Gear