Sixby 03-Oct-15
Keith 03-Oct-15
Sixby 03-Oct-15
Solo 04-Oct-15
Sixby 04-Oct-15
Sixby 04-Oct-15
Rocky 04-Oct-15
02-Oct-15
So far the un-spoken results of yesterdays shooting along with the un-spoken remedy is this.

Nine young people that stood up for Christ. Instantly in Heaven.

One Wiccan servant of Satan who worships death. Alive in everlasting flames and torment.

Here is the un-spoken remedy, This nation, as a people has to repent of sin., Repeal Rowe vs Wade, Incorporate God , The one true God back into our government and society according to instructions given to Israel in Ezekiel 45 making God once again part of our society and part of our rule of law. Repeal every Sodomite law and every institution that is anti-Christ in nature. Aknowledge the sin of the murder and buthchery of babies while calling upon the Living God for forgivness.

Then God will heal our land and bring us into prosperity.

That is the solution and as believers in God we must unite in our call for this or we will be held responsible for the consequences.

I say this plainly. The so called victums yesterday were not the nine living in Heaven. Instead they are the entire society that does not understand the problem or know the remedy.

I speak to the believers on here. Please come forward. Please tell what the real problem is and what the solution is. Jeaus is the Way, The Truth, and the Life.

It is time for those that love Jesus to speak.

God bless, Steve

02-Oct-15
So.... we are supposed to offer up blood sacrifices and do the law given to the Nation of Israel? Jesus' fulfillment of the law and death on the cross was not enough?

Sixby, you are so works righteous, and synergistic it's scary.

02-Oct-15
Keith that is not what he said, and you know it.

Where in his words do you read that Jesus' fulfillment of the law and His death on the cross were not enough?

I believe he said "Jesus is the Way, the Truth, and the Life". How is that "works righteous" or "synergistic"?

02-Oct-15
Doing the works of the law described in Ezekiel 45 for blessings. "according to instructions given to Israel in Ezekiel 45 making God once again part of our society and part of our rule of law" That is works righteous.

02-Oct-15
One can pick apart what Sixby said and find fault if one wishes.

Does that mean you disagree with the overall point he was making? The point you KNOW he was making? That this nation's problems stem from it's rejection of God?

02-Oct-15
I'm sure this is a "rejection of god", but, instead of praying and asking forgiveness to make the world better, go out and take action. All the prayer in the world Isn't going to stop this crap! If It did we wouldn't need OUR own guns to begin with.

02-Oct-15
70, it is true that God helps those who help themselves. One way to do that these days is to own a gun and know how to use it.

Another way is to acknowledge God and seek His guidance! :-)

02-Oct-15
Ya, I get what Steve is saying. I am happily accused of being a thumper myself. But Jesus never promised that following him would "get us good things" this side of heaven. The world only knows and loves the darkness.

By the way "God helps those who help themselves" ... not in the Bible. But don't accuse me of being a pacifist, I only have two cheeks to turn.

02-Oct-15
Keith I did not say it was in the Bible.

No need to turn either cheek. No one is hitting you. :-)

03-Oct-15
Keith, I have not bothered to answer you because I figure that you will get it figured out for yourself. I have never felt the need to defend my faith in Christ Jesus. I do proclaim His Word which by the way says this. Jesus Christ the same., yesterday , today and forever. I know Jesus. I also know that faith without works is dead. I am not saved by my works but brother , I am saved unto good works. Anyone that is saved knows that we must bring ourselves into obedience. Paul declared it so clearly. I bring my whole body under obedience lest having preached unto others I should find myself a castaway.

Then there is Romans 12, 1 and 2 I adjure you brethren by the sure mercies of God that you present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service. And be ye not conformed to this world but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect will of God,

As far as Jesus giving us good things. He said , not as the world gives give I to you.,Peace give I you.

Love , Joy, Peace, Righteousness, God's presence, all in the Holy Ghost who is our teacher are wonderful gifts that the world does not have.

Without faith it is impossible to please God. Faith destroyers keep a lot of people from the blessings of God. In fact the whole of this thread is about how America as a nation has made itself Un-blessable.and what needs to be done

I believe that you rejecting that like you have is a part of the problem. It is so easy for Christianity to reject the messengers and the message instead of taking it as from God. This is exactly what the prophets did that attacked the Prophet of God, Jerimah and had him put into stocks and cast into a mirey pit. Jerimah spoke the Word of God as God gave it. Those false prophets spoke and God never spoke to them. Why. Because they wanted to please the people and maintain their positions of power. Therefore they spoke unto the people smooth things that sounded like what they thought God would speak instead of the truth.

I had a pastor once that told me. Bro Steve you have a powerful word from God. But if you keep preaching that you will empty my church. I told Him , I have to preach what God tells me to preach./ I didn't preach in that church a lot after that.

God bless, steve

03-Oct-15
"I believe that you rejecting that like you have is a part of the problem."

