slade 18-Nov-15
Shuteye 18-Nov-15
bad karma 18-Nov-15
Anony Mouse 21-Nov-15
17-Nov-15

HA/KS's Link
Oops, not hilary.

From the link:

GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump said that the United States would have to accept some of the refugees who are fleeing war torn Syria.

17-Nov-15
Reuters 5 Day Rolling Poll

Businessman Donald Trump 37.7%

Surgeon and author Ben Carson 15.4%

Fla. Sen. Marco "Amnesty" Rubio 10.3%

Tex. Sen. Ted "The Man" Cruz 7 .5%

Gov. Jeb "Donor Class "Bush 6.4%

Wouldn’t vote "Ball Takers" 6.3%

Carly "Hatchet"Fiorina 3.8%

Sen. Rand "Boot Licker" Paul 3.6%

FGov. Mike Huckabee 2.9%

NJ Gov. Chris Christie 2.3%

Ohio Gov. John Kasich 1.6%

Former Sen. Rick Santorum 0.8%

La. Gov. Bobby Jindal 0.7%

SC Sen. Lindsey Graham 0.3%

Former Gov. George Pataki 0.2%

Former Gov. Jim Gilmore 0.0

17-Nov-15
Slade that is what scares me. Do you really think that 40% of republican voters do not care that only 60 days ago trump said that we had to let Syrian refugees come here?

You do not worry that 40% of supposed republican voters are that ignorant?

Are we finally seeing the republican base, just as ignorant as the leftists who blindly followed obama down the path of American destruction?

17-Nov-15
The U.S. dosen't HAVE to accept ANY refugees! Who made that law? NO country HAS to accept anyone!

17-Nov-15
HA ,

Yes I worry and yes they (the republican base) are that ignorant! Look at the CINO's who would support two faced lying weasel's like Rubio, Graham, Kasich, Christie, Paul etc.. and or the CINO Blowhards who want to pretend the spots of a "self described flaming liberal" leopard can change.

What really scares me is we have a ways to go before hitting bottom and by then it will be more then likely Unrecoverable.

17-Nov-15
slade, I have never voted for any of the people you mentioned.

18-Nov-15
Ha, Never implied you did.

18-Nov-15
Unfortunately, Obama can bring the Syrians here without approval from congress. Just so happens that is under the president's control. That is the law, like it or not. I don't like it.

18-Nov-15
Henry, being a Trump supporter is easy. You just remember when he said something you agree with, and ignore the times when he said or did the polar opposite. It doesn't matter that he's not a conservative if he once said something you like about immigration, even if he changes his mind later.

21-Nov-15
Well...the title of the thread says "Hillary"--and she plays it both ways. ;o)

• Sitka Gear