itshot 04-Oct-15
Owl 04-Oct-15
Woods Walker 04-Oct-15
Anony Mouse 04-Oct-15
70lbdraw 04-Oct-15
70lbdraw 04-Oct-15
04-Oct-15
So I saw a bumper sticker yesterday that read:

"Obama's not some brown-skinned anti-war liberal giving away free healthcare. You're thinking of Jesus."

Maybe I'm ignorant, but I don't get it.

Keep in mind this truck was plastered with pro Obama and pro union stickers as well. I'm assuming he's a flaming liberal himself.

04-Oct-15
Well Jesus did preach peace and love for thy neighbor and many believe his skin pigment was dark due to the geographical area. I would guess the free health care could mean the distribution of bread and fish that fed thousands from one basket. Sixby should weigh in on this fairly soon.

The Rock

04-Oct-15
Easy, Jesus was a Jew so had brown skin. The Jews were looking for a messiah to bring them out of Roman bondage and take them back to the days of Glory under the Kings David and Solomon, instead He was preaching a Heavenly kingdom, peace and love. Finally, Jesus healed some of the sick and taught we should help others as we are able.

Obama has darker skin then Jesus probably did, would rather kowtow to other countries and lead this one into ruin than stand up for what's best for this country, and finally, his healthcare is not free but costs the working people to pay for what the free loaders want.

Never mind that Jesus and the apostles taught that we are subject to God's law over man's, never condemned soldiers, and believed that we should work as we are able and help those who are truly in need.

04-Oct-15
Obama = Jesus

an odd comparison from a Godless, religion hating fruitcake lefty, but hey, if it made sense you wouldn't be aksing

more odder, nothing in the statement is factual but it somehow strikes a chord with his believers

04-Oct-15
Fairly self-evident what the sticker is stating. The intent is to liken Obama to Jesus. However, the stacked layers of ignorance in that message are so astounding, it could only be seen on a vehicle covered in Obama stickers.

04-Oct-15
I don't for a nano-second think I can speak for Jesus, but based on what I do know about Him I think I can safely say that He would not take too kindly to Obama's solitary vote when he was an Illinois legislator to vote AGAINST making it OK to try to save the life of a baby that had somehow SURVIVED a late term abortion, but to just continue trying to murder it.

Obama may very well have a special place in Hell awaiting him.

Obama as Jesus? Yaaa....and Hitler was Mother Teresa.

04-Oct-15

04-Oct-15

70lbdraw's embedded Photo
Here's the picture.

04-Oct-15

Here's the picture.

• Sitka Gear