19-Nov-15
Spike,

Your grittin' teeth here. ;-)

ThE rOCK

19-Nov-15

DL's Link

20-Nov-15

Anony Mouse's Link
“Trump’s” Twitter Feed ... some funny stuff. (Linked from IOTW)

-Rosie O’Donnell has been awfully quiet lately, I’m guessing it’s because she still has food in her mouth.

-I programmed my TiVo to record #Scandal tonight but instead it recorded Hillary Clinton’s latest interview. Honest mistake.

-I’m perfectly fine with this election coming down to who has the hottest daughter.

more at link

21-Nov-15

21-Nov-15

22-Nov-15

25-Nov-15
That Buster Keaton video was amazing, jack. Good stuff.

25-Nov-15

25-Nov-15
Via Moonbattery:

Kurdish TV Parody of ISIS

No doubt it would be Islamophobic, racist, xenophobic, ethnocentric, etc., etc., etc. to make fun of Islamic State savages, so let’s let the Kurds do it. After all, they are the ones doing most of the fighting against ISIS, so why not let them handle the parodies too?

Nice beat--you can dance to it. I give it a 9.

26-Nov-15
Damn that flute player can blow /:0

27-Nov-15

28-Nov-15

From DNC Pharmaceuticals, not just a drug, but a way of coping:

28-Nov-15

29-Nov-15

02-Dec-15

03-Dec-15
> During one of > her daily classes, a > teacher trying to teach > > good manners, asked her students the following > question: > > > > "Michael, if you were on a date having dinner > with a nice > > young lady, how would you tell her you have to go to the > > bathroom?" > > > > Michael said: 'Excuse me, I need to pee.' > > > > The teacher responded: 'That would be quite impolite. > > > > > What about you Sherman, how would you say it?' > > > > Sherman said: 'I am sorry, but I really need to go to > the > > bathroom. I'll be right back.' > > > > 'That's better, but it's still not > very nice to say the word > > bathroom at the dinner table. And you, little Johnny, can > > you use your brain for once and show us your good > manners?' > > > > Johnny said: 'I would say "Darling, may I please > be excused > > for a moment? I have to shake hands with a very dear friend > > > of mine, whom I hope to introduce you to after dinner. > " > > > > The teacher fainted.

03-Dec-15

04-Dec-15

04-Dec-15

04-Dec-15

05-Dec-15

05-Dec-15

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

05-Dec-15

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

05-Dec-15

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

05-Dec-15

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

05-Dec-15

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

05-Dec-15

Shuteye's embedded Photo
Shuteye's embedded Photo

06-Dec-15

06-Dec-15

06-Dec-15
Putin "The Russian Bear" and obama......

06-Dec-15

Shuteye's embedded Photo
Shuteye's embedded Photo

06-Dec-15
Taser in hand?

07-Dec-15

07-Dec-15

itshot's Link
maybe not haha funny but...

07-Dec-15
Darwin would be pleased ;o)

From link:

""I would say it's poetic justice, you want to sit there and steal from people," Barefoot Bay resident Chuck Stokes said."

07-Dec-15
I would rather have been bitten by the dog.

07-Dec-15

Edited/update/answer to WW: the gator was killed by animal control.

07-Dec-15
I sure hope they didn't kill that gator! They should have given him a medal.

If I lived in that subdivision I'd go out of my way to feed and otherwise make that gator feel right at home!

08-Dec-15

08-Dec-15

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

09-Dec-15

09-Dec-15

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

09-Dec-15

sleepyhunter's embedded Photo
Thought you guys would appreciate this.

10-Dec-15

Shuteye's embedded Photo
Shuteye's embedded Photo

10-Dec-15

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

10-Dec-15
A politician awoke in a hospital bed after a complicated operation, and found that the curtains were drawn around him. "Why are the curtains closed," he said. "Is it night?"

A nurse replied, "No, it is just that there is a fire across the street, and we didn't want you waking up and thinking that the operation was unsuccessful."

11-Dec-15
A man wakes up in the hospital bandaged from head to foot. The doctor comes in and says, "Ah, I see you've regained consciousness. Now, you probably won't remember, but you were in a huge pile-up on the freeway. You're going to be okay, you'll walk again and everything, however, your penis was severed in the accident and we couldn't find it."

