'Ike' (Phone) 28-Aug-15
NvaGvUp 28-Aug-15
HA/KS 29-Aug-15
26-Aug-15
Oh, dear!

Facts are Hard!

Esp. if you are Donald Trump!

27-Aug-15
Our past statements can be such inconvenient things sometimes, especially when on the Internet, which is forever. Just one more thing in a long line of things on which he has changed his tune.

27-Aug-15
"Trumps statements won't matter to anyone accept those who can't stand him."

Trumps reality won't matter to anyone except those who think.

27-Aug-15
"Trumps statements won't matter to anyone accept those who can't stand him."

And that, Ladies and Gents, is the Trump phenomenon in a nutshell. To Trump's supporters, as long as they perceive that he is going to stick it to the "Establishment", they don't give a flyin' flip about what his positions, past or present, actually are.

Very sad that it's come to this....

27-Aug-15
I judge people by their actions and their history, not by their words.

Trump's actions and history are in no way consistent with what he's been claiming he believes the past few weeks.

27-Aug-15
"ok, putting Trump aside (along with our pride) none of us ever changed our opinion about someone after we have had a bad experience with them? Are you guys serious?"

When one has changed on nearly every issue? Yeah, I'm serious.

"Angry at the GOP Establishment" is not a Policy position.

27-Aug-15
There's a whole lot of rationalizin' going on here!

27-Aug-15

27-Aug-15
Critical thinking only happens when one allows/uses it.

Trump just shows us the public's reality show mentality and lack of thought.

He should be running as a Democrat, yet Democrats hate him and Republicans love him.

I am flabbergasted....

27-Aug-15
Donald Trump is basically a richer, more brash, more arrogant, less politically correct version of Mitt Romney. Just like Romney, we know from Trump's past record and statements that he doesn't actually believe or stand for many if not most of what he says he does, and yet so many allow themselves to be taken in by his "style", even though deep down they know better. With Romney, Republican voters had to be coaxed into supporting him because he was such an awful politician, even though they knew he was a liar on multiple issues. With Trump, they don't have to be coaxed because Trump is the ultimate showman/salesman, yet still a liar on multiple issues. The upshot is that his supporters say they're tired of politicians and Trump is "refreshing" because he doesn't poll-test everything he says. Well, Trump is every bit the part of politicians that people say they hate, the kind that say one thing and do another.

27-Aug-15
Well, sure..... he was for her before he was against her.....

27-Aug-15
TD,

He was for her when they were just having a conversation and before he was a candidate.

When he became a candidate to be the leader of the Free World, a good journalist needs to ask serious questions. Yet when Megyn did just that, Trump blew his cork and called her a Bimbo, said she was a crappy and unqualified interviewer and accused FOX of "not being nice to me."

27-Aug-15
"Democrats hate him" If that is true, why is the leftist press doing everything they can to assure that he remains atop the GOP field?

27-Aug-15
Henry,

Dang!

Now all the gullible Trumpites here are going to yet again have to 'rationalize' why what you just said doesn't apply in Trump's case.

"There are none so blind as those who will not see."

27-Aug-15

HA/KS's Link
I think he is entitled to change his opinion of her. After all, he has changed every other opinion - except that he thinks he is smarter and more important than anyone else.

"Trump has also changed his party affiliation at least four times in the last 16 years — an average of once for each presidential election."

27-Aug-15
Leftists like ratings and they love the distraction for the GOP. They hate trump because he does not bow like most EGOPers.

28-Aug-15
"There are none so blind as those who will not see."

Kind of like those that support the same 'ol, same 'ol GOP...

28-Aug-15
"Kind of like those that support the same 'ol, same 'ol GOP..."

Anyone who would argue that someone like Ted Cruz is the "same 'ol, same 'ol GOP" is either being Ignorant or Disingenuous, or possibly both.

28-Aug-15
Spike,

VOTERS choose the nominee, not the 'EGOP.'

28-Aug-15
Well, I'm neither of above and still have not bought off on Mr. Cruz...We could say that anyone that's already made up their mind might be 'ignorant and disengenious' or maybe both...

It's only September, a long way to go...

28-Aug-15
"I think Ike was referring to the proclivity of some to support guys like Jeb" You have multiple times failed to produce one Jeb supporter on this site.

Blowing smoke again.

28-Aug-15
Yes you are HA...A ton of it lately, but that's nothing new!

28-Aug-15
Ike,

Again,

"There are none so blind as those who will not see!"

Make an appointment with an optometrist, my friend!

29-Aug-15

HA/KS's Link

• Sitka Gear