Anony Mouse 18-Jan-16
HA/KS 18-Jan-16
Anony Mouse 18-Jan-16
Shuteye 18-Jan-16
Anony Mouse 18-Jan-16
Shuteye 19-Jan-16
sleepyhunter 19-Jan-16
19-Nov-15
Scanning the news today, there were a number of articles dealing with Muslim Terrorism and this country. We have Obama ignoring Constitution, law and just plain common sense bound and determined to bring any Islamist into this country at tax payer expense. Hillary and the rest of the proregressive left wanting to greet and hug and hug and love every potential jihadist they can get onto the voting polls.

Well, here's a thread just to collect the potentials that are the outcome of rampant rabid obamunism:

TSA Says 73 Employees Were on Terror Watch List

Looking forward to flying these holidays?

FBI CONFIRMS: EXCLUSIVE—6 MEN FROM PAKISTAN, AFGHANISTAN BUSTED ILLEGALLY ENTERING ARIZONA FROM MEXICO

I carry regularly, but now have a couple extra magazines with me. How about you?

19-Nov-15
I live in Illinois, which as you all know was the last state in the union to get concealed carry. To get a CCW, you need to take a course, pay several hundred dollars, etc.

Up until now, my attitude has been that while I wouldn't mind having a CCW, 99% of all the places that I work at and go to are extremely very low risk for crime so I haven't gotten one yet.

But that's changing. An ISIS attack here that may kill many 100's, if not 1000's of Americans isn't a matter of "if", but "when'. Obama and the rest of a-holes in the Democrat Party are seeing to that.

Those Muslim lunatics need to be shown that when they come here to make war on us, they are making a HUGE mistake. And WE must do it ourselves, because our government will NOT protect us. They are in fact doing just the opposite.

We are becoming a country of no laws, and no security.

19-Nov-15
My GI issue .45 is on me at all times now... One mag in the gun and two in reserve! Bring it dirt bags!

19-Nov-15

HA/KS's Link
At least the president is staying informed:

Obama Won’t Read Intelligence on Groups He Doesn’t Consider Terrorists

“I have talked to people who have worked in the Obama administration who firmly believe he has made up his mind. I would say closed his mind, they say, to their intelligence that they’ve tried to bring him about various groups that he does not consider terrorists, even if they are on the U.S. list of designated terrorists. He has his own ideas, and there are those who’ve known him a long time who say this dates back to law school. "

19-Nov-15
Hackbow...I have often carried my 54" Shrew under my overcoat. Still haven't participated in a drive by shafting ;o)

19-Nov-15
I carry but with one eight shot mag. Have more but normally don't figure I need more than eight shots. Times are changing though, I may need to carry a spare.

20-Nov-15
Working in NYC I know we will most likely get hit again. Impossible to carry in NYC so I'm a sitting duck. At Penn Station we have cops and the National Guard to "protect" us. Some observations over the years:

1. They always bunch up talking to each other. One guy with a gun could easily take out five of them standing in the group.

2. Walking behind a National Guardsman it looked to me that the pistol magazine was empty since the pistol butt was hollow and I couldn't see any rounds. I'm not big on firearms so I could be mistaken but I don't think so.

20-Nov-15
Well the whole butt wasn't hallow but there was about half open. I'm assuming this is so you can easily check to see how many rounds are left in the magazine without ejecting it.

20-Nov-15
It's not only our unsecured borders that have allowed potential terrorists entry, nor Obama and his proregressive allies that are promoting importation of even more enemies of freedom...we now have to face the enablers and promoters of in-your-face sharia:

(just a few stories from today)

“Allah’s On The Way”: Middle School Students Forced To Sing Ode To Islam In Social Studies Class…

John Kerry Declares Victory Over Al Qaeda, “Neutralized As An Effective Force”….

Jr High School Teacher Asks Students To Make A ‘Join ISIS’ Propaganda Poster For School Assignment…

Hillary Clinton: Muslims “Have Nothing To Do With Terrorism”

21-Nov-15

22-Nov-15
My brother was getting on a Nuclear sub in Virginia and he noted that the personnel guarding the sub did not have magazines in their sidearms. My brother put electronic equipment on the Subs for the Navy.

22-Nov-15
And I know my brother knows about handguns he was state champ years ago the same year his wife was female state champ. That was silhoutte shooting and I have seen my sister in law hitting a ram at 200 yards with a 44 mag. shooting off hand.

22-Nov-15
Reuters says Syrians with fake passports found in St Maartens, and in Honduras

22-Nov-15
Whaaa??? NO WAY! Obama himself said that we have no more to fear from the refugees than we do regular tourists.

See? Obama's reassurance should make all of us rest easier.

23-Nov-15
Anyone's side arms won't do much good against a bomb. All this testosterone has absolutely no base in reality.

23-Nov-15
Kathi:

A bomb is delivered and controlled by men. Hence, a firearm may be useful, or it may not. It would have been useful against the people killing folks with firearms in the theater, or a hotel. One thing is certain: not having a firearm is not helpful in either scenario.

23-Nov-15
Kathi - "All this testosterone has absolutely no base in reality."

Does Bowsite have an official motto?

23-Nov-15
LOL!!

True, a firearm has very little use against a bomb, but if they are using guns...... Some things you can plan for, some things you can't!

And yes, I have started carrying an extra mag in my pocket!

23-Nov-15

Woods Walker's embedded Photo
Woods Walker's embedded Photo
Oh for cripes sake...JUST START THE BOMBING ALEADY!!!

