'Ike' (Phone) 20-Sep-15
Pat C. 20-Sep-15
Anony Mouse 20-Sep-15
Anony Mouse 20-Sep-15
TD 21-Sep-15
Anony Mouse 01-Oct-15
Anony Mouse 01-Oct-15
20-Sep-15
As they ride off into the sunset, they leave us with this...

BERLIN – The U.S. is offering new details about its plan to ease the Syrian refugee crisis by significantly increasing the number of worldwide refugees it will take in over the next two years.

U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry says the U.S. will accept 85,000 refugees from around the world next year, up from 70,000, and the number will rise to 100,000 in 2017.

Aides to Kerry say that many, though not all, of the additional refugees would be Syrian.

The migrants would be referred by the United Nations, screened by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security and resettled around America.

20-Sep-15
I hope we get a new president before that happens.

20-Sep-15
If you think that is the worst "goodby present" they have planned, you are far more optimistic than me.

For one, I could see him pardoning every black or muslim in the federal prison system.

20-Sep-15
It's called treason and there's no two way's about it. They both should be hung publicly!

20-Sep-15
Over 60% of immigrants (both legal and ILLEGAL) have been shown to be dependant upon government welfare programs. More redistribution from the obamunists. And Obama wants to speed the process that they gain citizenship and replace the blacks on the Democrat plantation.

And with increased Muslin infection, expect more creeping sharia. Look at Germany where the Muslim immigrants are pushing to eliminate Octberfest because alcohol is against Queeronic law.

UPDATE:

Germany has committed to taking in 800,000 Muslim refugees and this is what happens--the de-Germanizing of Germany:

This from a petition at Change. org:

Dear City council of Munich,

I am writing this letter to bring to your attention something that I and many Muslims believe is unfair and requires attention.

I would like to inform you that the Oktoberfest is an Intolerant and Anti-Islamic event. We tried to ignore the event, but there too many Un-Islamic acts done at the Oktoberfest. Such as alcohol consumption, public nudity etc.

We understand that the Oktoberfest is a yearly German tradition, but we, Muslims, can not tolerate this Un-Islamic event, because it offends us and all Muslims on the earth.

We are requesting the immediate cancellation of the upcoming Oktoberfest event.

We also believe that the Oktoberfest might also offend all the Muslim refugees coming from Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan. The cancellation of the Oktoberfest event will help refugees not to forget their Islamic history. Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Sincerely,

Morad Almuradi

Notice the call-to-action buzz words: unfair, Intolerant, Anti-Islamic, Un-Islamic, can not (sic) tolerate, offends.

20-Sep-15
Henry, good point...I always forget about that lil gem, the pardon!

20-Sep-15
No there will be another civil war, and we will have to kill them or they will kill use!

20-Sep-15
The American taxpayer is paying for the destruction of our country. No wonder many rational blacks are leaving the Democrat plantation...they are being replaced by both illegal and legal immigrants who have even less skills than young black men that have dropped out of school. Further, few of these new Democrat beholders speak our language or will even attempt to integrate into greater American culture.

We are going to see the balkanization of this country where these Democrat importees will force their culture on this country. We have seen it where Muslims have forced halal foods into our school systems.

U.S. Government To Offer Each New Refugee Thousands Of Dollars In Social Services And Cash

Refugees receive a plethora of services and assistance when they reach the shores of the America, according to a recently released study.

The United States Conference of Catholic Bishops posted a PDF on their website breaking down available assistance for refugees resettled in the United States. The information is based on a report from the U.S. Government Accountability Office.

President Barack Obama initially said he wanted to bring in 10,000 Syrian refugees. The White House is now discussing raising that from 70,000 this year to 85,000 in 2016 and 100,000 in fiscal 2017, administration officials told Bloomberg News.

The numbers of refugees appear on track to grow and each refugee is offered a placement grant of $1,850 from the Department of State. This includes: pre-arrival, reception, initial housing food, clothing, referral services and social programs. The benefit eligibility are for those refugees who have been in the U.S. for up to three months.

Refugees needing cash assistance can get it through Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF). This is temporary financial assistance and social services for those eligible low-income refugees with dependent children. Cash assistance for refugees who do not qualify for TANF can also be obtained through Refugee Cash Assistance. This is available for those in U.S. for up to 8 months.

Supplemental Security Income (SSI) is also an option for incoming refugees and those who settled in the U.S. for up to nine years. This is cash is cash assistance for those low-income individuals who may be elderly, blind, or disabled.

Refugees who’ve been in the United States up to seven years are also offered medical financial assistance through Medicaid as well as through the State Children’s Health Insurance Program (SCHIP). Otherwise, Refugee Medical Assistance is available for up to eight months for those individuals who are not eligible for Medicaid.

The Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) is made available to refugees for up to nine years while social services for refugees — including job training, placement, and retention for those settled in the U.S — are available for up to five years.

Ann Corcoran, founder of Refugee Resettlement Watch, first noticed the posting and comments, “At the top you will see that each refugee gets $1850 as a one time payment from the US Dept. of State (a family of 6 would receive $11,100). However, the contracting (non-profit) agency keeps about $750 of each refugee’s allotment for its own overhead.”

She later noted, “But, that is not all the contractor receives, most get tens of thousands of federal dollars to run myriad other programs through their offices including English language lessons, employment counseling, and even are granted federal dollars to develop community gardens for their refugee clients.”

There is a war coming where Americans of all races will be fighting an culture that has no intent of "becoming American", but want to change this country to the same 3rd world sh*tholes they have come from.

