Anony Mouse 09-Oct-15
Woods Walker 09-Oct-15
Anony Mouse 11-Oct-15
Anony Mouse 11-Oct-15
Anony Mouse 14-Oct-15
Anony Mouse 30-Oct-15
Anony Mouse 12-Nov-15
05-Oct-15
Blogjogging this evening, I came across so many stories about/from the left that just prove that proregressiveism is truly a mental defect. Thankfully, their reproductive rate has been retarded due to their worship of abortion, problems with gender identity, and modern radical feminism.

Anyhow, thought I would start a thread where we could share some of the insanities of greater TBVIECia. The content of the stories will need little comment; so add more as you find them.

This thread is dedicated to Doug ;o)

Feminists Fall For #PissForEquality Hoax

Yes, really

This is gross. And also sad. Progressivism continues its inevitable descent into complete parody.

According to Right Wing News, a few n’er do wellers on 4chan had a brilliant idea: see if they could convince people to, “publicly piss/sh*t their pants in the name of ‘Equality?'” For these types of things to work, pranksters start a hashtag usually by attaching it to other well trafficked ones, then the intended marks take it from there.

#PissForEquality is not first outlandish hashtag used to successfully troll self-described feminists. Last year, 4chan started the #EndFathersDay hashtag, but with even better trollistic success. Professor Jacobson wrote:

There is a strange lack of connection of so many progressive manias to reality, that it’s hard to know what is real or not. Even for progressives.

There was a major trolling of leftist feminists and Gender Studies types on Twitter, with the hastage “#EndFathersDay.” It was started at 4Chan, but feminists ran with it apparently believing it to be true. Some of the tweets were hysterical — but impossible to tell if part of the group trolling or the leftist feminists who thought it was real.

Ask the Internet for idiocy and idiocy ye shall receive. These tweets being an indicator, 4chan’s trolling managed to rope in a few takers.

(continued with pics at link)

05-Oct-15
Well, we have a Sh*t Stain in the White House, why not in your pants?

HEY!! I've got it! Why don't we start a movement(pun intended) to start sending all our skid marked undies to the head Stain himself? He deserves them.

05-Oct-15

Woods Walker's embedded Photo
Woods Walker's embedded Photo
It takes a stain to know one!

06-Oct-15

06-Oct-15
Mouse, funny but too easy

I challenge you to find some sane stories from the left!

06-Oct-15
I'll email Doug and see if he can help...

06-Oct-15
pedal power and time pieces don't really amount to anything, the science is interesting until it's applied with faith (and to Faith)

good luck

06-Oct-15

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

06-Oct-15
HA, that's likely photoshopped tomfoolery, but not all BS

07-Oct-15
Itshot, you haven't been on many forums besides Bowsite have you? Most of the guys on here are educated and try to type like it.

I'd bet money that is not photoshopped.

Not putting that lady down, it really is that bad out in the world.

Wife finished her degree online a few years back. You would not believe the errors made by her profs and the college students. Seriously, I suck at English and spelling and I was horrified at the errors!!!

07-Oct-15

itshot's embedded Photo
itshot's embedded Photo
right, Only here & huffpo

in this case, huffpo is making here look silly

07-Oct-15
Trayvon received his justice. Unfortunately, soo many are too spiritually bereft to acknowledge it.

07-Oct-15
Ok, so it was photoshopped.

Based on what I've seen, it had 9 of 10 odds it wasn't!

07-Oct-15
agreed, but there's plenty of fact, no need for fiction

07-Oct-15
Hope n' Change cartoons always a source of humor and sanity:

The good folks at Grammarly.com (a super-duper online spelling and grammar checking service) have done another study comparing the online writings of Democrats and Republicans to see which group has the greater "richness" of language (defined as the greatest number of unique words in online postings).

Their results: Democratic supporters' vocabularies were 22.4% richer than their Republican counterparts. But why?

We're guessing it's because Democrats have been force fed a continually evolving (indeed, metastasizing) word salad from their ideological leaders. Put another way, if brevity is the soul of wit, obfuscation is the soul of liberalism.

What we call "terrorism," they call "man-caused disaster." What we call "abortion," they call "women's healthcare services." What we call "war," they call "overseas kinetic military action." What we call "illegal aliens" they call "undocumented workers and dreamers willing to do the jobs that Americans won't do." And of course, what we call "freedom," they call a "vast Right-wing conspiracy to suppress women and minorities while promoting income inequality."

So the results of the "vocabulary richness" study strike us as interesting but unsurprising. In the end, it's not the quality of language but the quality of ideas which really matters. And the notion that Democrats might win that competition? Now that's rich.

07-Oct-15
"vocabulary richness"....just another word for BULLSH*T!

07-Oct-15
I figured it was probably photoshopped, but decided to use it to make the point.

08-Oct-15

09-Oct-15
From Jim Geraghty today, a story about LIVs plus a story about Sheila Jackson Lee....

"Somebody’s Mixing Up The Martian with Apollo 13

Now I want to see a poll question on this. How many Americans believe that NASA has sent astronauts to Mars?

It’s said to be the closest any Hollywood space movie has come to being scientifically accurate. But it appears that The Martian, starring Matt Damon, is being taken a little too seriously by some, with scores of people believing the sci-fi flick was based on a true story.

Tweets from people who watched the Ridley Scott film, which came out on Friday, reveal that a surprisingly large number of people are unaware that humankind has never set foot on Mars. I suppose we should be thankful that they weren’t asking how Ridley Scott managed to film on location on Mars.

Maybe they’re just taking their cues from Representative Sheila Jackson Lee of Texas: In 1997, while on a trip to the Mars Pathfinder operations center in California, Jackson Lee asked if the Pathfinder had succeeded in taking a picture of the flag planted on Mars by Neil Armstrong in 1969. Needless to say, Jackson Lee, then a member of the House Science Committee, had confused Mars with the Moon.

Stephen Kruiser observes, “This is how Obama happens twice.”

"

09-Oct-15
...and how islands sink because there's too many people on them.

09-Oct-15
Not sink. Capsize.

09-Oct-15
ARMED GUARDS PROTECT SENATE DEMOCRATS AS THEY DEMAND NEW GUN-CONTROL LAWS

Senate Democrats gathered Thursday on the steps of the Capitol surrounded by about a dozen armed guards to announce a new push for tougher gun-control laws.

The officers from the U.S. Capitol Police, who carried sidearms, were in addition to the regular detail paroling the Capitol ground due the large number of elected officials attending the event, according to a officer on the scene.

About 27 Democratic senators attended the event.

09-Oct-15
I say we get rid of all the armed security for the politicians and let THEM hide under desks.

11-Oct-15
The most deluded President...EVER! Doug must be really really proud of TBVIEC.

Obama will be the only person sticking to Iran deal

Sometime this week, President Obama is scheduled to sign an executive order to meet the Oct. 15 “adoption day” he has set for the nuclear deal he says he has made with Iran. According to the president’s timetable the next step would be “the start day of implementation,” fixed for Dec. 15.

But as things now stand, Obama may end up being the only person in the world to sign his much-wanted deal, in effect making a treaty with himself.

The Iranians have signed nothing and have no plans for doing so. The so-called Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA) has not even been discussed at the Islamic Republic’s Council of Ministers. Nor has the Tehran government bothered to even provide an official Persian translation of the 159-page text.

Continued at link...

11-Oct-15

14-Oct-15

Anony Mouse's Link
"What a Stupid Time to be Alive"

See link

30-Oct-15

12-Nov-15

• Sitka Gear