70lbdraw 05-Oct-15
SteveCOontheroad 05-Oct-15
Coyote 65 05-Oct-15
gadan 05-Oct-15
Hunting5555 05-Oct-15
spike78 09-Oct-15
05-Oct-15

70lbdraw's Link
This doesn't help m our cause to protect the second amendment. The Liberals will catch wind of this story and it'll be the new gun rights attack method that sweeps the country. Mark my words...you'll be hearing about attempts to do the same thing to your local firearms dealer!

05-Oct-15
Maybe they can house a few Syrian refugees in the space...

05-Oct-15
Worked for BofA in AZ and in the 80's we transferred a computer programmer in from the SF area. After getting to know him found out the reason that he left CA for AZ was because he could see the hand writing on the wall. He was a pistol shooter and even back then the restrictions were overwhelming.

I don't remember all the restrictions he had to put up with, but I do remember that I was shocked when told of them.

I also think that his grandmother was trying to arrange a marriage for him with a Chinese Princess was another factor.

(For Chinese Princess think Jewish Princess on steroids)

Terry

05-Oct-15
I know plenty of decent people who have fled the state. It won't be long 'til they run out of a tax base....that is if the hordes of money generated by holiwierd and the chip makers isn't enough.

05-Oct-15
An Oakland is one of the deadliest cities in the U.S....... Gun control at its finest!!!

09-Oct-15
Yup Im sure the video the store takes of a patron may just show a hispanic male with gang tatoos on him for the cops to catch. Does anyone out there have a clie of whats going on?

• Sitka Gear