Presume much? I have faith. I also know that ALL things come from God, through our Savior Jesus Christ. I have nothing to do with it. Ephesians 2:8,9.

Steve, you suggested in a prior thread the possibility of Adam and Eve's sons marrying outside the family. You have also stated in the past, you do not sin anymore since you are a christian. (With Christ, the Bible teaches we are not under condemnation for our sins. It never says we stop sinning)

Steve, I don't doubt your faith, but some of the stuff you push, just is not right.

03-Oct-15
Keith so instead of addressing the subject you attack me? Why is this Bro?

What I have done is make you think. Or not.

Didn't I say as far as the church today is concerned I am a heretic?

That is not a denial it is a statement of fact.

What I do is diligently study the Word of God and apply my life to it and not it to my life. I do not attempt to modify it in any way or stretch it or twist it.

You on the other hand are indoctrinated by others that have stretched it, changed it, twisted it in order to bolster their personal belief and system . That is what organized Christianity does. It is the great whore sitting on the waters. I do not expect you to like that statement or believe it.

I did not say that I have never sinned since I came into Christ . I said I do not sin and by that I mean purposely or continually. I definitely stated that I do not sin in word , thought and deed daily and I maintain that no real born again child of God does so.

However like all, I need the grace of God, I apply 1: John 2: 1 to all Christians.

My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous. And He is the propitiation for our sins: and not ours only , but also, for the sins of the whole world.

I would strongly suggest that you read and digest the entire second chapter plus all relative scriptures on this matter of defining who is truly a child of God. Reason: many are bastards. And we do not want to be one.

4: He that saith I know HIm and keepeth not his commandments is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

Which is it? You cannot have it both ways. You either know Him and keep his commandments or you claim to know Him falsely.

5: But: Whoso keepeth His Word , in him verily is th elove of God perfected: Hereby we know that we are in HIM/

Kind of self evident , isn't it? The true child of God keeps God';s Word and God reciprocates by perfecting us in His love. This is the proof of His indwelling spirit.

6: He that saith that He abideth in Him , Ought also to walk , even as He walked.

Please excuse as I may have slightly misquoted, I am getting old and my memory is not as good as it used to be ,. but I have not changed in any way what is written

The question is, When you attack me, I say attack in a gentle way, for claiming to walk in the spirit and not fulfilling the lusts of the flesh by continual sinning or even sinning on a regular basis or often then you do not attack me, You attack the power of God to deliver us from sin.

Now we go to chapter three of 1 John and you all should read the entire chapter , book, all of the Bible , but when defining whether or not we are in Christ especially this.

6: whosoever abideth in Him sinneth not, whosoever sinneth hath not seen Him, neither known HIm.

I know Jesus, I have seen Jesus and it is only in Him by walking in the spirit that I do not sin. Again we cannot have it both ways. We cannot sin and say we abide in HIm.

8: He that committeth sin is of the Devil. for the devil sinneth from the beginning.(flesh) For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that He might destroy the works of the devil.

Did Jesus fail?

9: Whosoever is born of God doth not (commit) sin: for His seed remaineth in him and he cannot sin, (why?) because he is born of God. (seed being the Holy Ghost living in us)

10: In this the children of God are made manifest, and the children of the Devil: Whosoever doth not righteousness is not of God, Neither that loveth not his brother.

I do not look for fault with any but rather exhort to righteousness and good works. I do not disparage any from claiming Christ in us the hope of glory. Rather I would that all proclaim victory over sin and the flesh and that all walk in the spirit. Real love will never allow anyone to feel justified in any way to sin or attack those that claim Christ and freedom from sin. Instead real love will hate evil and love righteousness. It will depart from evil and proclaim victory. And that brothers is what this country needs to do and must do in order to have God's blessing.

God bless, steve

As to my suggestion that Adams sons married others than their own sisters. Hmmm its funny that we are not allowed to even marry first cousins. Maybe you should find the answer instead of copping out like most Christianity so called does with the typical retort of , we just can't know all these things.

God bless, steve

04-Oct-15
In reality, there's a curse that was ushered in upon this earth and its inhabitants stemming back to when Adam first sinned.

The father of the curse is the fallen archangel, Lucifer, or satan, "the adversary", as we've come to call him.

God does not weigh our sins and then judges us based on His will. For His thoughts toward us are continually good, and never evil.

God's foremost will is that all of us come to know His Son, Jesus, as our Lord & Savior, and are thereby saved for all eternity. All of His dealings with us revolves around this key primary factor...

Nor does God willfully visit the curse upon any of us. There is no curse in Him to give to others.

In truth, there is no evil whatsoever in Him to place upon others. And one cannot give to others what they do not have to give to begin with.

Now, this nation still, overall, operates under the Blessing of God in a vast number of ways. As bad as it may seem to be at times, we are still the primary voice for Christ and promulgators of His will here on earth...