The man groans, but the doctor goes on, "You have $9000 in insurance compensation coming and we now have the technology to build a new penis. They work great but they don't come cheap. It's roughly $1000 an inch."

The man perks up. So, the doctor says, "You must decide how many inches you want. But understand that you been married for over thirty years and this is something you should discuss with your wife. If you had a five incher before and get a nine incher now she might be a bit put out. If you had a nine incher before and you decide to only invest in a five incher now, she might be disappointed. It's important that she plays a role in helping you make a decision." The man agrees to talk it over with his wife. The doctor comes back the next day, "So, have you spoken with your wife?" "Yes I have," says the man. "And has she helped you make a decision?" "Yes" says the man. "What is your decision?" asks the doctor. "We're getting granite counter tops."

11-Dec-15
A guy walks in an adult store and asks for an inflatable doll. The guy behind the counter says, "Male or female?" The customer says, "Female" The counter guy asks, "Black or white?" The customer says, "White" The counter guy asks, "Christian or Muslim?" The customer says, "What the hell does religion have to do with it?" The counter guy says, "The Muslim one blows itself up!"

Q. What do you call a Muslim who owns a camel and a goat? A. Bisexual.

Q. How do Muslims practice safe sex? A. They mark the camels that kick.

Q. What do Tehran and Hiroshima have in common? A. Nothing, ...YET.

Q. What do you call a Muslim who owns 6 goats? A. A pimp.

11-Dec-15

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo
Apologies for the language, but ......

12-Dec-15
Headline: Terrorist Bride Of San Bernardino Shooter Might Get An Un-Islamic Burial…

Lead to the story: Obama could find her a corpse man.

12-Dec-15

12-Dec-15
A young guy from North Dakota moves to Florida and goes to a big "everything under one roof" department store looking for a job. The Manager says, "Do you have any sales experience?" The kid says "Yeah. I was a vacuum salesman back in North Dakota."

Well, the boss was unsure, but he liked the kid and figured he'd give him a shot, so he gave him the job.

"You start tomorrow. I'll come down after we close and see how you did."

His first day on the job was rough, but he got through it. After the store was locked up, the boss came down to the sales floor.

"How many customers bought something from you today?" The kid frowns and looks at the floor and mutters, "One". The boss says "Just one?!!? Our sales people average sales to 20 to 30 customers a day.

That will have to change, and soon, if you'd like to continue your employment here. We have very strict standards for our sales force here in Florida. One sale a day might have been acceptable in North Dakota, but you're not on the farm anymore, son."

The kid took his beating, but continued to look at his shoes, so the boss felt kinda bad for chewing him out on his first day. He asked (semi-sarcastically), "So, how much was your one sale for?"

The kid looks up at his boss and says "$101,237.65".

The boss, astonished, says $101,237.65?!? What the heck did you sell?"

The kid says, "Well, first, I sold him some new fish hooks. Then I sold him a new fishing rod to go with his new hooks. Then I asked him where he was going fishing and he said down the coast, so I told him he was going to need a boat, so we went down to the boat department and I sold him a twin engine Chris Craft.

Then he said he didn't think his Honda Civic would pull it, so I took him down to the automotive department and sold him that 4x4 Expedition."

The boss said "A guy came in here to buy a fish hook and you sold him a boat and a TRUCK!?"

The kid said "No, the guy came in here to buy tampons for his wife, and I said, 'Dude, your weekend's shot, you should go fishing

12-Dec-15
ROTFLMAO!!!

12-Dec-15
Little Thelma came home from first grade and told her father what they learned about the history of Valentine's Day.

"Since Valentine's Day is for a Christian saint and we're Jewish," she asks, "Will God get mad at me for giving someone a Valentine?

Thelma's father thought a bit, then said: "No, I don't think God would get mad. Who do you want to give a valentine to?”

"The whole ISIS group," she said.

"Why to them?," her father asked in shock.

"Well," she said, "I thought that if a little American Jewish girl could have enough love to give them a valentine, they might start to think that maybe we're not all bad, and maybe start loving people a little bit. And if other kids saw what I did and then they sent valentines to them, they'd love everyone a lot. And then they'd start going all over the place telling everyone how much they loved them and how they didn't hate anyone anymore.”

Her father's heart swelled and he looked at his daughter with new-found pride. "Thelma, that's the most wonderful thing I've ever heard.”