BMB

20-Sep-15
Quantity over quality of immigration under the obamunists:

Somali Welfare Colonists Demand Free Food Be Halal

They come at our expense, bringing with them an ideology fundamentally hostile to our way of life. They offer us nothing. In return, we provide them with a higher standard of living than they could ever achieve back in Somalia, even if they worked — which there is no need for them to do here, courtesy of the welfare state. But the free food we bestow upon them is not good enough unless it meets Islamic specifications:

The heart bleeds.

I wonder whether they will provide us infidels with free bacon and beer if our quisling rulers manage to create a Muslim majority."

I wonder why local mosques don't step up and provide halal food banks? Why must it always be the taxpayer who is obligated to fund Muslim needs?

My suggestion: I'm sure there are a lot of cases of c-rats sitting in a warehouse somewhere. Or, perhaps, we could supply them with a herd of goats--a dual purpose Islamic source of protein and love.

A Polish witness describes these feral Muslims

The following is a description of what is facing our country in the future:

"... “Half an hour ago on the border between Italy and Austria I saw a huge crowd of immigrants. With all solidarity to people in difficult circumstances I have to say that what I saw arouses horror. This huge mass of people – sorry – but it’s an absolute wilderness … Vulgar, throwing bottles, shouting “We want Germany”. So what, Germany is now a paradise?

I saw an elderly Italian woman in a car that was surrounded by the immigrants. They pulled her by the hair out of the car and wanted to use it to go to Germany. They tried to topple the bus I was in. They threw feces at us, banging on the door for the driver to open it, spat on the glass. My question is- for what purpose? How do they want to assimilate in Germany? For a moment, I felt like in a warzone. I really feel sorry for these people, but if they would reach Poland – I do not think they would receive any understanding from us.

We spent three hours on the border, but failed to get through. The whole group was later transported back to Italy by the police. The bus is butchered, feces smeared, scratched, broken windows. And this is supposed to be an idea for the demographics? These big powerful hordes?

Among them there were almost no women and children – the vast majority was aggressive young men. Just yesterday I read the news on all the websites with real compassion, worried about their fate and today after what I saw I am just afraid. And I am happy they do not choose our country as their destination. We Poles are simply not ready to accept these people – neither culturally nor financially. I do not know if anyone is ready. A giant pathology is approaching the EU, one which we have never seen before. And sorry if anyone is offended by this entry.

A car with humanitarian aid came. Food and water. They just toppled it and stole everything. With megaphones the Austrians announced a message that there is consensus for them to cross over the border – they wanted to register them and let them go on – but they did not understand these messages. None. And it was all the greatest horror … From those few thousand people nobody understood neither Italian nor English, or German, or Russian, or Spanish … What mattered was the law of the fist.

They fought for permission to move on, but they were already allowed to do so. They did not understand that! They broke into the French bus – everything was stolen in a short time. Never in my short life, I had no opportunity to watch such scenes and I feel that this is just the beginning. On a final note, it is worth helping, but not at any price.”

This is what Obama and some Republican presidential candidates (e.g., Rubio, Graham) want to import at your expense to the USA on a massive scale.

The American public is being reassured by the Obama Administration (Thousands of Syrian refugees eventually bound for the United States will be screened “carefully” to ensure that none of them is a terrorist, Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson said Wednesday.)that we won't be infected by these feral Muslims.

Remember: You can keep your health plan if you like it and other worthless empty promises made by Emperror Obama and his cronies make promises WRT importation of more Muslims worthless.

21-Sep-15
Swim.

If you can make it.... we'll think about it.

Why is it these people are refugees? If they flee an army that would kill them why do they not find a way to stand and fight? Could you imagine any force taking over areas of the US like this, military support or not.... Israel? Dozens of others?

Set up camps on the borders for women and children. Give military (UN....LOL) protection. When there is a winner.... go back home. Make your home.... your home. Or fight to make it so.

This is a bad deal. It should not be happening. Maybe some room at Guantanamo..... do not let a single one on US soil. They have no interest in becoming any value to the US. Their presence serves no purpose. Nothing but bad things can happen for this country. It should be laid at the feet of any who support it.

You want to support it....take them into YOUR home and YOU support them. YOU take full responsibility for them.

01-Oct-15
Last week, there was a story in the media that Nobel officials expressed regret at having awarded Obama his Peace Prize.

Today...we are seeing Catch-22 Yossarian's "I see everything twice" on the widescreen:

Nobel Prize Rumors Put Focus On Kerry-Iran Coziness

"Growing speculation that John Kerry will receive a Nobel Peace Prize for finalizing the Iranian nuclear deal is generating renewed criticism of his close relationship with the Iranian foreign minister, Javad Zarif, a key public face for the theocratic regime who is rumored to be a probable co-recipient with Kerry.

Rumors have been circulating for months that Kerry and Zarif will be co-selected for the prize. The Stockholm International Peace Research Institute, a leading Swedish think-tank, recommended in July that the two be selected for the Nobel in 2016..." (continued at link)

...and when mushroom clouds appear across the planet, the Nobel award committee will again regret another award.

01-Oct-15
Obama Administration and UN Announce “GLOBAL POLICE FORCE” to Fight “Extremism” IN US CITIES

Yesterday, Loretta Lynch announced before the United Nations that the Attorney General’s office, in collaboration with several US cities, will form a global law enforcement initiative called the Strong Cities Network. This is the implementation of UN rules and laws on US soil, bypassing Congress and circumventing the Constitution. (thanks to Noisy)

The UN is a sharia-compliant world body, and Obama has insisted that jihad is not exclusive to Islam (which it is). So will the UN, driven largely by the sharia-enforcing OIC (Organization of Islamic Cooperation) and pro-Islamic Obama, use a “global police force” to crush counter jihad forces?

I suspect this global police force will be used to impose the blasphemy laws under the sharia (Islamic law).

continued at link

• Sitka Gear