Then we don't have to put "boots on the ground"....because there'll be no ground.

23-Nov-15

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

23-Nov-15
Kathi - "All this testosterone has absolutely no base in reality." Does Bowsite have an official motto?

It does now.

23-Nov-15
too funny !!!

23-Nov-15
Kevin..My point was..youse guys was talking about extra mags...and bombs are going off..Apples and oranges..so to speak.

24-Nov-15
It is only a matter of time...

SEN. SESSIONS REVEALS 15 REFUGEE JIHADIS, HOPES TO SHRINK OBAMA’S 2016 REFUGEE BUDGET

Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-AL)is out with a list of 15 vetted refugees who quickly joined jihad plots to attack the United States.

He’s spotlighting the refugees-turned-jihadis because he’s trying to prod GOP leaders into halting Congress’ normal practice of giving the president huge leeway to import foreign migrants and refugees into the United States.

This year, Obama is promising to bring in an extra 10,000 low-skill, potentially difficult-to-integrate Syrian migrants into the United States. Sessions and other critics fear he’ll use his many powers — and Congress’ autopilot funding for refugee programs — to bring in far more than 10,000 migrants.

In fact, from 2010 to 2015, Obama has allowed more than 200,000 low-skill migrants from Central American to enter the United States, and then disappear into the nation’s growing population of at least 11 million illegal immigrants.

Obama says the new refugees will be vetted. But top security officials say the Syrians can’t be vetted because the U.S doesn’t know what they were doing in Syria before they applied for refugee status.

Besides, many of the jihad attempts in the United States are launched by the children of Muslim refugees and migrants. That list include the two Chechen brothers who bombed the Boston Marathon, and Anwar al-Awlaki who was killed by a U.S missile strike when he fled to Yemen after the 9/11 atrocity. That means the Americans’ federal government is actively importing national-security problems that will eventually cost billions of dollars to manage, but cannot be eliminated.

Congressional leaders will set funding levels, and possible curbs, during the December appropriations debate.

The new — but incomplete — list of refugees-turned-jihadis include:

List continued at link.

25-Nov-15
Let's see....if you had to make one common trait that ALL jihadis have what would it be?

Are they Catholic? No....

Jewish? Uh uh...

Mormon? Nope...

Baptists? Can't be, they dance.

Let's see........MUSLIM!!!

Now, that wasn't so had to figure out now, was it? Of course not.

25-Nov-15
Armed militias and concealed carry: It is Lexington and Concord time

by LAWRENCE SELLIN, PHD November 24, 2015

It is now clear that the US Government, for the most part is unable and, in some cases, refuses to protect Americans from external and internal threats to our security, whether that be through unregulated immigration, an impotent ISIS policy or the disarming of law-abiding citizens.

Under the Obama Administration's leadership, elements of the radical left such as Black Lives Matter have joined forces with the Islamist-supporting groups the Islamic Society of North America (ISNA), the U.S. Muslim Brotherhood and the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) and funded by Michael Bloomberg's Everytown for Gun Safety, George Soros' Center for American Progress and the Joyce Foundation, a group that funds gun control efforts.

While the Islamist groups want to render us defenseless against jihad in America, the political left wants to make us vulnerable to government tyranny.

Sebastian and Katherine Gorka, experts on counterinsurgency and counterterrorism, noted, in a recent 20-month period, 74 adults and eight minors have been interdicted by law enforcement for connections to ISIS, including four killed on US soil. These numbers translate to a 300 percent increase in terrorist arrests in the United States compared to the average monthly arrests of al Qaeda suspects since the 9/11 attacks of 2001. FBI Director James Comey has already testified that there are up to 900 terror-related investigations going on in every state in the union.

Of all those intercepted, almost half (48 percent) were planning to leave the country and fight for Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi and ISIS in the Middle East. Another 19 percent were arrested for being facilitators, the talent-spotters who weren't going to fight themselves, but who identified potential jihadi recruits and eventually provided assistance for them to be "deployed" as terrorist operatives. The majority of the remaining ISIS suspects, a full 28 percent - or almost a third of all those arrested in the United States - weren't secondary facilitators or had any intention of leaving the United States to fight for ISIS in Iraq or Syria. These people had decided that the most effective way for them to serve Allah and ISIS leader Abu Bakr would be to kill Americans on US soil...

Continued at link

25-Nov-15
Obama GORBAL warming alert: travel warnings!

From Pam Geller:

LISTEN: SHOCKING AUDIO of Mass Shooting in Bataclan Music Hall in Paris Jihad

Listen to the sheer horror of what went on in the music hall. It puts in perspective Obama’s (and the left’s) cold-blooded denial of the jihad threat. In the wake of the Paris jihad slaughter, Obama is focusing on “climate change” and on bringing the jihadists here to America. Carrying water for the most extreme and barbaric ideology on the face of the earth is just as depraved as the jihadists.

*Warning*

27-Nov-15
List of Refugee Jihadis Secretly Arrested in America

Obama’s immigration jihad to expedite Muslim refugees from jihad wars has gone into high gear in the wake of the Paris Islamic attacks.

Mind you, there was no urgency for the hundreds of thousands of Christians who were subsequently slaughtered by devout Muslims in their war to impose Islam across Syria, Iraq, Lebanon etc. At the end of 2011, the international arm of my organization, SION, called for emergency asylum for Christians and religious minorities trying to escape Islamic supremacists genocide. Nothing was done. Obama stood by while wholesale slaughter took place.