"I know," Thelma says, "and once that gets them out in the open, the Marines could shoot the hell out of them." _________________________

12-Dec-15

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

12-Dec-15

Shuteye's Link
Now this is funny.

13-Dec-15
Terrorists boarded a flight out of London. One took a window seat and the other sat next to him in the middle seat. Just before take-off, a Royal Marine sat down in the aisle seat.

After take-off the Marine kicked his shoes off, wiggled his toes and was settling in when the Arab in the window seat said, 'I need to get up and get a Coke.''Don't get up,' said the Marine, 'I'm in the aisle seat, 'I'll get it for you.'

As soon as he left one of the Arabs picked up the Marine's shoe and spat in it. When the Marine returned with the Coke, the other Arab said, 'That looks good. I'd really like one too.'

Again, the Marine obligingly went to fetch it. While he was gone the other Arab picked up the Marine's other shoe and spat in it. When the Marine returned they all sat back and enjoyed the flight.

As the plane was landing the Marine slipped his feet into his shoes and knew immediately what had happened. He leaned over and asked his Arab neighbours,

'Why does it have to be this way ... ?'

'How long must this go on ... ?

This fighting between our nations ... ?

This hatred .... ?

This animosity ... ?

This spitting in shoes and p***ing in Cokes .... ?'

13-Dec-15
Al Sharpton reported today that Walt Disney's new film called "Jet Black," the African-American version of "Snow White," has been canceled. All of the 7 dwarfs: Dealer, Stealer, Mugger, Forger, Drive By, Homeboy, and Shank have refused to sing "Hi Ho" because they say it offends black prostitutes. They also say they damn sure have no intention of singing "It's off to work we go.”

13-Dec-15

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

13-Dec-15

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

13-Dec-15

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

13-Dec-15
According to a news report, a certain private school in Washington recently was faced with a unique problem.

A number of 12-year-old girls were beginning to use lipstick and would put it on in the bathroom. That was fine, but after they put on their lipstick they would press their lips to the mirror leaving dozens of little lip prints.

Every night, the maintenance man would remove them and the next day, the girls would put them back.

Finally the principal decided that something had to be done. She called all the girls to the bathroom and met them there with the maintenance man.

She explained that all these lip prints were causing a major problem for the custodian who had to clean the mirrors every night. To demonstrate how difficult it had been to clean the mirrors, she asked the maintenance man to show the girls how much effort was required.

He took out a long-handled squeegee, dipped it in the toilet, and cleaned the mirror with it.

Since then, there have been no lip prints on the mirror.

There are teachers, and then there are educators...

13-Dec-15
A husband and wife are shopping in their local Wal-Mart. The husband picks up a ...case of Miller Lite and puts it in their cart.

'What do you think you're doing?' asks the wife. 'They're on sale, only $10 for 24 cans', he replies. 'Put them back, it's a waste of money', demands the wife, and so he does and they carry on shopping.

A few aisles further on along, the woman picks up a $20 jar of ...face cream and puts it in the basket.

What do you think you're doing?' asks the husband... "It's my face cream. It makes me look beautiful,' replies the wife.

Her husband retorts: 'So does 24 cans of Miller Lite and it's half the price....'

HUSBAND DOWN, AISLE 7 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14-Dec-15
Oh my gosh! You guys posted some good ones over the weekend!!

I'd love to post the "Jet Black" one on FB as I know most of my friends would love it, but I better not....

14-Dec-15

HA/KS's Link
More science than humor, but burning methane bubbles in ice is .....

14-Dec-15

15-Dec-15

15-Dec-15

Shuteye's embedded Photo
Shuteye's embedded Photo

16-Dec-15

Shuteye's embedded Photo
Shuteye's embedded Photo

16-Dec-15
Uniparty approved sponsor:

16-Dec-15

Woods Walker's embedded Photo

16-Dec-15
This should be used as a campaign poster and shared widely:

16-Dec-15

16-Dec-15

16-Dec-15

Oldie but a goodie!

I like the 3rd and 4th ones the best. I have a friend who's an LEO and he first sent them to me.

17-Dec-15

18-Dec-15
Found; reason for English Lit Class

Aha, a Shakespeare admirer! "A rose by any other name......." - Romeo & Juliet Bill

19-Dec-15

The Marine is accustomed to opening doors for a Wookie.

