gflight 20-Nov-15
Anony Mouse 20-Nov-15
HA/KS 20-Nov-15
Shuteye 20-Nov-15
HA/KS 21-Nov-15
itshot 21-Nov-15
20-Nov-15

gflight's Link
A school in Utah has canceled an assignment in which ninth-grade students were instructed to craft a terrorism propaganda poster.

The point of the task was to help students grasp “the goals of terrorist groups and the methods they use to gain support,” according to a worksheet cited by the Associated Press, which reported that the assignment was given earlier this week at Salem Junior High School, in Salem, Utah.

The teacher “wanted the students to understand how propaganda can be wrong and lead people incorrectly,” Nebo School District spokeswoman Lana Hiskey told the AP.

20-Nov-15
“Allah’s On The Way”: Middle School Students Forced To Sing Ode To Islam In Social Studies Class…

Parents: YOU MUST BE INVOLVED IN YOUR CHILDREN’S' SCHOOLS! Don't treat your offspring's education as government sponsored daycare.

20-Nov-15
Ever wonder why schools never change? Because trying anything new offends someone.

20-Nov-15
When my daughter started bringing home "New Math" I had a hard time helping her with her homework. I was a whiz at algebra and used it every day in my work in the chemical industry. I could take a one liter flask and scale the recipe up to a 7800 gallon reactor with no problems. But I had a hard time with her new math. BTW back then I was using a slide rule since it was before computers. So I must admit I was offended and I still think the old way was better.

21-Nov-15
1. Being offended is not always bad

2. Schools have changed less than any other societal institution (in the US).

21-Nov-15
"...schools never change"

"Schools have changed less.."

wheat dust, the new mj

• Sitka Gear