Now he wants to bring the perps of genocide.

Obama deceitfully accuses the GOP of giving refugees a “religious test.” It was the jihadists that gave the victims a “religious test,” Mr. President, not the GOP.

The Boston jihad marathon bombers are the most obvious “refugee” murderers in the cause of Allah. Here area few more : (continued at link)

28-Nov-15
I`m buying a biometric gun box for the truck. ( I live in California ).

04-Dec-15
WRT Obama's Promise of Vetting:

So They Finally Did the Vetting of Tashfeen Malik, and It Turns Out the Address She Gave Is Fake, and She's Connected to Pakistan' Most Notorious Radical Mosque

Rigorous vetting.

From the link:

"She was connected to the "Red Mosque" in Pakistan.

The woman who took part in the ISIS-inspired San Bernardino massacre is linked to her native country's most notorious radical mosque, American officials believe.

Sources have told Daily Mail Online that US officials handed over information to their Pakistani counterparts about links between Tashfeen Malik and the Red Mosque in Islamabad.

The mosque is infamous for its links to violence and authorities in Pakistan are now considering taking action against its preacher, Maulana Abdul Aziz, after the disclosures by US officials..."

But then OPRESS™ member C-BS reports:

NEW: Shooting suspect Tashfeen Malik passed DHS counterterrorism screening as part of her vetting for K-1 visa

By the way, a "news agency" which supports ISIS says the attacks were carried out on behalf of ISIS.

Read the entire piece and BMB.

05-Dec-15
A few more stories from around the US to make us all feel safer under the Obama administration's effort to protect us from gorbal warming:

Middle Eastern Men Arrested At Mexican Border With “Metal Cylinders”

Five young Middle Eastern men were apprehended by the U.S. Border Patrol this week in an Arizona town situated about 30 miles from the Mexican border, law enforcement and other sources told Judicial Watch.

Border Patrol agents spotted the men crossing a ranch property in the vicinity of Amado, which is located about 35 miles south of Tucson and has a population of 275.

Two of the Middle Eastern men were carrying stainless steel cylinders in backpacks, JW’s sources say, alarming Border Patrol officials enough to call the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) for backup.

A multitude of federal agents descended on the property and the two men carrying the cylinders were believed to be taken into custody by the FBI. (continued at link)

72 Department of Homeland Security Employees On Terrorist Watchlist

From link:

"Back in August, we did an investigation—the inspector General did—of the Department of Homeland Security, and they had 72 individuals that were on the terrorist watch list that were actually working at the Department of Homeland Security. The director had to resign because of that. Then we went further and did and eight-airport investigation. We had staffers go into eight different airports to test the department of homeland security screening process at major airports. They had a 95 percent failure rate. We had folks—this was a testing exercise, so we had folks going in there with guns on their ankles, and other weapons on their persons, and there was a 95 percent failure rate..."

Still feeling safe?

Cruz: CA Attacker Passed ‘Exact Same Vetting’ Being Proposed for Refugees, Obama ‘Apologist’ for Terror

(video referenced at link)

Texas Senator and Republican presidential candidate Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) said that the vetting for San Bernardino attacker Tashfeen Malik “is the exact same vetting they are proposing to do for these Syrian Muslim refugees” and President Obama “acts as an apologist for radical Islamic terrorists” on Saturday’s “Fox & Friends” on the Fox News Channel.

Cruz said, [relevant remarks begin around 1:50] “we know, for example, that the wife of one of the jihadists in San Bernardino came on a so-called fiancé visa. Well, the vetting that the administration did to her is the exact same vetting they are proposing to do for these Syrian Muslim refugees. And the vetting didn’t catch obvious errors. Like, she had on her application a made up address. But, apparently they didn’t catch that. And yet, this president is telling us we can bring tens of thousands of refugees from Syria, when we know ISIS wants to infiltrate those refugees and carry out acts of jihad here at home.” He further argued, “it’s this political correctness that prevents them from being serious about keeping the American people safe, and the world’s too dangerous for that.”

Cruz added, “Well, look, this is a president who tragically acts as an apologist for radical Islamic terrorists. He gives explanations and justifications. His Secretary of State, John Kerry, said the Charlie Hebdo terrorist attack in Paris was understandable. You can understand the rationale. We shouldn’t be giving excuses. … Unfortunately, it’s even worse than that. Not only does the administration not acknowledge, much less effectively fight radical Islamic terrorism, but their immediate reaction in the face of a terror attack, is to go after the constitutional rights to keep and bear arms of law-abiding citizens. You know, I’m in Iowa today, yesterday, we held a rally for the Second Amendment we launched our national Second Amendment coalition, over 24,000 people nationwide, and I got to say, a lot of folks in the mainstream media, a lot of Democrats were saying how insensitive to talk about the Second Amendment at a time like this. Let me tell you, I’m not interested in being sensitive to Islamic terrorists. And you don’t stop the bad guys by taking away our guns. You stop the bad guys by using our guns.”

05-Dec-15
Obama’s New ISIS Czar Has Ties to Islamic Terror

Obama has helped ISIS along at every step of its existence, creating the vacuum it filled by prematurely withdrawing US troops from Iraq, arming it, pulling punches in politically required token strikes against it. But is he actually on the side of Islamic terror? A new appointment helps answer the question:

A radical foreign policy adviser fired by President Obama years ago for meeting with the Palestinian terrorist group Hamas is back as the administration’s new czar in charge of countering the Islamic State of Iraq and Greater Syria (ISIS).

