HA/KS 29-Aug-15
HA/KS 29-Aug-15
'Ike' 29-Aug-15
HA/KS 29-Aug-15
Owl 30-Aug-15
Anony Mouse 30-Aug-15
sundowner 31-Aug-15
28-Aug-15
I've been working on an island for 2 days with no phone or Internet and what's the first thing I hear this am when I started my truck.... Jeraldo rivera on fox saying it's time to change the 2nd Amendment.

I'm not sure why they keep him and Shepard smith they should go to msnbc

Michael

28-Aug-15
I like that they are finally saying it out loud. I dare them to show their true colors and challenge the Constitution head on. The back door gun control by democrat fiat and executive order has to stop!

28-Aug-15
I think a trial and hanging would put a stop to this BS.

28-Aug-15
Something needs to be done...

28-Aug-15
Just tell em he should only think about the second AFTER they abolish the first.....

JTV is correct. Fair and balanced means they give both sides of an issue, that's how it should be.

They are only viewed as "right wing" for the simple reason they are the only major media that even attempts to present an opposing view such as conservatism or "the right".

28-Aug-15
Fox use the libs to highlight the contrast against the conservatives. I do enjoy watching Combs. Makes me cringe at his every utterance.

28-Aug-15
Ask Trump why he doesn't let CC in his businesses.

29-Aug-15

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

29-Aug-15
Spike, why don't you just move to some place with only one party so you can be happy you don't have to put up with American politics?

29-Aug-15
"Spike, why don't you just move to some place with only one party so you can be happy you don't have to put up with American politics?"

That could go for a few others also...

29-Aug-15
"I will hold tight to my principles " Really?

30-Aug-15
Spike is 100% correct about Fox News.

30-Aug-15

31-Aug-15
Not really. Kate Steinle was a Jew.

Muslims hate Jews and celebrate their deaths.

• Sitka Gear