NvaGvUp 19-Nov-15
Rocky 19-Nov-15
slade 20-Nov-15
Mint 20-Nov-15
NvaGvUp 20-Nov-15
tafkas 20-Nov-15
19-Nov-15
From Vaclav Klaus, former president of the Czech Republic

"The danger to America is not Barack Obama but a citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency.

It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of an Obama presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their president.

The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Obama, who is a mere symptom of what ails America . Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince.

The Republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president."

19-Nov-15
Kevin,

The similarities are striking, aren't they?

19-Nov-15
Kyle,

Easily one of your best. Clear cut fact and truth. No debate.

The Rock

19-Nov-15
Exactly, Kevin.

Fame and 'cool' count for more at the polls than do character, integrity, philosophy, values, track record, and decency.

19-Nov-15
It is a fake quote.

19-Nov-15
Mint,

Not that I can see. Numerous searches pull up the quote as coming from either Klaus or from an op-ed in a Czech paper.

Regardless, the quote came from someone and it couldn't be more accurate.

19-Nov-15
The source of the quote might not be Klaus, but it's not 'fake.'

Someone wrote it!

19-Nov-15
As I said when he was elected, people get the government they deserve.

This government is designed for a moral and religious people and is wholly inadequate for the governance of any other,

19-Nov-15
Sig.,

I agree. Obama is no fool, but those who voted for him are either fools or dupes of the highest order. Except, that is, for those who voted for him because they hate America as Obama does and want to see him tear down America.

19-Nov-15
HA,

Sadly, we are the people that must live under a template stamped out by others.

I often laugh when people utter ridiculous statements IMO such as " we agree to disagree" when ideology is concerned.

Is it possible to simply say I disagree with Hillary Clinton, then, after careful thought, continue to consume a good piece of pecan pie in peace? ;-)

The Rock

20-Nov-15
hehehehe....

20-Nov-15

Mint's Link
I agree with the quote but both Snopes and Politifact can't find who said it.

20-Nov-15
agree. It is very well said for a Czech if he said it in English....of course he would have had a Czech accent though.

20-Nov-15
HEY, YOU GUYS!

DON'T MAKE ME STOP THIS CAR!!!!!!!

20-Nov-15

tafkas's embedded Photo
tafkas's embedded Photo

• Sitka Gear