The White House downplayed the new appointment by burying it deep in a press briefing delivered at a Paris hotel during the recent climate summit. “The President recently elevated Rob Malley, the NSC [National Security Council] Coordinator for the Middle East and North Africa, to serve now as the Senior Advisor to the President for the Counter-ISIL Campaign in Iraq and Syria,” White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest said during the briefing at the Marriott Rive Gauche Hotel and Conference Center.

Why downplay it? At this point Obama knows our political class doesn’t have the guts to remove him from power, or he wouldn’t poke sticks in the eye of everyone who knows what’s going on with over-the-top appointments like this.

Judicial Watch wrote about Malley last year when Obama made him the senior director at the NSC even though the president had dumped him as a foreign policy adviser for meeting with and having regular contact with Hamas, long classified a terrorist organization by the U.S. State Department. …

Over the years [Malley] has published a number of newspaper opinion pieces urging the United States to reach out and negotiate with terrorist enemies like Hamas, Hezbollah and Muqtada al-Sadr. A website that documents the networks and agendas of the political left offers details about Malley’s scary past and provides links to the egregious articles he’s published, including several co-written with Hussein Agha, a former adviser to [infamous terrorist Yasser] Arafat.

This sums up his qualifications to negotiate with ISIS on behalf of the Obama Administration:

Malley grew up in France and his Egyptian-born father was a key figure in Egypt’s communist party and a close friend of Arafat’s.

Fmr. FBI Counterterrorism Agent: ‘Vast Majority’ of US Mosques/Islamic Centers Part of ‘Jihadi Network’

BigGovernment– On Friday’s Breitbart News Daily (6AM-9AM EST) on Sirius XM Patriot channel 125, former FBI counter-terrorism Special Agent John Guandolo argued that the “vast majority” of the 2,200 Islamic organizations, centers, and mosques in the United States are a part of a broader “Jihadi network” intent on imposing Sharia Law in America.

Guandolo told host and Breitbart News Executive Chairman Stephen K. Bannon that the San Bernardino terrorist, the UC Merced stabber, the Chattanooga shooter, and the Boston Bombers can all be traced back to such Islamic Centers where “they were supported and trained.”

Guandolo said that the San Bernardino terrorists attended the Islamic Center of Riverside, which he said was a “a Muslim Brotherhood Center.” He noted that the Boston Bombers attended the Islamic Society of Boston, which he said was a subsidiary of the Islamic Society of North America that was founded by an al-Qaeda guy who used to advise former President Bill Clinton and former Vice President Al Gore and is now in prison. Read More

06-Dec-15
Vetting System No Match For Taqiyya As Terrorist Penetrates U.S. To Kill 14 And Wound 21…

Hijrah, a migration to Islamize a new land.

Via The Inquisitr:

The much-touted “rigorous” vetting system in the United States allowed a Pakistani female jihadist to enter the country in July, 2014, and participate in a bloodletting on December 2, 2015, that took away the lives of 14 Americans while injuring 21 others. U.S. President Barack Obama jumped on the chance to blame faulty gun-control, skirting the real issue of a vetting system easily circumvented by taqiyya, an Islamist method of deceit by dissimulation to breach the defenses of unbelievers.

Having entered the U.S. with a fiancée visa bearing a fake address, Tashfeen Malik, 27, a Pakistani national, and her husband, Syed Farook, 28, a U.S. citizen, were killed by police after the Inland Regional Center shooting in San Bernardino, California. She had come from Saudi Arabia to California, where they were married in Riverside, close to San Bernardino, on August 16, 2014, and she was granted her green card in July, 2015, after passing the Department of Homeland Security vetting system.

The terrorist couple who slipped through the cracks of the U.S. vetting system died in a firefight with police on a San Bernardino residential street about four and a half hours after they sprayed a Christmas party with bullets in the town. The gathering was at a banquet for the county health department, where Farook was an employee. Many of the innocent people killed and wounded were his co-workers. Cops followed a lead pointing to the terrorists in a Redlands home approximately 15 minutes away from San Bernardino, and commenced a high-speed chase until the couple in their black Ford SUV stopped for the final showdown. A police recovery team inside the Redlands home uncovered an armory of 12 pipe bombs, IED-making tools, explosives, and some 4,500 bullets. According to the New York Times, the vetting of Malik through a system with two rounds of criminal and national security background checks gave her a “fiancée visa” and, subsequently, a resident green card to live and work in the United States.

A federal official asserted on Friday that no negative information came up about the Pakistani woman as she went through the vetting. When it came to light that Malik had used an assumed name to pledge allegiance to the Islamic State (I.S.I.S.) and its leader in a Facebook post before the Wednesday massacre, the Federal Bureau of Investigation announced that they would study how she beat the system.

Vetting for terrorist infiltrators among the asylum seekers going through a proven system is on review. Judging by instances of terror attacks in Europe, the Middle East, and the U.S., it would only take one or two jihadists camouflaged by human shields to bring serious harm to the citizenry of the host country.

Keep reading…

06-Dec-15
Another from Weasel Zippers:

San Bernardino Terrorist Syed Farook Was In Contact With Known ISIS Recruiter, Connected To Garland Attack

(video with details: http://video.foxnews.com/v/4648570260001/possible-link-between-calif-shooters-and-isis-recruiter/?intcmp=hpbt1#sp=show-clips)

Syed Farook was in contact for at least the past couple of months with Mohammed Hassan who was also in contact with the Garland shooters. FBI has identified him as an ISIS recruiter. I guess they can give up on the no connection to international terrorism nonsense now.