Yes, as a nation we do open ourselves up to the effects of the curse in a number of ways, and it is, indeed, getting worse & worse, just as has been prophesied in His Word.

Clearly, the leftists are working against the kingdom of God, i.e. are antichrist, in nearly all of their efforts. And if allowed to take their agenda entirely to its fruition, this nation is liable to suffer complete and utter destruction if time allows.

But in my view, we, the body of Christ, i.e. the Church, will have to be taken out, in order to be rendered powerless enough to allow this to occur.

Initially, God blessed, or empowered Adam (man) to have dominion over the earth, and the animals, fish, etc. And in Christ, we have been restored to that original standing of empowerment.

Yet, at no time did God empower us to dominate over one another. That would be tyranny...

Instead, He instructs us to use our faith, which is virtually identical to His faith, to usher in the same harmony among us that is present in Heaven.

I could go on & on here, but the main point I wanted to clarify was that God isn't 'da judge' in the manner that so many of us instinctively view Him as being.

And I'm confident that Sixby, Keith and a whole list of others already understand this.

Just wanted to clarify & remind us of the truth behind much of what we are witnessing down here on this rock...

Enjoy your day.... :^)

04-Oct-15
Solo:God does not weigh our sins and then judges us based on His will. For His thoughts toward us are continually good, and never evil.

True, The soul tht sinneth, It shall die. Soooo, we are all born in sin and shapen in iniquity. Therefore there does not have to be a weighning as you have stated for we are all guilty of being sinners before God. This means that no man that has ever been born of woman can work their way into God's graces and His Heaven. Then comes Jesus. He is the Lamb of God, God manifest in the flesh who came not as the KIng of KIngs born in a palace but as the Lamb of God (ssacrifice) born in a manger ,. LIving a perfect life , overcame the lie that man born of woman could not live a perfect life. and was surruptiously murdered for that existence.

Here is the worlds salvation. Not in that Jesus died on the cross but He raised Himself from the dead , becoming the first born of God to do so.

Jesus died once for us all and any that will repent of their sin and call upon the mercy of God will receive the same spirit that raised Jesus from the dead . In fact they are resurrected with Jesus and also seated at the right hand of God. We who were dead in trespasses and sin are no longer bound by sin and death but we are free of the curse. Not returning to the man of flesh(Adam0 or his likeness. but to the likeness of Jesus himself. For there is therefore now no condemnation to those that are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. (The Holy Ghost who now lives in us) These will walk in newness of life, old things pass away and behold all things become new. They will be blessed of God as they now can come before Him in faith and He promises to give us all , good things.

The indwelling spirit is the seal of God. Jesus said if you love me and keep my Word the Father and I will come unto you and we will make our abode in you. Christ in us the hope of glory.

This was not only a corporate promise to Israel but is a corporate promise to all future believers. Us

The individual promise in no way negivates the corporate promises that God will bless the nations that bless Israel and that honor God. Why ? Because people compose nations.

His promise is not to take us out of tribulations but to protect us through them.

However God will be justified in His actions and this is why we are to warn , We are the watchmen on the wall and if we fail to give the warning the blood of the wicked will be upon our heads. God is merciful in that He does not wish anyone to be destroyed. However He is also faithful and just and He is not going to allow wickedness to exist in Heaven. There for we have a commandment as individuals. Jesus gave this commandment. Ye must be Born Again. Flesh and blood cannot enter into the Kingdom of Heaven. That which is spirit is spirit and that which is flesh is flesh, Ye must be born of the water and the spirit. God's KIngdom is composed of the souls of just men made perfect. There is only one way for a man that is born of woman to be made perfect. We must be born again of the spirit. Jesus was a man., Jesus also was God in the flesh. He came so that as men we could have God in us.

That is the true gospel. Jesus came in weakness to die and in power to live and we receive everlasting life only when we have Jesus living inside of us and in control of our life.

God bless, Steve

04-Oct-15
As I read this I realize that there is a distinct difference between individual relationship with God which is received via the indwelling spirit of God and Corporate relationship.

Obviously a nation is composed of people and each have an individual outlook and there for a nation is looked uppn differently than an individual. A nation cannot corporately receive the spirit of God. But a nation can be blessed or cursed by God. Heere is how a nation is blessed. When they honor God. When they have law that is just and righteous and incorporate God and His Word in their government. When they have leadership that is Godly and that rejects wickedness instead of embracing it. When they will do whatever it takes to defund and destroy any entity that murders and butchers human beings for any reason. When evil is identified and expunged instead of being embraced and fought for.

God bless you all, Steve

04-Oct-15
You are misguided and mistaken if you do not believe prayers fall into the hands of Our Lord. They do and their power is beyond man's own comprehension. A reason some may ask why their are not answered. Your prayers are being answered every minute of every day that sadness and heartache elude you.

The Rock

• Sitka Gear