joshuaf 06-Oct-15
RK 07-Oct-15
HA/KS 07-Oct-15
Ace 07-Oct-15
Rocky 07-Oct-15
Owl 07-Oct-15
Mike in CT 07-Oct-15
06-Oct-15
The below is an edited/condensed version of a scathing speech Cruz recently gave on the Senate floor excoriating the GOP Leadership. It's only 3 1/2 minutes, but it is so good. Please take the time to watch it. This man is a true leader and a true Conservative.

06-Oct-15
Another meaningless, BS term generated here as the birth child of false premises, this time by Hackbow.

06-Oct-15
I've been gone for a week on an antelope hunt with my son....seems like I missed an, um..."interesting" discussion while I was gone:)

06-Oct-15
So I just read through the long thread and see what the fuss is about. Same ol' thing we've been debating on here the last several presidential elections. And I have plenty of personal experience with the "smug group" you're referencing. I think there's at least a chance we will get to revive those old discussions in this election also. I hope it doesn't come to that, but it may.

06-Oct-15
Hackbow,

"The POPGOPers want credit for claiming that Cruz is their guy, but are too weak-willed to do what it takes to win like Cruz is willing to do."

So, just how much $$$ have you donated to the Cruz campaign and when?

Did you, like me, who I assume am one of your evil POPGOPers, donate to his primary campaign when he was running against and entrenched Lt. Gov, who was the consummate establishment Republican?

What? You did not support him then?

Go figure!

Yet I did and have numerous times since.

So much for integrity on your part.

06-Oct-15
What is really disgusting is the way they attack posters if what they write doesn't seem to make sense. True.

GVA....I am going to say this again. Maybe there are some people whose finances barely crack the nut. Your in the wrong place with such comments. You should know better.

hmmmmmmmm...

...and here I am purposely not making sense and get attacked for not making it. Some ABC type info for the ABC "smug group": there is a target audience and they are easy to hit standing just 3 feet away with a handful of sand. I must admit that I do enjoy watching their intellect brim as if they discovered the secret of the sea. I allow them to slip the hook if for nothing else but boredom. Then shortly after I feel that tap tap tap again and I smile. Same fish with the same "TALE". This time the hook gets a slight twist on its way out.

Recreation. Nothing personal, as long as they know their place which they do but will never admit. That's fine...... hehehehehe...

Hey, wait one minute. Did I make that list? A person with my character flaws being labeled "smug" would be a compliment. We wouldn't want that now would we?

The Rock

06-Oct-15
Joshuaf

Did you kill an antelope? Where did you go?

06-Oct-15
What is really disgusting is the way they attack posters if what they write doesn't seem to make sense. True.

GVA....I am going to say this again. Maybe there are some people whose finances barely crack the nut. Your in the wrong place with such comments. You should know better.

hmmmmmmmm...

...and here I am purposely not making sense and get attacked for not making it. Some ABC type info for the ABC "smug group": there is a target audience and they are easy to hit standing just 3 feet away with a handful of sand. I must admit that I do enjoy watching their intellect brim as if they discovered the secret of the sea. I allow them to slip the hook if for nothing else but boredom. Then shortly after I feel that tap tap tap again and I smile. Same fish with the same "TALE". This time the hook gets a slight twist on its way out.

Recreation. Nothing personal, as long as they know their place which they do but will never admit. That's fine...... hehehehehe...

Hey, wait one minute. Did I make that list? A person with my character flaws being labeled "smug" would be a compliment. We wouldn't want that now would we?

The Rock

06-Oct-15
Great video joshuaf. Cruz is the real deal. He is the rarest of "whacko birds," a politician having been in DC but untainted by DC - an unfailing constitutionalist.

Thanks for sharing.

06-Oct-15
Rocky,

"I am going to say this again. Maybe there are some people whose finances barely crack the nut."

It's not so much how much they gave. It's if they gave. I don't care if it's $10 or $1,000.

People who crap on passionate conservatives who give when they themselves don't give have no business crapping on those who do.

06-Oct-15
He da man!!!

06-Oct-15
"Joshuaf Did you kill an antelope? Where did you go?"

Yes, my son and I both killed bucks. Public land diy in Wyoming on leftover tags. He's 13 and this was his first western hunt. First time I've hunted with a rifle in a dozen years. We had a great time, he made a beautiful shot and got his first pronghorn buck. Lots of good memories made.

07-Oct-15
Good job Joshua sounds like a blast. Something both of you will never forget for sure.

07-Oct-15
They have already tried to marginalize Cruz by ignoring him and giving trump all of the republican candidate air time.

07-Oct-15
I would propose that we suspend the infighting long enough to remember why we are doing what we're doing ... to save the damn Republic! Most of us are on the same side, and I dare say I'd willingly fight beside most of the people here.

It seems to me that this may be the first time in a while (ever?) that the public and more specifically those not happy with the status quo (a pretty long list) is not going to allow the press, and the Washington Establishment tell us what we think. How else can you explain the poll numbers of Trump, Carson, Fiorina, and Cruz?

Hell, if you throw Bernie Sanders on that list (of non-traditional candidates) or "not the same old thing" a large percentage of the population is (so far) voting AGAINST the establishment.

The press was so invested in and sure of a Hilary vs Jeb race with Hilary becoming POTUS, that they don't know what to do now. I must admit it, I'm enjoying the fact that they seem concerned and confused.

Let's enjoy the process.

07-Oct-15
joshauf,

Congrats to your son on his first. Obviously there is only one and who better to share that with than your boy and he with his father. Special no doubt.

The Rock

07-Oct-15
I'm happy for you joshuaf. Those memories will out live you.

07-Oct-15
Joshua,

Congrats on the successful hunt and even better on having that moment with your son! I can still recall the excitement in my son's voice over the radio when he let me know he'd arrowed his first whitetail buck-like Owl said a memory to last a lifetime!

Congratulations to you both!!

• Sitka Gear