HA/KS 29-Aug-15
Woods Walker 29-Aug-15
NvaGvUp 29-Aug-15
28-Aug-15
5 to 1 says you get no answer Kevin!

28-Aug-15
Well said KC.

28-Aug-15
I have thought about this also ? You probably wont get a liberal to answer your question ! Liberals now are racist against white people ! They want to take the power away from police ! Most white liberals turn the other cheek to how racist the liberal party has become ! You would have to be zombie liberal to not see where this country is going . Hope one will answer your question , but don't hold your breath !

28-Aug-15
These are the times when we need Paul Zeidan...the man of many faces who knows so much more than us.

28-Aug-15
"liberals" don't help anything other than themselves to the rights and property of others. So, don't hold your breath even for a half baked explanation.

28-Aug-15
Damn, somebody help me! I understood that.

28-Aug-15
Well I guess I owe you Kevin , never thought Hackbow would go all trans on us. But he did and you got an answer. LOL

28-Aug-15
KPC, spot on.

29-Aug-15
If a white cop shoots a black thug, we have a race problem. And no gun problem because only cops should have guns anyway.

If a black cuckoo shoots two white innocents, we have no race problem. But we do have a gun problem.

And if a black thug shoots a black child sitting in her room doing her homework, we have no race problem but we still have a gun problem.

29-Aug-15
Only if the gun is legal, Bluetick!

29-Aug-15
A hood-rat in Chicago kills another hoodrat or a child in crossfire with a stolen gun that he bought from another hoodrat with money he made selling drugs and the people who live in the majority of the rest of the state where shootings and such are rare to non-existant have to give up more of their 2A rights to solve the problem.

Liberal logic at it's finest.

That's like treating Eskimos for malaria.

29-Aug-15
Kevin,

You're a racist simply because you asked the question!

• Sitka Gear