Pat C. 21-Nov-15
Anony Mouse 21-Nov-15
Dave G. 23-Nov-15
Anony Mouse 23-Nov-15
Jim in Ohio 23-Nov-15
Kathi 24-Nov-15
Shuteye 26-Nov-15
16-Nov-15
Parts of NW KS are currently under a Blizzard Warning and a Tornado Warning. Season change on the plains can be interesting. I still have peppers and tomatoes that have not been killed by frost - over a month after our average first killing frost date.

Hays is currently under Tornado Warning and Tornado Watch. I just hope we get some rain. We are not supposed to get snow.

16-Nov-15
My garden looked like it had a baby snow yesterday. That is at least the third hard frost. My peppers and tomatoes have been gone for some time. I am still picking peas, turnips and Kale. Ate all the cabbage and cauliflower. Will have Brussels sprouts in a week. It gets down to 30 in the mornings but the Brussels Sprouts like it. Time to do some serious deer hunting now.

16-Nov-15
11" inches of white stuff in my yard this morning. NE Nev. Second batch in two weeks. Could be interesting this year.

16-Nov-15
11" inches of white stuff in my yard this morning. NE Nev. Second batch in two weeks. Could be interesting this year.

16-Nov-15
It's been unusually wet, snowy and very cold for the first part of November here in northern Nevada.

We've got a weather station here at the house and already this month we've had 1.89" of precipitation in what is the most arid state in the country.

The past week it's been in the mid-twenties, if not colder, when I've gone out on the trails with my doggie at 6:30 AM.

16-Nov-15
Nva, that would about equal our total since June!

16-Nov-15

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo
Somewhere in SW KS about 7:30 this evening.

16-Nov-15
The PNW, especially NW Washington, has been deluged with rain for 20 of the past 22 days. This ain't your typical Seattle shower kinda rain, but that heavy rain you'd expect to find in the Midwest.

And lots more is on the way, with tomorrow expected to be miserable with high winds and beaucoup rain. Rivers have been at, or over flood level for several days now.

Best part is the Cascades are getting hammered with the snow, meaning we'll have a good start to a snow pack for the season. Last year was abysmal.

17-Nov-15
I was sitting in a tree stand on Sunday afternoon and it was almost hot in thin pullover camo pants and a long sleeve camo shirt! Nothing moving.

We're getting rain like crazy today with a cold front expected in the next couple days. Already over 1" in the gauge today. At least its just supposed to be rain for us, no severe weather.

Shotgun season comes in Friday with highs in the low 50's. That should cause the rut to go nuts right during shotgun season. NOT GOOD on the deer population!

17-Nov-15
Ha I had to get in the storm shelter last night. With all this climate change it hasn't had a good freeze here either.

17-Nov-15
We have had shirt sleeve weather the last week or two. 53 degrees now going up to the high 60's. Deer are moving anyway, my Amish friends have killed several nice bucks with a bow. Finally going to get cold this weekend. Just in time for youth gun season. My 11 year old grandson is ready to go.

17-Nov-15
maybe I'll get to ski mammoth this year...

17-Nov-15
Just heard the weather report. Calling for a possible record high of 68 degrees this week in Central Ohio.

17-Nov-15
We're still on the lake fishing up here in Mn.! Hope it stays like this ,then gets warmer! You can have the snow and cold!

17-Nov-15
I still recall the Nebraska tornado that picked up a combine and carried it 22 miles....

That's a serious bit of force.

17-Nov-15

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

20-Nov-15
Perspective:

From People's Cube:

We hope this little chart will help the kollektive to overcome stage fright and become more successful in the climate debating scene. Let us reiterate the talking points:

1. Weather is what we can see and feel; climate is what the state and the prog-media tell us we ought to see and feel.

2. Weather is measured in traditional layman units; climate is measured in Progressive Thermal Units (PTU).

3. Weather historical data is public knowledge; climate historical data is classified, restricted to trained state climatologists only, and is subject to change without notice.

21-Nov-15
6 to 9 Inch's fell here last night Cedar Falls Ia.

21-Nov-15
10" -- wet and heavy.

23-Nov-15
Holy smokes Jack!!!

BTW, how much snow did you get?. :^)

23-Nov-15
Ended up with about 12 inches. Predicted to be gone by Thursday.

23-Nov-15
Supposed to be 60 degrees Thanksgiving day here in Ohio. Will take the family out to my woods for photos.

24-Nov-15
60 here today in northern Ky. 44 now..kinda boring compared to some of your reports.

26-Nov-15
It has been 28 degrees here the last two mornings but in the 60's in the afternoon. My Brussels Sprouts and Kale love it. Bucks are chasing does all over the place. Shotgun season opens here Saturday. Delaware early shotgun season ended last Saturday. Got a humongous doe Friday. I haven't been doing a lot of hunting due to warm weather. I like to hunt when it is colder.

• Sitka Gear