The people survived in Garland because there was law enforcement on site with guns at the ready.

Tonight it looks like our President is going to propose how to disarm us in the face of this threat.

08-Dec-15
Obama: I’ve Confronted “Evolving Threat” Of Terror “Each Morning” “For 7 Years” In Intel Briefings. But He Missed More Than Half, Ignored Those He Heard And Regime Cooked Reports

Last night during President Obama’s speech on terrorism, he made this comment that I heard and couldn’t let pass.

“For seven years, I’ve confronted this evolving threat each morning in my intelligence briefing.”

This seemed a conscious effort to slip in a transparent lie, to say how attentive he has been.

And yet, he hasn’t.

A new Government Accountability Institute (GAI) report reveals that President Barack Obama has attended only 42.1% of his daily intelligence briefings (known officially as the Presidential Daily Brief, or PDB) in the 2,079 days of his presidency through September 29, 2014.

Not to mention, that he not only appears to have ignored reports he did hear, but that he and/or his regime consciously tried to tamp down the nature of the threat, to be consistent with the regime theme that ISIS was not threat or was ‘contained’.

And this:

More than 50 intelligence analysts working out of the U.S. military’s Central Command have formally complained that their reports on ISIS and al Qaeda’s branch in Syria were being inappropriately altered by senior officials, The Daily Beast has learned.

08-Dec-15
Today's response to any proposal to address the close relationship between Islam and terror, most of the proregressive media, obamunists and apologists of radical Islam promote the following meme:

…”if you aren’t nice to moderate Muslims they’ll stop being moderate and murder you”..

08-Dec-15
Ah...those gun free zones.

SAN BERNARDINO SHOOTER VISITED 11 SCHOOL CAFETERIAS

San Bernardino school officials have revealed that due to his job as a San Bernardino County health inspector, terrorist Syed Rizwan Farook inspected eleven school sites in the county for months before he massacred 14 people and wounded 21 others last week.

Less than 24 hours before the massacre, San Bernardino City Unified School District officials discovered that Farook visited one site only two months before the shootings.

Linda Bardere, a spokeswoman for the district, told Southern California Public Radio that after the shooting occurred, district officials asked the San Manuel Band of Mission Indians for permission to use their bomb-sniffing dogs to inspect the kitchen and pool areas at Arroyo Valley High School, where Farook had inspected the areas within the last two months.

(continued)

08-Dec-15
ISIS is here and being abetted not only by Obama and the proregressive obamunists, but also by the eGoP who would rather attack Trump than deal with the real issue of Islamic terrorists in this country.

Shooting targets, GoPro packaging, hammer and ‘vise grips’ found in car of San Bernardino jihadi’s MOTHER

From link:

EXCLUSIVE: Shooting targets, GoPro packaging, hammer and ‘vise grips’ found by FBI in car belonging to San Bernardino shooter’s MOTHER

Car registered to Rafia Farook was searched by FBI agents after her son and daughter-in-law massacred 14 last Wednesday

She lived in same house as where the couple amassed thousands of rounds of ammo and built pipe bombs

FBI agents raided Lexus registered in her name and seized list of items, including packaging for GoPro

Unclear what happened to camera as law enforcement say one was not used in course of mass murderers by ISIS-inspired husband and wife

Rafia Farook has not been charged but attorney-general has said her possible knowledge or involvement is being looked at ‘very closely’

The family’s lawyer says mother did not know her son was planning atrocity

DUH? She lived in a home filled with pipe bombs and had no knowledge...they must have been made as party favors for next ramadamadingdong.

Still feeling safe?

08-Dec-15

Anony Mouse's Link

08-Dec-15
I'm thinking that maybe there are a couple of Presidential candidates who actually understand that we are at war with Islam and that they are here.

The others are more willing to bow to the goddess of political correctness and continue to believe that Islam is a religion of peace and if we submit to them, we can pay the jiza of our freedom.

More On The Scanner Traffic Indicating Syed Farook Was Being Looked At By Police The Week Before Attack…

Two days ago, we ran the story that scanner traffic revealed Syed Farook may have had contact with the police the week before the San Bernardino attack. Here is the exchange on the scanner. The language indicating they were ‘trying to INV’, which I assume is investigate, indicate something more than just a random stop, that someone may have been trying to investigate him.

Via Weekly Standard:

Federal and local authorities have insisted that neither of the attackers had aroused suspicion before the assault earlier this month and that both Syed Farook and his wife, Tashfeen Malik, were unknown to law enforcement and US intelligence. But conversations between law enforcement officials in the hours after the shootings leave a different impression.

Farook is first identified by name at approximately 11:40am local time, just a half hour after the shooting began. The information came from a county worker, who noted that Farook had been acting nervous and left the holiday party twenty minutes before the shooting began.

Story continues below

In a subsequent exchange at approximately 12:08pm the dispatcher addresses an officer nicknamed “Trav” upon hearing “Syed Farook.” She says: “Reference that name, I believe one of the [garbled] was working that name up for something last week. I’ll have to check.”

In a second exchange shortly after 12:20, another officer says of Farook: “I just got some info from that LAPD that they have information on one of your suspects. I heard that somebody was trying to INV that guy. Can you find out who I can give this information to?”