19-Dec-15

20-Dec-15

tonyo6302's embedded Photo
tonyo6302's embedded Photo
A US Marine enters the Catholic Church confessional booth in Jacksonville, NC.

He tells the priest, "Bless me, Father, for I have sinned."

"Last night, I beat the ever-living crap out of a flag burning, cop hating, Obama loving protester."

The priest says, "My son, I am here to forgive your sins, not to discuss your community service."

20-Dec-15

21-Dec-15
Mouse: That looks like those of us put the current GOP leadership in control of the House and Senate so they could "fight for us".

21-Dec-15
A suicide bomber died and went to Paradise, as foretold.

When he arrived there he said to Allah that he was ready to claim his 72 virgins, as promised. Out of curiosity he asked Allah why there were so many virgins in heaven.

Allah regarded him for a moment, then replied, "Actually, the 72 virgins are here in heaven because people like you murdered them before they could experience the pleasure of sex. So you're here to service them. Since they're virgins, they're quite sexually ravenous and, frankly, you'll be on constant, exhausting duty. I shall banish you from Paradise should you fail!"

The bomber responded, "Well, I guess I can live with that. How hard can it be to keep 72 women satisfied for all eternity?"

Allah replied, "Who told you they were women?

21-Dec-15

The latest toy has hit the shops …

A talking Muslim doll. Nobody knows what it says, because no one has the balls to pull the cord.

21-Dec-15
SIMPLE TRUTH 1:

Lovers help each other undress before sex.

However after sex, they always dress on their own.

Simple Truth: In life, no one helps you once you're screwed.

SIMPLE TRUTH 2:

When a lady is pregnant, all her friends touch her stomach and say, "Congrats".

But, none of them touch the man's penis and say, "Good job".

Simple Truth: Some members of a team are never appreciated.

FIVE OTHER SIMPLE TRUTHS:

1. Money cannot buy happiness, but it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes than on a bicycle

2. Forgive your enemy, but remember the asshole's name.

3. If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again.

4. Many people are alive only because it's illegal to kill them.

5. Alcohol does not solve any problems, but then neither does milk.

Bonus Truth: Condoms don't guarantee safe sex.

A friend of mine was wearing one when he was shot by the woman's husband.

21-Dec-15
Via IOTWReport

21-Dec-15
Now that's funny.

21-Dec-15

21-Dec-15

22-Dec-15
Jane and Arlene are outside their nursing home, having a drink and a smoke, when it starts to rain. Jane pulls out a condom, cuts off the end, puts it over her cigarette, and continues smoking. Arlene: What in the hell is that? Jane: A condom. This way my cigarette doesn't get wet. Arlene: Where did you get it? Jane: You can get them at any pharmacy. The next day, Arlene hobbles herself into the local pharmacy and announces to the pharmacist that she wants a box of condoms. The pharmacist, obviously embarrassed, looks at her kind of strangely (she is, after all, over 80 years of age), but very delicately asks what size, texture, brand of condom she prefers. 'Doesn't matter Sonny, as long as it fits on a Camel.' The pharmacist fainted.

22-Dec-15
I took down my Rebel flag (which you can't buy on e-bay any more) and peeled the NRA sticker off the front door.

I disconnected my home alarm system and quit the candy-ass Neighborhood Watch.

I bought two Pakistani flags and put one at each corner of the front yard. Then I purchased the black flag of ISIS (which you can buy on e-bay) and put it in the center of the

Now, the local police, sheriff, FBI, CIA, NSA, Homeland Security, Secret Service and other agencies are all watching the house 24/7.

I've never felt safer and I'm saving $69.95 a month!!

22-Dec-15
Hillary Clinton was sworn in as President. She has disposed of Bill and is spending her nights alone in the White House.

She has waited years for this! The first night the ghost of George Washington appears to her, and Hillary says, ‘How can I best serve my country?’

Washington says, ‘Never tell a lie.’

‘Ouch!’ Says Hillary, ‘I don’t know about that.’

The next night, the ghost of Thomas Jefferson appears!

Hillary says, ‘How can I best serve my country?’

Then Jefferson says, ‘Listen to the people.’

‘Oh! I really, really don’t want to do that.’

On the third night, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln appears!

Hillary says, ‘How can I best serve my country?’

Lincoln says, ‘Go to the theater.’

23-Dec-15

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo
Been posted here before, but it is that time of year.

