RJ Hunt 07-Oct-15
Woods Walker 07-Oct-15
Woods Walker 07-Oct-15
Shuteye 08-Oct-15
slade 08-Oct-15
slade 09-Oct-15
05-Oct-15
God bless the good people in Roseburg!

"Beacon Publisher Says Obama Is Not Welcomed in Roseburg After Politicizing the Tragedy

by S. Noble • October 4, 2015

Barack Obama and his ilk are using the tragedy in Oregon to attack the Second Amendment. His argument is completely illogical but people are so desperate to stop these horrific murders that they will buy into it without truly thinking about the impossible logic of eliminating every gun and the illegal gun trade. They won’t consider that the gun grabbers will go after knives next as former NYC mayor Mike Bloomberg did during his reign.

The people of Roseburg will not go along with Obama’s agenda. This is one tragedy he won’t be able to fully exploit.

The Roseburg Beacon publisher David Jaques says Obama is not welcome after his comments politicizing the shooting death of nine people at Umpaqua Community College."

05-Oct-15
Some people have it right. Good video.

05-Oct-15
I saw this earlier. Good to share and it does provide a good feeling that there are some elected officials that live in the real world and understand political pandering.

Unfortunately, Emperror Obama will again go it alone...by passing the Constitution and Congress with more imperial decrees.

White House: Obama Preparing More Executive Actions on Gun Control

The White House confirmed that President Obama was preparing a series of executive actions on gun control to match his recent passion on the issue after the latest mass shooting in Oregon.

(continued at link)

I guess the big question will be in the face of more EO's from the big TBVIEC is how (if)the GOP will attempt to derail Obama's dictates. Sadly, their performance does not bode well for us, this country and the Constitution.

05-Oct-15
GVA,

Good find and right message.

The Rock

05-Oct-15
No, that can't be.... we were assured here that Obama was never coming after our guns....

WRT any new laws and regs..... I'm sure Chicago et al will be receptive and a great testing ground as to their effectiveness...... as were all the others which were so successful.... in Obamaland anyway....

05-Oct-15
Mouse,

How can this be?

Didn't the guy who heads the TBVIECian Institute promise us that Obama was a strong supporter of the Second Amendment?

And didn't he also say that all of us who believed otherwise were, "Whiney, gullible chumps!"

And paranoid as well! Never forget "PARANOID!"

05-Oct-15

05-Oct-15
AP says that Obama is planning to visit the families of the victims in Roseburg.

05-Oct-15

Jim in Ohio's Link

05-Oct-15
Hoo boy...this could get ugly.

05-Oct-15
I used to hunt outside of Roseburg and spent time fishing on the Umpaqua, it is also my favorite brand of Ice Cream. O-dip-wad is not going to be welcomed with open arms except by the transplanted liberals and government stooges who suckle on the tax payers wealth...

05-Oct-15
Well millions saw how the people there feel about Obama. That guy was on O'Reilly tonight and flat out said they don't want Obama there. He said some of the family members of the victims don't want Obama there and hated the way he politicized the shooting.

05-Oct-15
The Sh*t Stain won't care because it's NOT about them, it's all about HIM.

He could care less about them...they're white.

06-Oct-15
They should hold the meeting in a gun free zone and disarm all of Obama's protectors.

06-Oct-15
!!! I'd PAY to see that!!!

06-Oct-15
That would be cool.

06-Oct-15
Kyle, yes he did!!! Even though being from IL, I tried to tell him otherwise!!!

Someone from the family should agree to meet with the POS. Then when the cameras are rolling, they should cut loose on him!!! Tell him what a POS he is and how utterly stupid he is! It wouldn't make it on TV, but dang it sure would feel good!!!

07-Oct-15
Roseburg is no Portland.

07-Oct-15
Obummer made a mistake when he thought he could run down there and "use a tragedy" for political gain

07-Oct-15
And the patents of Kate Stienlie have YET to hear from the Sh*t Stain.

Gee...I wonder why? No political agenda to whore her corpse out to advance? Hmmmm......

And his hometown has a body count EVERY WEEKEND that is equal to or more than Oregon's and yet we heard nothing.

07-Oct-15
"Despite what we are told by “authority” figures, or what we see dramatized in movies and television, the police and the military are not our first line of defense -- we are."

BINGO...and D'OH!

08-Oct-15
The mayor and local politicians have announced that Obama is certainly welcome and they will show him every courtesy. I wonder if he will go?

08-Oct-15
O-No!

UPDATE: (8 AM Thursday AM) 6,600 people have signed up to attend rally to protest Barack Obama.

His coming to Roseburg, flying into Eugene on Air Force One and then onto Roseburg in a MArine One Helo. The NW news stations were salivating over themselves for a chance to see Dear Leader.

09-Oct-15

• Sitka Gear