A third exchange, two minutes later, follows:

Officer 2: [garbled] I had received a call [garbled] that had some information that they had ran the guy or something last week and I was going to give it to your intel guys.

Officer 1: Okay, that’s what I was trying to get you to. If you’re at the mobile command – uh, what’s your 20?

08-Dec-15
FBI Questioning Neighbor Of San Bernardino Terrorists From Whom They Got Guns, Neighbor Also Muslim

The WaPo article is titled ‘Both San Bernardino attackers pledged allegiance to the Islamic State’ because the Facebook post says ‘we pledge’. Who says the ‘we’ only applies to two people?

Via WaPo:

Federal authorities believe the Facebook posting from one of the attackers who killed 14 people here last week was made on behalf of both shooters, according to several senior U.S. law enforcement officials.

The Facebook posting said, “We pledge allegiance” to the leader of the Islamic State, using the name Khalifah Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi Al Qurashi, the emir of the self-proclaimed Islamic State. Some of the text in the posting appeared to be garbled, one official said.[…]

The neighbor, Enrique Marquez, legally purchased the rifles — semiautomatic AR-15s manufactured by DPMS and Smith & Wesson — in California, officials say. The FBI is still investigating whether Marquez sold these rifles to Farook, his former neighbor, according to the officials.

It is unclear when Farook obtained them, said the officials, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss an ongoing investigation.

Marquez, who works as a security guard at Walmart and had lived next door to the Farook family for years, could become a subject of the investigation depending on what the FBI learns, one official said. […]

Marquez checked himself into a mental health facility Friday. Authorities said he has since checked out and been questioned by the FBI, which is interested in learning about the guns he provided as well as whether he had any knowledge of the plot. The FBI is also investigating whether Marquez and Farook had talked about getting into “badness,” said another of the officials.

Reports on Monday suggested that Marquez and Farook may have had another connection in addition to being neighbors. An official with the Islamic Center of Corona-Norco, in Corona, Calif., the mosque Syed Farook’s brother Raheel regularly attended, said that he believed Marquez periodically attended the center in the past.

Yousuf Bhaghani, a senior official at the center, said in an interview Tuesday that he had not interacted with Marquez himself, but that other members he had spoken with said they recalled Marquez occasionally praying at the mosque four or five years ago.

Those who interacted with Marquez described him as a “decent person,” Bhaghani said. “They didn’t see anything which caused alarm.”

Enrique Marquez may well be Filipino or of Filipino descent, as the license plate on his car says ‘Pinnay’, which is slang for Filipino, and would fit the Spanish sounding name, with the Asian look.

08-Dec-15
FBI Counterterrorism Agent Confirms: Virtually No Help From Muslim Community Since 9/11

There are no moderate Muslims. Islam is incompatible with our Constitution, our country and the majority of its citizens.

08-Dec-15
Yep, but let's bring more Muslims into America unimpeded cry the ever Rino loving Trumpophobes...

forWARD!

09-Dec-15
Jack, "A new Government Accountability Institute (GAI) report reveals that President Barack Obama has attended only 42.1% of his daily intelligence briefings (known officially as the Presidential Daily Brief, or PDB) in the 2,079 days of his presidency through September 29, 2014.

Not to mention, that he not only appears to have ignored reports he did hear, but that he and/or his regime consciously tried to tamp down the nature of the threat, to be consistent with the regime theme that ISIS was not threat or was ‘contained’."

To add...numerous times Obama has stated that he "heard it on the news." Really makes you feel safe huh?

09-Dec-15
C'mon Kath, it interfered with his golf. And I think I'd rather have the SOB out playing golf than doing his version of "leading" us. So far that hasn't worked out real well!!!

10-Dec-15
"There are no moderate Muslims. Islam is incompatible with our Constitution, our country and the majority of its citizens."

I agree completely.

10-Dec-15
ANYTIME you hear a muslim speak just think, "TAQIYYA". And that's all you have to know. Obama has it down perfectly.....

"In both Sunni and Shi'a Islam, taqiya is a form of religious dissimulation, or a legal dispensation whereby a believing individual can deny his faith or commit otherwise illegal or blasphemous acts while they are in fear or at risk of significant persecution."

We don't need Islam in America. Not now, not ever.

11-Dec-15
11-Dec-15
11-Dec-15
U.S. Intel: ISIS May Have Passport Making Machines, Blank Passports

Via ABC:

With the U.S. and other countries on high alert for ISIS attacks, American authorities are warning the terror group’s followers may have infiltrated American borders with authentic-looking passports ISIS has printed itself with its own machines, according to an intelligence report obtained by ABC News.

The 17-page Homeland Security Investigations (HSI) Intelligence Report, issued to law enforcement last week, says ISIS likely has been able to print legitimate-looking Syrian passports since taking over the city of Deir ez-Zour last summer, home to a passport office with “boxes of blank passports” and a passport printing machine. Another passport office was located in Raqqa, Syria, which has long been ISIS’s de facto capital.

“Since more than 17 months [have] passed since Raqqa and Deir ez-Zour fell to ISIS, it is possible that individuals from Syria with passports ‘issued’ in these ISIS controlled cities or who had passport blanks, may have traveled to the U.S.,” the report says.

Keep reading…

Cruz and Trump are crazy islamaphobes?

11-Dec-15
6 Missouri Walmarts Now Report Bulk Cell Phone Purchases – Dozens of Propane Tanks Stolen in KC

12-Dec-15
Make phone calls and grill meat of course!! You...you...racist Islamophobe.