25-Dec-15

25-Dec-15

KS Flatlander's embedded Photo
KS Flatlander's embedded Photo

28-Dec-15

28-Dec-15

TD's embedded Photo
TD's embedded Photo

28-Dec-15

TD's embedded Photo
TD's embedded Photo

28-Dec-15
TD, I was thinking more along the lines of February to December must be pretty miserable.

29-Dec-15
What really stinks is there is only a couple more days left in Dec......

29-Dec-15
A couple wants to make love but their son is in the house. The only way to pull off a Sunday afternoon "quickie " with their 8-year-old son in the apartment was to send him out on the balcony with a Popsicle and tell him to report on all the neighborhood activities...

"There's a car being towed from the parking lot," he shouted. He began his commentary as his parents put their plan into operation.

"An ambulance just drove by!"

"Looks like the Andersons have company," he called out.

"Matt's riding a new bike!"

"Looks like the Sanders are moving!"

"Jason is on his skate board!"

After a few moments he announced... "The Coopers are having sex. Startled, his mother and dad shot up in bed.

Dad cautiously called out..."How do you know they're having sex?"

"Jimmy Cooper is standing on his balcony with a Popsicle."

29-Dec-15
Position To Pray

Three preachers sat discussing the best positions for prayer, while a telephone repairman worked nearby.

"Kneeling is definitely best," claimed one.

"No," another contended. "I get the best results standing with my hands outstretched to Heaven."

"You're both wrong," the third insisted. "The most effective prayer position is lying prostrate, face down on the floor."

The repairman could contain himself no longer. "Gentlemen," he interrupted, "the best praying I ever did was hanging upside down from a telephone pole."

29-Dec-15
Don't force children to pray!

At dinner, little Johnny was asked to lead the prayer. "But I don't know how to pray," he replied. “Just pray for your family, friends and neighbors, the poor, etc.," said his father. "Okay”, the boy said". "Dear Lord,... Thank you for our visitors and their children, who finished all my cookies and ice cream. Bless them so they won't come again. Forgive our neighbor's son, who removed my sister's clothes and wrestled with her on her bed. This coming Christmas, please send clothes to all those poor naked ladies on my Daddy's Blackberry. And provide shelter for the homeless man who uses Mom's room when Daddy is at work. AMEN" Dinner was cancelled.

29-Dec-15
THESE ARE ACTUAL COMPLAINTS RECEIVED BY "THOMAS COOK VACATIONS" FROM DISSATISFIED CUSTOMERS:

1. "They should not allow topless sunbathing on the beach. It was very distracting for my husband who just wanted to relax."

2. "On my holiday to Goa in India, I was disgusted to find that almost every restaurant served curry. I don't like spicy food."

3. "We went on holiday to Spain and had a problem with the taxi drivers as they were all Spanish."

4. "We booked an excursion to a water park but no-one told us we had to bring our own swimsuits and towels. We assumed it would be included in the price."

5. "The beach was too sandy. We had to clean everything when we returned to our room."

6. "We found the sand was not like the sand in the brochure. Your brochure shows the sand as white but it was more yellow."

7. "It's lazy of the local shopkeepers in Puerto Vallartato close in the afternoons. I often needed to buy things during 'siesta' time -- this should be banned."

8. "No-one told us there would be fish in the water. The children were scared."

9. "Although the brochure said that there was a fully equipped kitchen, there was no egg-slicer in the drawers."

10. "I think it should be explained in the brochure that the local convenience store does not sell proper biscuits like custard creams or ginger nuts."

11. "The roads were uneven and bumpy, so we could not read the local guide book during the bus ride to the resort. Because of this, we were unaware of many things that would have made our holiday more fun."

12. "It took us nine hours to fly home from Jamaica to England. It took the Americans only three hours to get home. This seems unfair."

13. "I compared the size of our one-bedroom suite to our friends' three-bedroom and ours was significantly smaller."

14. "The brochure stated: 'No hairdressers at the resort.' We're trainee hairdressers and we think they knew and made us wait longer for service."

15. "When we were in Spain, there were too many Spanish people there. The receptionist spoke Spanish, the food was Spanish. No one told us that there would be so many foreigners."

16. "We had to line up outside to catch the boat and there was no air-conditioning."

17. "It is your duty as a tour operator to advise us of noisy or unruly guests before we travel."

