bad karma 27-Aug-15
RK 27-Aug-15
NvaGvUp 27-Aug-15
Owl 27-Aug-15
Salagi 28-Aug-15
TD 28-Aug-15
27-Aug-15

bad karma's Link
As an example of the accomplished folks on this site, one fellow whose handle is Bigpizzaman, has a restaurant in Lafayette, LA. I suspect that he would know something about running a small business, dealing with regulations, and making a payroll, for example, as well as fine dining.

Take a look at the number 2 restaurant in this article.

27-Aug-15
Way to go, Tim!

I still want you to FedEx me a pizza! Charge it to my FedEx account!

27-Aug-15
The pizza in the photo definitely looks like a treat!

27-Aug-15
And consider that's high honors in a state known for magnificent food...

Tim deserves a lot of credit here.

27-Aug-15
Good Job Tim !!!

I think of you every time I use the spices you sent me !!

RK

27-Aug-15
Tim and his bride had dinner with Joanne (my wife) and me three years ago at Bistro Roxy in the El Dorado Hotel when SCI was in Reno.

It was one of those rare evenings where you spend two-three hours getting to know each other and engaging in great conversation. When you're ready to pay the check and leave, you can't believe you were there for that long.

That's what happens when you meet good people at a great restaurant that provides amazing service and great food.

27-Aug-15
#1 looks like frozen food aisle selections compared to Deano's.

Your problem, Tim, is you are not franchising in the Mid-Atlanitic region. :)

Nice post, bk.

28-Aug-15
I have threatened to come eat his pizza years ago....this gives me more motivation.

28-Aug-15
SA - I've threatened to go there also, even thought I was going to make it one summer and PM'd Tim before our plans fell through.

I'm about ready to load up the wife and make the thousand mile round trip just to eat there.

28-Aug-15
I was lookin' for the mt goat pizza on the menu....

Grats Tim! great job. Love LA, great and unique culture. I'll be back there someday.... have to stop by for a beer and pizza. =D

• Sitka Gear