Muslims have some great ways of making BBQ ribs, right?

12-Dec-15
They should try pork chops and see how wrong they have been.

12-Dec-15
Pork chops.....MMMMMMMMMMM!!!

God did indeed have a good day when He created the pig!

15-Dec-15
Obama...Clinton...Rubio...and a bunch of the GoP wannabee's all want to bring more muslims in from the terrorism center of the world.

And the assurance of better vetting...includes the DHS being prevented from screening social media (like they do against American citizens).

We're talking about a mass invasion of Islam to this country.

Yet, the latest terrorist was screened by 5 different agencies. Only after the event, they found out that she was not recently converted, but came to the US as a full blown jihadist.

San Bernardino jihad murderer was vetted by FIVE different government agencies

Feelin' safe?

16-Dec-15

16-Dec-15
16-Dec-15
17-Dec-15
It's already happening here. In 50 years the President will take in inaugural osth in spanish. That die was cast a generation ago.

Comprende gringo?

17-Dec-15
60% of Asylum Seekers Are interviewed BY PHONE!!!!!

I guess I’m a dumb bastid. I always pictured an in-person, one on one vigorous interview that was conducted by a trained professional who had tricks and techniques designed to root out bad actors.

Most Asylum Applicants Are Interviewed by Telephone. Feel Safer?

I had no idea it was more like

“Hello, Machlamed Answaheeri Feizell?”

“Yehyeesh?

“Why do you want to come to America?”

“Whiskey Sexy Democracy.”

“Are you oppressed?”

“Whiskey Sexy Democracy.”

“Do you feel you are in danger?”

“Sexy Democracy Whiskey.”

“Welcome to America.”

“Allahu Akbar.”

BOHICA!

17-Dec-15
With Ryan and the uniparty funding more muslim invasion, dropping security provisions in the bill, and all the other Obama UN-security measures...(pun intended)...sleep well tonight. You are safe!

Report: Obama Admin Rejected Plan To Vet Visa Applicants’ Social Media Postings In 2011…

17-Dec-15
Remember, DHS is not allowed to use social media when "vetting" the importation of muslim terrorists. Thank goodness, the government can when it comes to American citizens.

Teen Arrested for Using 57 Twitter Accounts to Recruit for ISIS from His Parents' House

A 19-year-old US citizen was arrested in Pennsylvania today for using the internet to recruit for ISIS. From within his parents’ house, Jalil Ibn Ameer Aziz created a stockpile of weapons and spent his days chatting about buying women as slaves and killing US soliders, using Twitter handles like @MuslimBruh0.

According to the DOJ’s unsealed criminal complaint, Aziz used 57 Twitter accounts to spread ISIS propaganda and recruit new members.

His case is an example of the endless whack-a-terrorist cycle that social networks face in attempts to stop terrorists from using their services. As soon as Twitter closed one account, Aziz would open another:

It appears that Twitter routinely suspends AZIZ’s accounts due to the radical nature of his postings, which violate Twitter’s policies. AZIZ then responds by creating backup accounts or opening a new Twitter account with slightly different variations of the common user names that he uses.

Police discovered a stash of weapons in a “go bag” Aziz’s closet, including five loaded M4-style high-capacity magazines and a kitchen knife.

This isn’t the only case of a domestic ISIS Twitter propagandist facing legal problems today—a Rochester, NY pizza shop owner pled guilty to recruiting for the Islamic State in a federal court.

They are here and among us. Be aware and keep safe.

17-Dec-15
Read the book by Morton Storm. He was a white Jihadist in Denmark but turned and helped the CIA. It's scary how many jihadists he says are in the U.S., Denmark, and England. They are here for sure.

17-Dec-15

Anony Mouse's Link
The only way the Obama administration can find a potential terrorist is after they become a terrorist.

Feeling safe?

17-Dec-15

Anony Mouse's Link

18-Dec-15

19-Dec-15
PHILIP HANEY: OBAMA HOMELAND SECURITY SHUT DOWN PROBE INTO ISLAMIC JIHADIS

Philip Haney, the former employee–now whistleblower of the Department of Homeland Security–writes about his experience at the federal anti-terror department, which he claims has been hampered by political correctness from the Obama Administration.

From The Hill:

There are terrorists in our midst and they arrived here using legal means right under the noses of the federal law enforcement agencies whose mission is to stop them. That is not due to malfeasance or lack of effort on the part of these officers; it is due to the restrictions placed on them by the Obama administration.

I was a firsthand witness to how these policies deliberately prevented scrutiny of Islamist groups. The two San Bernardino jihadists, Syed Farook and Tashfeen Malik, may have benefited from the administration’s closure of an investigation I initiated on numerous groups infiltrating radicalized individuals into this country.

[I]f the investigation had continued and additional links been identified and dots connected, we might have given advance warning of the terrorist attack in San Bernardino. The combination of Farook’s involvement with the Dar Al Uloom Al Islamiyah Mosque and Malik’s attendance at al-Huda would have indicated, at minimum, an urgent need for comprehensive screening. It could also have led to denial of Malik’s K-1 visa or possibly gotten Farook placed on the No Fly list.

But after more than six months of research and tracking; over 1,200 law enforcement actions and more than 300 terrorists identified; and a commendation for our efforts; DHS shut down the investigation at the request of the Department of State and DHS’ own Civil Rights and Civil Liberties Division.

