kentuckbowhnter 04-Oct-15
HA/KS 04-Oct-15
NvaGvUp 04-Oct-15
Shuteye 05-Oct-15
Rocky 05-Oct-15
HA/KS 08-Oct-15
Jim in Ohio 09-Oct-15
03-Oct-15
I seldom watch Fox, but happen to have it on now. Trump is being interviewed. When asked directly, Trump refused to say that the president should commit to the constitution over sharia law.

03-Oct-15
He also showed his ignorance about common core, but at least got local control of education the Department of Education mostly right.

He said that education should be controlled by states and local schools - correct! He said that the department could be greatly reduced when in fact it needs to be eliminated.

03-Oct-15
"I will make America great again."

Ego much?

03-Oct-15
Has this man accomplished or done anything good in his life that can be posted? ANYTHING? How about his enormous charitable contributions that are never mentioned by the press. Ok, Oreilly one time. One time Bill said Trump was very very generous. That was it. Trump must be ignorant because he pays women more than he pays men for the same job title. On top of that 65% of all his top tier employee's are women. That is how much he hates and disrespects women. Talk to his WOMEN employee's about him and see what they say.

The Rock

03-Oct-15
Double post, sorry.

03-Oct-15
Hillary would have trouble with that in a debate. She pays her women employees less than the male employees.

03-Oct-15
Every candidate should be asked the same question.

03-Oct-15
I wonder if Trump even knows what Sharia is.

03-Oct-15
Rhody, I just happened to see it this morning. I don't even know if it was live or recorded, or who was doing the interview. I think it was a fairly lengthy session. They guy doing the interview said that they had been friends for a long time.

03-Oct-15
Rasmussen poll today says Trump most likely to be nominee.

03-Oct-15
If he is, it is a very sad day for America. There are (or were) several very good candidates with proven moral and conservative principles in the republican field.

If even the republicans reject moral men in favor of Trump, then we are indeed rapidly headed for the ashcan of history.

Several of them are also so far shown to be more likely to win against the democrat nominee.

04-Oct-15
Where is the link quoting Trump statement on Constitution/Sharia ??

04-Oct-15
BowSniper, I said in the original post, I saw it on Fox. I do not know if it is on line or not.

He was asked specifically if a person should have to promise to choose the constitution over sharia law to be elected president and he refused to say that they should.

My memory is not accurate enough to try to repeat the exact words of the question or his answer, but that is what happened.

04-Oct-15
Trump is the only candidate who speaks his mind, regardless of whether or not you agree with him. the rest of them are a pile of liars.

04-Oct-15

HA/KS's Link
I found it. This part of the interview starts at 8:00 and the specific question at 8:40. The interviewer is Eric Bolling (who I have never heard of).

04-Oct-15
Trump is the only candidate who will say anything he thinks you'll believe, regardless of whether he believes it or not.

He's a salesman and a shyster of the first order.

Nothing in his history supports what he professes to believe today.

So sad that so many buy the ingenuous crap he's selling.

OTOH, as P.T. Barnum so aptly noted, "There's a sucker born every minute."

05-Oct-15
If you don't know Eric Bolling you are leading a sheltered life. He is one of the top conservative commentators that hands Geraldo his a$$ every time they get in a debate.

05-Oct-15
GVA,

Trump is the only candidate who will say anything he thinks you'll believe, regardless of whether he believes it or not.

You have enough experience to know better than to make such a statement.

The Rock

05-Oct-15
personally I would not be concerned about a lesson on sharia law and any muslim topic...my kids are not stupid enough to buy that crap.

08-Oct-15
Silence from the trumpette section

09-Oct-15
I like Trump and I like Cruz. Cruz is so low on the polls, he might as well drop out. So Trump it is. Mainly immigration is why.

• Sitka Gear