18. "I was bitten by a mosquito. The brochure did not mention mosquitoes."

19. "My fiancée and I requested twin-beds when we booked, but instead we were placed in a room with a king bed. We now hold you responsible and want to be re-reimbursed for the fact that I became pregnant. This would not have happened if you had put us in the room that we booked."

29-Dec-15
HA/KS and those people vote. That was hilarious. My wife would be upset too if I wanted to relax and women were running around with their boobies hanging out in the open.

30-Dec-15
Q......What's better than flowers on your piano?

A....Tulips on your organ. [bada-boom/rimshot]

30-Dec-15

30-Dec-15

30-Dec-15
Fortune's Real-Life Courtroom Quote #3:

Q: When he went, had you gone and had she, if she wanted to and were able, for the time being excluding all the restraints on her not to go, gone also, would he have brought you, meaning you and she, with him to the station?

MR. BROOKS: Objection. That question should be taken out and shot.

30-Dec-15

Shuteye's embedded Photo
Shuteye's embedded Photo

30-Dec-15
"When he went, had you gone and had she, if she wanted to and were able, for the time being excluding all the restraints on her not to go, gone also, would he have brought you, meaning you and she, with him to the station?"

This sounds like one of Hillary's responses to the question...

"What are your specific accomplishments as Secretary of State?"

30-Dec-15
From IOTWReport:

It all makes sense now… s Gay marriage and marijuana both being legalized –

Leviticus 20:13 – “If a man lays with another man, he should be stoned”.

– we’ve just been interpreting it wrong all these years.

31-Dec-15
That would be just like the menstrual cycle is referenced in the bible also, and right at Christmas time in fact.

"...and Mary rode Joseph's ass all the way to Bethelhem...."

31-Dec-15

Shuteye's Link
Good musicians and the girls sound like they are from the 20's.

31-Dec-15
"A young man with his pants hanging half off his rear, two gold front teeth, and a half inch thick gold chain around his neck, walked into the local welfare office to pick up his check.

He marched up to the counter and said, "Hi. You know, I just HATE drawing welfare. I'd really rather have a job. I don't like taking advantage of the system, getting something for nothing."

The social worker behind the counter said "Your timing is excellent. We just got a job opening from a very wealthy old man who wants a chauffeur and bodyguard for his beautiful daughter. You'll have to drive around in his 2014 Mercedes-Benz CL, and he will supply all of your clothes."

"Because of the long hours, meals will be provided. You'll also be expected to escort the daughter on her overseas holiday trips. This is rather awkward to say, but you will also have, as part of your job, the assignment to satisfy her sexual urges as the daughter is in her mid-20's and has a rather strong sex drive."

The guy, just plain wide-eyed, said, "You're bull-shittin' me!" The social worker said, "Yeah, well . . . You started it . . . . “

31-Dec-15

Shuteye's embedded Photo
Shuteye's embedded Photo

31-Dec-15
Two Rednecks, Jim and Dan , are sitting at their favorite bar, drinking beer. Jim turns to Dan and says, "You know, I'm tired of going through life without an education. Tomorrow I think I'll go to the Community College and sign up for some classes."

Dan thinks it's a good idea, and the two leave.

The next day, Jim goes down to the college and meets Dean of Admissions, who signs him up for the four basic classes: Math, English, history, and Logic.

"Logic?" Jim says. "What's that?"

The dean says, "I'll give you an example. Do you own a weed eater?"

"Yeah."

"Then logically speaking, because you own a weed eater, I think that you would have a yard."

"That's true, I do have a yard."

"I'm not done," the dean says. "Because you have a yard, I think logically that you would have a house."

"Yes, I do have a house."

"And because you have a house, I think that you might logically have a family."

"Yes, I have a family."

"I'm not done yet. Because you have a family, then logically you must have a wife. And because you have a wife, then logic tells me you must be a heterosexual."

"I am a heterosexual. That's amazing, you were able to find out all of that because I have a weed eater."

Excited to take the class now, Jim shakes the Dean's hand and leaves to go meet Dan at the bar. He tells Dan about his classes, how he is signed up for Math, English, History, and Logic.

"Logic?" Dan says, "What's that?"

Jim says, "I'll give you an example. Do you have a weed eater?"

"No."

"Then you're a queer."

• Sitka Gear