Read the rest of the story here.

Feeling safe?

19-Dec-15
San Bernardino Terrorists Planned to Open Fire On College Class, Gridlocked Motorists

When the FBI went to speak with a man accused of buying the assault rifles used by his friend in the San Bernardino terror attack, they learned about a sinister plot the two men had crafted years earlier,” usnews.com reports. “In interviews over 11 days, Enrique Marquez Jr. willingly told agents how he and Farook had planned to slaughter students at a community college they attended and massacre motorists on a gridlocked freeway, according to court documents.” Specifically . . .

Riverside City College and California State Route 91.

Why the San Bernardino terrorist chose instead to slaughter one of the shooter’s work colleagues is unknown. It may never be known. But what we do know is that the revelation indicates that terrorists are targeting any large group of people in a confined space. And that many confined spaces – classrooms, football stadia, concerts, movie theaters – are so-called “gun free” zones. Anyone else see the problem with that?

If you can carry, do so...and make sure you have extra mags. Like the Boy Scout motto says: Be Prepared.

20-Dec-15
Because their was at least one Christian and a Jew among them who would not assimilate,you know people of the book.

21-Dec-15
Importing another 300,000 Mooselims to the US and I am sure they will be as vetted as...

Congressional investigation pokes holes in California terrorist’s visa

by MJA • December 20, 2015 • 12 Comments

Goodlatte says terrorist couple never proved they’d met before.

WT: The two San Bernardino terrorists were approved for a fiancee visa even though there was no concrete proof they’d ever even met in person beforehand, according to a House Judiciary Committee review of their immigration file.

Investigators had demanded proof of the meeting, and had a number of other follow-up questions that also went unanswered — but Homeland Security approved the visa anyway, according to Judiciary Committee Chairman Bob Goodlatte. more here

Feeling safe?

23-Dec-15

Anony Mouse's Link
Found in France...pregnancy bombs.

Coming soon to a mall, school or movie theater near you.

24-Dec-15

DL's embedded Photo
DL's embedded Photo

18-Jan-16
With all the known ties between terrorism and most of the mosques in the US, we all can feel a little safer:

NYPD forced to purge documents about terrorists in the United States

A great catch from Adam Kredo at the Free Beacon this week, if by “great” you mean an excellent reason to smash your face into your desk. It turns out that the NYPD has had a document for the past several years, titled “Radicalization in the West: The Homegrown Threat,” which provides guidelines to understanding domestic terrorists, how they become radicalized and how they tend to operate. Of course, anything that incredibly useful must be stamped out of existence.

The New York Police Department has been directed by a U.S. court to remove from its online records an investigation pertaining to the rise of Islamic extremists in the West and the threats these individuals pose to American safety, according to legal documents.

As part of a settlement agreement reached earlier this month with Muslim community advocates in U.S. District Court, the NYPD will purge from its website an extensive report that experts say has been critical to the department’s understanding of radical Islam and its efforts to police the threat.

The court settlement also stipulates that the NYPD make a concerted effort to mitigate the impact of future terror investigations on certain religious and political groups, according to a copy of the court documents published by the American Civil Liberties Union, which has spearheaded the case since June 2013.

Yep… in case you were wondering, the ACLU was at the bottom of this. It was somehow deemed unfair to use such research material in training or the development of counter-terrorism plans because it might be offensive to Muslims. But by going to court and suing the department they were not only able to get the police to ditch the information, but also to apologize and develop a plan so they wouldn’t offend any other Muslims in the future. The ACLU was so proud of their court victory that they were celebrating far and wide. (The Guardian)

In the current moment of mounting anti-Muslim sentiment nationwide and misguided calls from some politicians for a security crackdown on Muslims, there is some welcome news: the New York police department has agreed to reforms that prohibit the discriminatory surveillance of Muslim communities.

Five years ago, news broke that the NYPD was engaged in an expansive domestic spying operation targeting American Muslim communities for surveillance, mapping and infiltration. Two lawsuits were filed in the New York federal courts in response to these practices and in defense New York City Muslims’ – and all minority communities’ – right to equal treatment and religious freedom.

On Thursday, both lawsuits were settled. If approved by the courts, the settlement would reinforce existing safeguards on surveillance of political and religious activities, create new ones and embed civilian oversight within the NYPD.

Our society continues it’s long, slow march toward self-imposed extinction. If you’re looking for people breaking insider trading laws, you set up surveillance on Wall Street, not at the feed and grain store. If you’re looking for a cheese thief you stake out the cheese shop. And if you’re looking for radicalized Islamic terrorists you start in the Muslim communities. But that would make too much sense while being simultaneously politically incorrect, so you’d best apologize to everyone and send your terror task force out to keep tabs on Amish. I’m sure they’ll turn up something.

I’m going to go look for some stories about alien abductions or Bigfoot to share with you tomorrow. Reading actual news is simply too depressing.

18-Jan-16
Can you imagine how different WWII would have been with the current ways of doing business?

18-Jan-16
Sprechen sie Deutsch?

18-Jan-16
?????????? ?e, watashi wa hanashimasu

18-Jan-16
Watashi wa sukoshi nihongo... (if I remember correctly)

19-Jan-16
I can't remember what I had for breakfast. But I can still order a beer in Mexico.

19-Jan-16
"All this testosterone has absolutely no base in reality."

I know this earlier in this thread, that's good stuff. Great comment Kathi.

• Sitka Gear